I am an enthusiastic woman, willing to spice up your words by changing your language.
My technique is that first we analyse and then we try to outcome a result. Let's enjoy to communicate with others!
I'm flexible in new learning activities.
I have studied Law and Political Sciences in my country, which is Colombia. Recently moved to the UK to get out of the comfort zone and to challenge myself to be useful for people and learn different ways of working.
My rates vary according to the student's location, but I'll do my best to keep it the minimum as long as there's any transportation that takes me to them. My cancellation policy for the lessons is to let me know 3 hours before if you cannot do it.
Bartender and Waitress 02/2020 to 15/03/2020
Hotel Football - Old Trafford, Manchester
• Maintained bar stocks, replenishing daily as necessary.
• Balanced tills, accurately handled cash, processed credit card payment batches and prepared bank deposits.
• Served as backup for bartenders.
• Performed closing duties including cleaning, sanitizing and replenishing.
• Stopped service to any adult furnishing alcoholic beverages to minor.
• Neatly set tables.
• Maintained full knowledge of bar and menu items and made recommendations.
• Verified guests at bar were members or accompanied by member.
• Delivered food and beverage orders within established timeframes
• Maximized employee morale and corrected performance issues according to established standards.
• Changed beer kegs.
• Prepared mixed drinks, and poured wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages.
Owner Manager 10/2016 to 08/2019
Morros Food and Goods - Cartagena, Colombia
• Welcoming customers with a high standard and positive energy •Provide catering services for large groups of different companies and social events • Chatting or responding to inquiries, and making sure clients find what is more suitable for their needs •Organizing catering •Ensuring highest level standard for food and beverage service, for restaurant, bar and cafeteria.
• Responsible for training and developing restaurant staff.
• Communication with kitchen staff to ensure food service.
• Asks the purchasing manager for missing equipment and supplies.
• Keeping control of food costs.
• Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are maintained.
• Dealing with and resolving customer complaints.
• Overseeing client bookings and reservations.
• Purchasing stock, supplier and negotiation best prices with trade suppliers.
• Ability to create a great atmosphere.
• Great host.
Prosecutor Assistant 02/2019 to 05/2019
Office of the Attorney General - Barranquilla, Colombia
• Meet the standards for project dispositions, requirements and providences in the investigations.
• Assist in the data collection, gathering information, processing and analysis of each case, by supervision of the prosecutor.
• Handle and collect information before the public, news or private institutions are aware of the situation.
• Input and verify case information in different computer systems and keep it updated.
• Conform, organize, save, archive, distribute and classify the information according to their status, folder, memos, and annexes that are required to the highest standard.
• Promote different activities and strategies of investigation of cases.
• Organize and guide the event planning for national and international itinerary according to the established procedures and instructions of the prosecutor.
• Fill in, participate and coordinate on procedure actions provided by the Prosecutor.
• Ensuring all information is passed to the prosecutor on time.
• Handling records to comply and defend the integrity of the Generals Attorney's office.
Restaurant Host 04/2015 to 09/2017
El Muelle Del Chef - Cartagena, Colombia
• Collected payment for food and drinks served, balanced cash receipts and maintained accurate cash drawer.
• Checked guest identification before serving alcoholic beverages.
• Quickly and clearly communicated dining orders to kitchen staff, directing attention to special requests or dietary restrictions.
• Presented menus to patrons promptly after seating and answered questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
• Strategically timed check-ins with customers to take orders and confirm satisfaction with meals after delivery, taking action to correct any problems.
• Mixed both standard and specialized drink orders using variety of ingredients, including liquor, bitters, sugars and fruits.
• Answered customers questions, recommended items and recorded order information.
• Implemented new team onboarding program, reducing training time from 4 weeks to 2.
• Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
Staff Assistant Member 08/2014 to 05/2015
To- Do Projects - Bogota, Colombia
• Providing administrative support and organizing work.
• Liaising between the producer and the post production team.
• Helping prepare publicity materials.
• Constantly monitoring and taking care of the development of brand experiences events.
• In charge of schedule the meetings and appointments.
• Arrange staff travel and accommodations.
Customer service 05/2010 to 09/2010
Bilateral Call Centre (English) - Barranquilla, Colombia
• Interactions a day such as account service, billing inquiries, technical support and service dispatch.
• Responding to all customer queries and complaints and ensuring all services are delivered with efficiency, integrity and professionalism.
• Ensuring all complaints are efficiently passed onto supervisors.
• When necessary, translating from English/Spanish and Spanish/English.
• Managing all aspects of customer service in relation to mobile phone plans.
• Maintaining responsibility for both outbound and inbound calls with clients.
• Decreasing costs with innovative, streamlined use of retention resources.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|