I enjoy the challenge of raising grades and helping students achieve their academic and career goals. I know that an investment in tutoring improves their confidence and is an investment in their future earning potential and life choices.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I specialise in maths, English language and English Literature. I teach students of all ages from KS1 throught to A Level. I also teach A Level Psychology.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a first class honours degree in Education, am Cert Ed qualified and have Enhanced DBS.
- How much do you charge?
My hourly rate for KS1 through to GCSE students is £25 per hour. For A level tuition and adult tuition I charge £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at your home, my home or online if the distance is over 15 miles.
- When are you available?
This is my full time role so I available both in school hours for adults and during school holidays, after school hours I teach till 8pm and at weekends I offer morning or afternoon sessions.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach students from KS1 through to GCSE, A levels and adults doing functional skills or entry exams.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
SATs, GCSEs, A levels and Entrance Exams
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can offer tuition online via Skype or other platforms e.g. ESL and EFL tuition
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I can help you achieve your academic and career goals.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 30 years teaching experience, the last 6 years as a private home tutor.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I have an Enhanced DBS certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I obtained my teaching degree at Northumbria University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I currently have a mix of KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE and adult students.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest 11+ school exam preparation lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, dissertation and thesis preparation lessons for all!
Taking 13 plus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|