First understand what student want to learn and what he/she already know. Then prepare lesions for them, teach them in one to one or in group. Then give home work for practice, if need help then available on Skype and Teamviewer. Also, can help to crack interviews.
Learn quickly and easily...
Web programming: Asp.net, C#.net (with OOP fundamental), MVC5 and MVC core.
Database (SQL) : Oracle, MS SQL and MY SQL.
Web design - HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootsrap.
Also, can help to crack interviews.
I am software engineer with 10 years’ experience; I am fulltime developer in London and available in evening and weekends.
I have helped many students to make bright future in IT. Also helped Non-IT profanations to shift career in IT.
please feel free to contact…
“Keep learning and keep sharing” – KP
Currently I am working as software manager for B&S Group - London.
1.5 year of experience in the field of SAP ABAP including 1 successful SAP Implementation.
• Bachelor of Engineering in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
July 2006, V. V. P. Engineering College, Rajkot
Affiliated to Saurashtra University, Rajkot (India)
Software Engineer / manager at B&S Group, London – September 2014 to present
Software Engineer at Gowrie Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Vadodara, India – January 2013 to September 2014
Software Engineer at Laxmico Ltd T/A B&S Colorama, London, UK – July 2011 to December 2012
SAP Abap programmer at Dishman Group, Ahmedabad, India – October 2009 to March 2011
Asp.Net & Asp programmer at URL Software, Ahmedabad, India – March 2006 to September 2011
Role & Responsibility
• Involved in whole life cycle of software development with GAMP 5 compliance reference
• Examines existing software and determines requirements for new/modified systems in the light of business needs, and develop FS and DS documents
• Designing database schema and writing Stored procedures, functions, views etc. on back end with Oracle and MS SQL.
• Performing Code-Review and Developer Module Test with document.
• Interacting with QA team for validation.
• Fixing the bugs and issued with reference QMS (Change Control, Deviation, Error).
• Taking the ownership of application working on and providing deliverables
• Communication with third party where software interacts with other systems, (for example, Knapp-AG for Knapp Automation)
Perfect! he is kind and confident person with what he is doing,,,,highly recommend him
Perfect! Very good
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|