- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology up to GCSE level and Maths and Physics up to A-level as indicated above.
I aim to achieve high results for my students while instigating good learning practice and independence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, English and Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Science postgraduate with my major in Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences.
I offer a personalised, creative and enthusiastic approach to tutoring. Each child/adult has different needs and attitudes to learning, it is my job to find out what works for you and deliver it in the most enjoyable and productive way. I take great pride in the results my pupils have achieved in all the fields that i teach.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all core curriculum subjects up until A level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a First Class (Hons) in Economics from the London School of Economics. I have been teaching in a local secondary school focussing on raising achievements in Key Stage 3 SATs and GCSE Maths by working intensively in small groups.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, English language and French. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA in Professional Writing; TEFL qualification; English BA; A Levels in English, French and History; 10 GCSEs including A in English and Maths. - How much do you charge? I charge roughly £15 per hour for one-to-one lessons but it is negotiable.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us at the Watford centre, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Accounting and Business Studies. - Tell me about your qualifications. Degree in Mathemtics and Accountancy (CIMA) qualification. Currently studing for my teaching qualification. - How much do you charge? £20 - £25 per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach mainly at home but may be willing to travel.
- Classes Individual tuition within a class of up to 5 pupils. We use on-line tuition software in class and students can log in at home for homework assignments and additional practice of times tables and educational games. We also give paper homework, as written methods are also important. All of our teachers are fully trained and qualified, with up to date DBS checks.
11+ exam preparation can be tedious for grammar school entrance exams. Having the experience of going through it, I would offer a bespoke, one-to-one, 2 hour class once a week, with constant weekly liaison with student and parent, with a progress sheet.
I adopt a personal, tailored approach to tutoring as not one size fits all! I will isolate areas of development and construct a plan to highlight and strengthen these.
I'm extremely friendly and personable, and have a lot of experience especially with quiet or shy kids.
I try and work on the weaknesses of each student. I will help with homework and possibly exams as well. It will be useful if they have a textbook/questions to work on. NB: I will be more available during the summer.
Tests and examinations are, of course, important but good preparation does not lie simply in working test papers. Such an approach will not uncover the cause of a pupil's difficulties. My approach is to try to identify what the child has not grasped, teach it and provide practise before requiring the pupil to finally work through test papers.
My approach respects the student`s personality and capabilities while challenging their thinking and perceptions. - I am sympathetic, experienced and understanding of the process and knowledge required therefore I am fully committed to teach until my students are content and satisfied with their work.
I approach these subjects very enthusiastically as I very much enjoyed my 11+ and GCSE stages myself. I apply different fun and memorable ways of learning topics that can be applied into further learning and love the feeling of being able to share my learning techniques with other young optimistic learners.
My aim is to unlock every child's full potential and promote lifelong learning in English and Maths. To develop their confidence and ensure progress is being made, through a engaging way to ensure their young mind is inspired.
I am a well qualified and experienced Teacher of English and Geography. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language and Literature, and Geography (Key Stage 3 and 4) - Tell me about your qualifications. I possess the following: - Teaching Diploma specialising in English, Geography and Guidance Counselling - B.
I try to provide a high standard of teaching that is not only engaging for the student, but is enriching and thorough.
The thing that parents and students must realise when approaching studies for GCSEs, is that the most important thing is the exam. I have seen very clever and talented students who love the subject do very poorly on the exam because they did not keep the exam in mind when studying. Therefore my approach in these lessons will always be centered around the exam.
I am a dedicated, passionate and motivated English teacher who genuinely seeks to ensure every pupil becomes confident in their own ability to study English. My goal is to engage pupils, support and challenge them in their English studies so they achieve their potential and goals.
I specialise in providing online lessons for 11+ and GCSE English students. If you want to focus on your creative writing, we will take a more broad approach, and I will adapt the lessons to your areas of struggle, and if you want more help with your analytical writing, we will approach some texts that I will provide, or any that you are studying for exams.
DBS checked, fully qualified and with 15 years of teaching experience, I provide the best possible quality in teaching methods and expertise to all my students who retain to this day excellent studying habits.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
I can give lessons to those preparing for entrance exams (4+, 7+, 11+) and also at primary level in general. I'd also be able to give lessons to students looking to prepare for GCSE examinations. I take time to consider the pupil's ability, and their most preferable way of learning, and structure lessons around this.
As a student teacher, I am a passionate tutor with experience, and like to use different techniques to help my students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can tutor students on all levels of maths from key stage 1 up to ALevel. I can also tutor in GCSE Business and assist in 11+ and 13+ exams. - Tell me about your qualifications.
My teaching method is self-learning. I feel that a student will improve in their learning best when they are interested in the subject matter. I hope to make the lessons fun and interesting so that the student is prompted to ask their own questions and learning through their own curiosity.
My method of teaching is very engaging and interesting. I regularly test students and report to parents. I make sure students are not bored.
My teaching method in encourperating a fun way to learning, finding ways in which students can retain information other than learning from textbook, whether it be through games or activities.
My teaching method is to break any given subject down until it clicks for the subject being taught. Many teachers seem to take subjects to levels of intricacy that are pointless when the student has failed to grasp basic concepts about their subject and what is required of them in examination.
I base my teaching on each students individual strengths and weaknesses - I am a firm believer of keeping lessons fun and interactive as I believe this allows each students to take in a lot more information as they are relaxed and willing to learn! That being said, I ensure to target all areas which need to be worked on in order to make the most of each lesson, with a plan being prepared...
Thousands of tutors can teach you 11+ School Exam Preparation,
find private lessons close to Bushey Heath.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 11+ school exam preparation. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 11+ school exam preparation in Bushey Heath and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Bushey Heath by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.