I will tailor classes to your needs and desires. I can follow your curriculum and prepare you for your examinations and essays. I am very determined and will always ensure you understand before moving forward.
I am a law student with a LLB degree from University of Warwick. I am currently studying my Masters in Law and Business Management. I have had experiences teaching students a few years ago. They have scored highly in their subjects.
University of Law Bloomsbury 2018-2019
LPC with Masters in Law and Business Management (full time)
University of Warwick – LLB (QD) of Law – 2:1 2015-2018
First Year: 2:1, Second Year: 2:1, Final Year: 2:1, Overall: 2:1.
Bangkok Patana School, Thailand 2008-2015
International Baccalaureate: 38 points. IGCSEs: 7A*, 4A.
Relevant legal experience
Ashurst, United Kingdom (London), Winter Vacation Scheme student (1 week) December 2017
• Collaborated to present a fundraising plan for a prospective tech client looking to invest in a new market. Analysed client’s priorities and firm’s capabilities to advise the best source of finance.
• Sat in on Real Estate’s Planning team. Developed commercial awareness through research when writing a report on whether planning permission is required for demolition of buildings.
• Drafted updates on Brexit’s impact on the civil nuclear sector. Sent firm-wide with minimal alterations.
Squire Patton Boggs, United Kingdom (London), Summer Vacation Intern (1 week) July 2017
• Amended an introductory agreement between a seller and buyer agent regarding acquisitions and investments of UK football clubs. Illustrated strong handling of language and drafting skills.
• Assisted a Partner to prepare a pitch to a US client on acquisitions of UK marketing agencies.
• Discovered a discrepancy in shares distribution in the Register of Members spreadsheet.
• Invaluable insight into the legal culture of London and ethos of working at a US firm.
DLA Piper, Thailand, Legal Intern (4 ½ weeks each) July 2015 - August 2016
• Provision of a researched memorandum advising a pharmaceutical company and analysing in advance hypothetical situations they may encounter. Sent to client with minimal alterations.
• Presented a persuasive business plan to Partners convincing them to invest in Myanmar’s industries. Enhanced intellectual skills and ability to answer questions under immense pressure.
• Critically analysed settlement deals to ensure the advice given is easily understood.
• Developed commercial acumen through drafting articles on market acquisition and Anti-Corruption practices to be published in local commercial magazine. Requires ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Drafted Pro-Bono frameworks for DLA’s global partners (i.e. UNICEF, UK Matters, LibertyAsia).
• Invaluable experience in confirming my desire to qualify as a Solicitor.
Bakers and McKenzie, Thailand, Legal Assistant (2 weeks) August 2014
• Provision of client services by drafting responses on enquiries sent to junior associates.
• Attended weekly training sessions on new laws enacted. Responsible for note-taking in client meetings.
NME Magazine and Circle, United Kingdom, Brand Ambassador October 2017 - February 2018
• Gained active marketing experience in strategizing when and where to promote magazines in order to attain maximum dissemination to students. Demonstrate strong persuasive and communication skills.
• Executed unique marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness to generate downloads for App.
Student Enrolment, United Kingdom, Enrolment Helper September 2016 – October 2017
• Provision of proactive services to enrolling international students. Utilised my Mandarin language skills to explain complex immigration information to Chinese students. Instinct ability to build relationships.
• Strong dispute resolution and de-escalation skills to resolve student complaints.
Warwick Welcome Service, United Kingdom, Student Ambassador July 2017 – September 2017
• Provided first impression for prospective students and their parents. Informed students about Warwick’s Law degree and life as a student. Enhanced communication and interpersonal skills.
AIA Insurance company, Thailand, Sales intern July 2013
• Networked with investment bankers and understood the relationship between insurance as a business and its clients. Increased awareness of the charitable football scheme for the underprivileged.
Warwick Law Society, United Kingdom, Career Team October 2017 – June 2018
• Organised networking events and conducted informative presentations to support students in their endeavours. Demonstrated strong listening and communication skills when giving advice.
LINE Fashion and Art Society, United Kingdom, Head of Photoshoot Team October 2016 – February 2018
• Strong organisation and leadership skills to create monthly photoshoots on a fashion trend.
• Exercised time management to meet tight deadlines. Demonstrated creativity and adaptability to changing environments. Efficient use of social media to increase membership by 1/3.
Warwick Law Society, United Kingdom, Volunteer for Death Penalty Project October 2016 – May 2017
• Summarised guidelines concerning death penalty in the US. Strengthened my ability to extract relevant information. Greater understanding of the different styles of legal writing.
Languages: Fluent in English and Mandarin. Basic speaking and writing skills in Malay, German and Thai.
IT: Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced certification for Westlaw and Lexis.
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||£13||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||£10||Not available||£150|