Are you struggling with lots of classes at school and need an extra support and guidance?
Or are you with a new task to do at work and have no idea how to do it?
I can help you!
I am Software Engineer. A professional with 3 years experience in the field and plus 6 years of Computer Science Education with a Master's Degree in Software Engineering.
I work as a Full Stack Developer and have students from many different areas of technology: Databases, Programming, AWS, Software Modeling, Testing, Web sites development, Python, and SharePoint.
Feel free to contact me if you need effective and outstanding help.
I have tutored over 50 people and have positive feedback from my students. Many students have learned with me and became tutors too.
I also have worked in IT for a year and currently work as a Full Stack Software Engineer and pursue a Master's Degree in Software Engineering.
Self-motivated, dependable and fast-learner Software Engineer with a passion for software development. Developed applications using Java, PHP and .NET MVC in which the two last ones were self-taught. During school, always pursued high grades and accomplished 100% of my goals. While working in the IT field as a consultant, was an exceptional professional and team player and reduced 100% the need for new consultants. Ability to develop applications and learn any new technologies at a fast pace. A hardworking professional seeking to solve problems using technology.
Full Stack Software Engineer | LCG Inc | Current
Instructor Contractor | The Knowledge Academy | June 2017 – June 2017
• Successfully instructed classes on Introduction to UML using Sparx Enterprise Architect and delivered a rich learning experience.
Instructor | Coder Kids | October 2016 – May 2017
• During this internship, I supported and instructed kids on programming assignments. During my shifts, children would set their goals and achieve them with my help. Courses instructed: Java programming for Minecraft, Scratch, Python and Web Design.
Business Technology Solutions Unit Intern | Inter-American Development Bank | June 2015 – August 2015
• Simplified the unit’s Business Processes Documentation by creating dynamic and objective power point presentations summarizing main points.
• Revised Excel reports and corrected errors found, preventing the unit to have inaccurate data.
IT Intern and Consultant | Organization of American States | September 2014 – June 2015
• Processed hundreds of applications and created statistical reports for the most important event of the department in an excellent time manner which allowed me to obtain a contract with the department based on my outstanding results.
• Created and managed fellowship applications, followed by reports with data validation, minimizing the work of the hiring managers in 60%.
• Updated/troubleshoot Unit’s laptops monthly, reduced the need of technical support by 100%.
• Translated the Individual Petition System Portal of IACHR from English to Portuguese, reducing 80% of expenses with external translators.
• Managed sensitive data and important systems of the IACHR department, granting and limiting access permission to lawyers and administrative assistants.
Database Professor’s Assistant | IFPB | January 2014 – August 2014
• Assisted and helped students with questions related to SQL and Databases and instructed extra classes helping students to understand and create concise SQL scripts.
Quality Assurance familiarity
Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET MVC 4, NHibernate
.NET Web Forms
Java EE / J2EE
Spring / Hibernate
SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
REST API familiarity
Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
AWS (Studying for Developer Certification)
Portuguese Native Speaker
Fluent in English
Intermediate in Spanish
Master’s in Software Engineering | July 2017 | University of Maryland
B.T. in Systems Analysis and Development | Jan 2016 | Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Paraiba (IFPB), Brazil
basic computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ict lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, databases lessons for all!
Taking SQL lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|