I would like to help students who struggle with English literature in particular. Having studied that myself, I know how challenging writing essays or analysing English Literature work is and would therefore love to help those who are now in the position I once was in.
I am a final year Law student at the University of Sussex looking to share my knowledge and help those who need it. I have previously tutored students in my previous secondary school, Sixth Form and even while a student at University
Employment History: MEP Hospitality June 2019-February 2020
● Catering and waiting at private events such as business conferences, awards celebrations, and exclusive parties
● Communicating with guests, helping and providing the best service possible
● Organising and Leading an event ensuring customers are satisfied
● Skills gained: Punctuality, Good Communication, Problem-Solving, Confidence
Education: Current: University of Sussex Law (LLB) Final Year September 2018- June 2021
A-Levels: Chadwell Heath Academy September 2016- June 2018
● A-Level qualifications in English Literature, French and Psychology
Online Internship with Inside Sherpa- White Collar Defence & Investigations Latham & Watkins LLP August 2020
• Online internship focused on defence and investigations regarding a fraud/embezzlement allegation
• Programme consisted of various tasks to complete, ranging from generating search words, drafting emails, drafting interrogation questions, and calculating potential fines and sentencing using official US legislation
• Skills gained: IT skills, ability to formulate interrogative questions for witness interviews and organisational skills
Webinars with BPP Law:
• Alibi Busting Workshop- constructed questions for witnesses with the aim to bust their well-constructed alibi following a potential crime
• Skills gained: advocacy skills
• Applications Workshop- how to apply for either BTC or LPC
• Virtual Open Evening BTC- requirements for the application for the Bar
• How to land a pupillage- information from Barristers and Law Faculty of BPP
• Virtual Open Evening LPC- requirements for the application to undertake the LPC
Mentor University of Sussex:
● Student Mentor for first year Law students
● Providing guidance with learning, revision and understanding in different areas of Law
● Providing advice and further help (where necessary) for personal or any other issues besides their degree
● Skills gained: projecting ideas in a complex and concise manner, presentation skills, oral and written skills
Negotiation Competition University of Sussex
Junior Mooting Competition University of Sussex
Summer School at University of Law, London: July 2017
● Practice advocacy through mock trial
● Problem-solving cases
● Developing and finalizing arguments for mock trial
● Brief introduction to the law of Tort and Criminal Law
● Skills gained: advocacy skills, debating, vocal projection, presentation, articulate spoken language
● Volunteering for Children with Cancer Charity at their London Marathon, providing help for athletes and cheering them on
● Student mentoring during A-Levels for GCSE students in subjects such as English Language/Literature, Mathematics, French, Business Studies and Physical Education
Cancellation is required 3 days prior to the lesson for a full refund or a 50% refund for less than 3 days notice
If students book a 'pack' of lessons then payment is required in advance and the lessons will be discussed and booked in ready at a time convenient for myself and students.
About me: I am looking to help extend student's knowledge within areas that they struggle most in. I am a student myself and therefore am quite familiar with school work and the level required of students in general. I am looking to help students with their GCSEs as well as A-Levels, particularly in English, French and Psychology. However, I am open to tutor younger students also and in other areas too. Due to the current Covid-19 situation, the main teaching platform for my lessons would be online via Zoom meetings, in order to minimise the risk of exposure to both myself and the student at question. Because of my status as a student, I hope to give other younger pupils the confidence and comfort they need in their subjects and make them feel comfortable about their difficulties with me as their tutor also.
Perfect! We are very happy with Natalia! She is very intelligent, attentive and patient.
Gabriel has a lot of potential and already has a far more extensive knowledge in English language than expected. His only weakness is he lacks confidence but that can be worked on also.
Natalia is a very skilled tutor with an in depth knowledge and ability in various subjects, including English,French,Low and Psychology. Very easy going and trustworthy, never living behind an unfinished work
Natalia is a very positive and hard working person. She is also very familiar with any challenges that could be faced when learning a new language, making her a great tutor.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking oral expression lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|