I would like to see what you learn in class. I shall explain you what you are required to do and clear any doubts that you have. Furthermore, I shall make sure you know how to read and write the Bengali language as expected. I secured the 7th place worldwide for my GCSE Bengali in 2016.
I am currently a law undergraduate student studying in the UK. Have had a science background with Bengali O levels in which I secured the 7th position worldwide for my Bengali IGCSE 2016. I enjoy dancing and am hugely involved with Bengali cultural.
I am a Bachelor of Laws in Law graduate who appreciates teamwork, has excellent communication skills and proven to be outgoing and capable of forming professional relationships.
2018-2021 Law LLB, University of Leicester
1st Year (2:2) - Analysing English Legal System, Contract Law, Tort Law, Constitutional Law, Law Justice & Society
2nd Year (2:1) - Criminal Law, Family Law, Land Law, European Union Law
3rd Year (2:1) – International Law, Equity and Trusts, Jurisprudence, Law of Evidence
2016-2018 Muscat International School, Oman
A Levels - Physics (B), Mathematics (B), Chemistry (B)
AS Levels – Physics (A), Chemistry (A), Mathematics (A)
2014-2016 Bangladesh School Muscat, Oman
IGCSEs – Bengali (A*), English (B), Mathematics (A*), Chemistry (A*), Physics (A*), Biology (A)
January 2020 Student Focus Group- University of Leicester Career Provision, Leicester
• Interviewed regarding the University’s career provision, to ascertain views and experiences at the University of Leicester, on behalf of the student union; for the purpose of future improvements.
• Gained an insight in the management and planning sector.
December 2020 Chaiiwala, Leicester City Centre
• Developed customer service skills, as well as experience in working under pressure.
September 2019 British Heart Foundation, Leicester City Centre
• Worked at the till and assisted in placing products in the shop.
• Gained an insight in customer service.
• Interacted with people of various backgrounds with difference needs and requirements, hence improving my communication skills, group-work skills, confidence, and knowledge.
2016-2018 Community Service, Muscat International School, Oman
• Required to work with teachers at primary school. Give a hand in marking papers, as well as monitoring a class full of students, gaining the ability to relate and communicate with people of various levels.
• Involved in reading story books to a small group of students
• Involved in working with individual students to clarify their understanding of a subject.
• Required effective time management and organisation skills in order to keep a balance between studies and extra-curricular activities.
Planning and Organisation
• Effective organisation skills to keep up with the workload.
• Ability to multitask- finished each one of my subject/course assignments in advance of the deadline throughout my academics whilst participating in other extra-curricular activities.
• Able to talk and connect to people easily, establishing a good relationship.
• Developed these through participation in cultural programs through meeting various persons.
• Good at English Language, able to convey information clearly and precisely.
• Can understand and speak Urdu, Hindi and Bengali languages fluently.
Teamwork and Leadership
• Excellent at teamwork- highly understanding and co-operative.
• Able to significantly contribute to teamwork in order to achieve the common objective.
• Qualities proven in academic leadership and extra-curricular activities
Positions of Responsibility
• Team member and wellbeing officer of Insight Project 2020/21, Pro Bono at University of Leicester. We inspire and lead young minds to discover their passion for law by visiting and introducing children to topics pertaining to law through fun and interactive lesson plans.
• Organised a Bengali group dance for an assembly in School with several students, where I choreographed the dance and managed the outfits. The performance was a success.
• Had been in-charge of classrooms with students in the absence of a teacher. Appointed and appreciated by the principal.
• 2017-2018 School Prefect, Muscat International School, Oman
2015-2016 School Prefect, Bangladesh School Muscat, Oman
Involved in organising events for the academic year - charity carnivals, Pink day, assemblies, Sports day, and cultural events such as the National day of Oman and Bangladeshi celebrations at school.
Required to represent the school occasionally, communicate and interact with the visitors, parents, teachers and students.
Gained the knowledge of being responsible, confident and further development towards an outgoing personality.
Awards and Achievements
• Participant at the Leicester Award 2018 and Leicester Award Gold 2021
• World’s 7th highest score for IGCSE Bengali 2016 and IGCSE outstanding achievement award
• Appreciated for my dance performance at the GUtech, Oman.
• Completion of 40+ hours of community service within one academic year.
• Annual science exhibition winner and participant at Secondary School.
• Received a certificate of merit in Secondary School for securing 2nd position for overall academic performance.
Available on request.
bengali lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|