I base my classes on your needs. We will begin by determining where you are struggling and proceed to tackle the problem head on one at a time. We will go at your required pace.
My name is Julija and I am a qualified linguist and a professional Russian language tutor. I offer high quality one-to-one tuition for children and adults and I am ready to tailor the lessons to students' needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Russian language and Russian culture. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bachelor's degree in Russian philology.
An Oxford graduate (First Class Hons., Lincoln College Oxford). Approachable and versatile: having recently achieved high grades at GCSE and A-Level, I'm well placed to get the best out of students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 7+, 11+ and Common Entrance preparation. History and Politics to A Level standard. Maths, English and Latin to GCSE standard.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
If there is anything I can help please lets me know, am preferred to hear from you via the email first. Also, am believed we would find the suitable time to meet. Don't tell me about it if you find math, physic and statics difficult, young people need the inspiration. To be successful in life is something everyone is look upto.
I am a full-time secondary level tutor based in SW London with 25 years experience of providing private tuition and running revision courses in Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Core, Additional and Applied Science, Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS1 and KS2 Mathematics and English, 11+ entrance exams and all levels of English as a Foreign Language. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am qualified to A level (Maths, Physics and Chemistry). I hold a CELTA qualification for teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- Classes StudyUniv offers facility that allows your child to connect with their tutor from home. Sessions are face-to-face with a live tutor online and in real time. Our tutors are fully qualified and experienced. We also offer dedicated or group tutoring for those at school or at the university. All sessions are 100% online.
I am a mathematics tutor based in Acton and offer tutoring services in the surrounding areas. I've been told that students find me patient and personable with an ability to explain concepts that they are struggling with in a way that they understand. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor mathematics from Year 5 up to GCSE level.
Hi! I'm a very experienced teacher and musician whose speciality is focussing on each individual student and encouraging them to excel. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mathematics, physics, science and music. - Tell me about your qualifications. I studied music, mathematics and physics at university, finishing with a first-class honours degree in music.
My objective as a teacher is for the student to learn and adapt the teaching style to the students ability and needs. After successfully studying educational psychologists,there is a lot of theory that can be utilised with the diverse range of children.
Highly experienced tutor with an excellent track record preparing students from KS1 to A Level in Maths, English, Science, Latin and French, as well as coaching students for their 11+ and 13+ exams. I am always careful to tailor my tutoring to the specific needs of the student. I currently work as an Exhibitions Curator at the Natural History Museum, London.
My teaching method is to explain small segments of the material, before setting a few short questions to consolidate ideas and use previously learned knowledge as well.
I can offer lessons on the following subjects for students of all ages: Creative writing Poetry (writing and analysis) Literacy (primary, SATS, 11 plus) Phonics Shakespeare All lessons are tailored to each specific student. I can help if you are preparing for a test, completing coursework, learning English, pursuing creative writing or poetry as a hobby or career.
We cannot know everything, so to be helped where you can should be the first sign to achieving a greater goal. - I base my teaching methods on goal setting and accountability. - I find it best to allow the student to give their prefered way of learning before we get started. - I am exceptionally passionate and patient when it comes to learning.
My teaching style is very methodical. I am a target driven person and structure every one of my sessions. This involves setting out key learning objectives in for my lessons and going through each one with my students. I offer new innovative teaching techniques involving presentations on my Laptop/Tablet. I believe students are more engaged and receptive to the use of technology.
Teaching is my third and final career and I love it. I get on extremely well with students of all ages and abilities and enjoy watching their confidence and competence develop quickly as they begin to achieve more than they thought possible.
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn." - Which subject(s) do you teach? I primarily English up to A level and the 11 plus for entry to London day schools. I also have experience teaching maths up to age 11, having taught at a London prep school.
I am an enthusiastic, friendly and supportive tutor who believes that everyone has the potential to improve their language ability. I am passionate about the English language and its literature, which I have studied all my life. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English language and literature, from KS2 through to degree level.
I teach English to children aged between 7 and 12 years old. Over the years, the majority of my pupils have been preparing for entrance exams to independent secondary schools or grammar schools on the west side of London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and Literacy at Key Stage 2.
I gain a great deal of satisfaction fostering positive growth and professional development. I am friendly and patient natured, with the ability to influence and engage others effectively. - Which subject(s) do you teach? We specialise in one-to-one private tuition, supporting in Computer Literacy, English, History, Mathematics and Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Hi my name is Juliet Timmins. I'm a very friendly teacher, who enjoys teaching maths and science. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A level Biology, International Baccalaureate Biology, BTEC sport and exercise science, and previously taught science and maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and French at all levels up to and including A-level and English literature or language up until GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated in July 2009 with a First Class BSc joint honours degree in Mathematics with French from the University of Manchester.
I play violin, piano and clarinet. Currently I'm a student working towards Diploma ABRSM Violin. Having won numerous UK Maths Challenge competitions, I also teach Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin: Beginner, Intermediate ( Grade1-5). Music Theory: Beginner, Intermediate(Grade 1-5). Maths: KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE, AS Level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics up to GCSE and tutor for the 11+ and 13+ examinations. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Masters Degree in Mechanical engineering and excelled at Mathematics throughout my academic career. - How much do you charge? My prices are listed above. I give a 25% discount available for groups of 2 or more.
- Classes Touch Typing courses during the Easter and Summer Holidays. This is our ninth year. Two activity breaks and one refreshment break make the course relaxed and fun for all the family. The course is recommended by the Richmond Dyslexia Association. Several types of software are used, to cater for children and adults at all levels of ability.
I'm a student in London offering tutoring to anyone who needs help in an essay writing subject, from 11+ to A Level standard. My lessons focus on fostering the students' original ideas, while giving them a rigorous idea of the structure they need for an effective essay.
I am an experienced English teacher who is offering one to one tutoring from KS1 - KS5 English Lit/Lang. I have 12 years of English Teaching experience and have my Qualified Teacher Status certificate. My teaching and marking is graded 'Outstanding' by my school and I mentor new teachers on how to teach effectively.
Since I am young myself, i get along with kids really well. I try to bond with them and get along with them, understand how they learn and whats best for them. I try and make them get really comfortable with me so they can tell me what they are comfortable with and what they are struggling with.
My teaching methods are based on students need. I thoroughly assess my student, utilise their potentials, also talk to the parents and then modify my methods of teaching.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 11+ School Exam Preparation,
find private lessons close to Brentford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 11+ school exam preparation. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 11+ school exam preparation in Brentford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Brentford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.