If you are looking for a qualified Maths, Science (physics, chemistry and Maths), Business Studies and Economics,Lecturer and Tutor to help in your education then you are looking at the right profile.
I have track record of not only facilitating and guiding reading, writing, oral language skills but also delivering reading intervention instructions. Possess a positive and effective teaching style with the willingness to work above and beyond the call of duty.I am a passionate tutor with the ability to work in challenging environment. Consider teaching not only as profession but as a process of continuous learning.
Moreover I can help and guide you in your Undergraduate and Postgraduate Assignments.
Enthusiastic and committed teacher with natural ability to appreciate and inspire children. Known as a role model for other staff. Effectively dealt with students with learning differences, remarkably interpreted a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Dedicated and promising to satisfy educational needs and well-being of the students.
Post Graduate and Undergraduate (assignments help)
Specialist in 11+ exam preparation for ALL BOARDS
Maths (till A levels)
Physics (till GCSC)
Chemistry (till GCSC)
My aim as a tutor is to create in my students a deep understanding and confidence in answering exam questions and being able to tackle new and unfamiliar problems. My philosophy is based on the idea that learning happens in an environment of mutual respect in which the student is encouraged to think and make new connections for themselves. My experience has been that one-to-one personal tuition has a unique value to students because of the ability to resolve the students’ personal barriers to learning in a way that lays the foundations for a deep and lasting understanding of the subject.
My approach varies depending on the student’s needs and learning style. However my teaching philosophy is based on encouraging students to think for themselves, using real-world examples wherever possible. I start from topics the students are comfortable with and move gradually towards more complex areas as their confidence builds. I use questions and examples to check understanding continually. I don’t lecture to students or ask them to memorize things. Nor do I do the students’ homework for them!
I usually focus on exam-style or past paper questions in order to check, practice and perfect the student’s understanding and technique. I also give a lot of emphasis to some of the less obvious but vital skills such as essay structure and technique, logical thought, and the effective use of numbers and graphs. I believe passionately in the huge value of tutoring to students and take great satisfaction in seeing my students achieve their full potential.
My 1st hour is not free and price varies for Master level clients.
Tehmina is working with me since 8 years, she is very honest, intelligent and hardworking. I am sure be successful on this platform as well.
I worked with Tehmina as Assistant lecturer, She is very intelligent, Talented and trustworthy. She takes her job very seriously and honestly. All her students are very fond of her, in simple words she very famous teacher.
I wish her best of luck.
She is highly skilled,professional, dedicated, in Her job.
I am a double-degree Masters with 10 years of experience in the field of teaching. I can confidently say that I am an Enthusiastic lecturer with 10 years’ hands-on experience in middle and Higher school teaching and now in University as well. Acquired relevant professional education and training to get the right concepts of teaching.
A committed senior lecturer with over 10 years of experience at leading academic institutions teaching students from various social and cultural backgrounds, Possessing excellent administrative, verbal communication and written skills along with constructive and effective teaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment. Able to work in a managerial role or as part of team and having the proven ability to successfully work to tight schedules and deadlines. My aim is to excel in the professional life using analytical skills learned from experience and professional education.
University of East London, East London, UK. September 2009 - 2011
Masters, International Business Management
• Written a research paper on the “Exploratory study of Consumer-Object Relationships in the
• Wrote final term analytical paper on “How do monetary rewards and incentives influence on employees performance in an organization"
• Wrote a final term paper on “Analyze and investigate consumer responses towards Internet shopping and the effects of branding strategy on consumer’s behavior”
• Wrote a paper on “An examination of supermarket loyalty programmers: what kinds of rewards do customers prefer?
• Wrote research thesis on “Are Employees in Non-Profit Organizations Motivated Intrinsically or Extrinsically? - The Oxfam UK Case”
University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan 2006 - 2009
• Wrote term paper on “Unilever expansion in South Asia and impact on Demography”
• Wrote paper on “ The contribution of Knitwear industry of Pakistan in Economy of Pakistan”
• Wrote paper on “Affect of Micro financing in reducing the poverty”
• Wrote an audit review of “Governor’s Office of Management and Budget – FY2007”
• Worked for a charity organization 'Akhuwat 'and raised fund
• Organized seminar on 'Personality Development', Motivation at work Place, Stress Management etc.
• Wrote paper on “The Study on Cross Cultural Management of MNCs: Case study of
• Budgeting and Finance
• Graduate Research Techniques
• Organizational Theory in public sector
• Public Budgeting
• Strategic Marketing
• Strategic Management
• Research Methodology
• Public Strategic Planning and Policy
• Business Policy Analysis
• Strategic Human Resource
• Managerial Economic
University of East London BSc (Math, Chemistry, Physics) September 2002 - 2006
• Mathematics Grade A*
• Chemistry Grade A*
• Physics Grade A*
• Biology Grade A*
Tutor at Greater London Tutor September 2012 - Present
The major responsibilities included
• Providing highly tailored tuition sessions at a pace that is appropriate to the child.
• Employing good study strategies and a timeline to follow clearly so student can start and get on with the tasks.
• Reviewing syllabus content to ensure student knowledge is as strong as needed to successfully study and excel at the exam
• Practicing past exam and dissection of answers and developing effective approach to answers.
• Building confidence and self esteem of students.
• Implementing Tutor Skills strategies based on student learning style to help them improve their grades and develop interest in the subject.
Fleet Tutors July 2013-till now
The major responsibilities included
• Tutoring GCSC students and also managing in analyzing the studies skill of the students.
• Assistance in policy making
• Provide one-on-one tutorial to students at out of office hours
• Working on guiding the final year students in their projects.
• Leading discussions groups
• Invigilating exam sessions and marking exam papers
Raised fund for “Akhuwat”- A charity organization provide no interest loans to the impoverished people in the society Hours worked: Three years (2006-2009)
Team Work / Leadership
• Delegated job functions to numerous staff members.
• Worked as team leader in teams of six to prepare and present department for inspection.
• Regularly delivered progress report to senior management
• Competent Business teacher, with ability to demonstrate, explain and clarify methodologies clearly and effectively.
• Excellent questioning skills to elicit and prompt ideas and viewpoints, targeting all ability ranges
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
Available on request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£35||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£195||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£370||£250|