My teaching method usually involves tackling the key areas the student is struggling with as well as figuring out what teaching method works for them best. I like to do further and external research to ensure that I am meeting the needs of the learner and providing them with the best tools to help them absorb the information better. When working in groups, I like to use game-based learning as well as allowing independent study for each student to still be confident to ask questions and further explanations needed. I do not believe that there such a thing as a 'bad question' and just extra clarification would always go the extra mile for the learner to better understand and digest the information.
I am currently studying for my Masters in Company Law.
During my GCSEs, I secured an A for my English Language and a B+ English Literature.
I tutored several classmates as well as younger family members (both in KS2 and KS3) who all improved by a grade from when I began tutoring them.
Additionally, during my time at University, I volunteered at the local primary school in my area to help students after school who needed further help with their English studies.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Law and I am currently studying my Masters in Company Law.
Orchard School Bristol
GCSEs: 2 As and 3 Bs including French (B) and English Language (A)
Discovery: Swansea (Volunteering Scheme)
• Partook in the Buddied Reading Scheme by visiting a local Primary School and reading to groups of children.
• Partook in after-school tutoring sessions with KS2 children with their teachers.
• Support in drop-in sessions for refugees and asylum seekers.
EYST: Ethnic Minorities and Youth Support Team Wales.
• Volunteer with helping asylum seekers and refugees with applying for CVs and job searches.
• Aid young adults who have difficulty in understanding school- work with homework and any other questions they may have in terms of school.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, resume - cover letter’s writing prep lessons for all!
Taking spelling lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£45||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£85||£100|