I am a tutor based in Droylsden. I tutor from my own home but may consider travelling to the tutee's home depending on its location. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Literature and English Language. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA (Hons) 1st Class, English. QTS - How much do you charge? £25 per hour. - Where do you teach? I tutor at home in Droylsden.
I strongly believe that children learn in different ways and great teaching is about finding the way that works for each individual and encouraging that. I love to make the learning process creative and fun, but also challenging and achievable.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
My teaching method is based on individual aid based on each persons struggles and strengths. It will be in quite a lot of detail and will be based off of exam questions and past papers that the individual has done previously and with me.
I will design the teaching packing to fit the needs of the student and plan this with the parents. Each student is an individual and it is important to match their needs. This helps them want to learn.
I am an Archaeology undergraduate student looking to teach English (literature and language) and History to primary and secondary school pupils. I am also able to tutor for an 11+ exam; having studied at a grammar school, I have personal experience of these skills.
I base my teaching on specific areas of trouble or difficulty for the child, e.g vocabulary, maintaing an active and positive teaching approach.
I am a friendly and funny person. I can teach without making studies tedious. as I have experienced the studying phase myself I know how it is so I try to make things simple and understandable. I am good with understanding my students thus, I can really connect with them and help them in an easy way.
I am an MA student in Literature, but I have also studied History, Politics, History of Art and Philosophy. I can offer tuition in any of these subjects specifically. Across these disciplines I have learned a number of very useful tools to aid the writing of essays and the formulations of arguments.
I teach Maths and English at KS2, KS3, and GCSE levels. I also help to prepare students for 11+ exams, and similar entrance exams. My approach is simple: target the concepts that are most difficult to understand, and simplify them. Sometimes I do this using videos, diagrams, songs, or games. I believe that learning can and should be exciting, and enjoyable.
With a love of reading myself, I am keen to give reading lessons to primary and secondary school age children, supporting any help and official programmes they are currently receiving at school by either following the same programme, following a different programme, or simply casually exploring the world of literature with the child.
Am currently at university student who has finished full time education recieving top grades in English Literature, am great with working with children and can help learning the tricks of the trade with writing, revising and grammar.
I'm a driven young man who cares deeply about helping students develop the tools required to generate huge success in later life. I applied my knowledge of GCSE Maths (B) to secure a job as a casino dealer, and applied my GCSE English (A) to writing my stand up comedy, and comedy scripts.
I am reliable and excellent in motivating students. I am friendly and supportive but also encourage my students to become good independent learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and French but can also teach other subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello, I am Alex. I am 21 and French. I am from Rennes, in Brittany. I currently teach French as a language assistant in a college in Milnrow. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, which includes grammar, conjugation, pronunciation, and speaking in general. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have got a Masters in Chemistry and am currently doing a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at the University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15-20 pounds an hour, depending on the level. - Where do you teach? I teach in Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach GCSE Biology, English, History, Religious Studies and Spanish. I also teach International Baccalaureate Biology, English and History at Higher Level, and can provide Theory of Knowledge and Extended Essay guidance. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have the ability to teach a wide range of subjects up to GCSE standard. However, I do specialise in Maths & Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. GCSE - Maths (A), English (A), Biology (A), Physics (A), Chemistry (A). - How much do you charge? My prices vary and discounts are available for block bookings.
My teaching method is through relevance and dialogue. To be able to discuss subject knowledge is the primary step to the more difficult part: To demonstrate understanding. I aim to make lessons easy to understand and easily applicable and accessible.
I am an experienced,friendly, Cambridge educated English Tutor, based in Chorlton. I am passionate about inspiring students to pass exams, to gain their university place and to discover the social and emotional benefits of learning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subjects are A Level/Pre U and GCSE English, A Level and GCSE Religious Studies, A Level and GCSE Drama and Theatre Studies.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach English to students of primary school and also to those preparing for their A-Level or International Baccalaureate examinations. I also teach Mathematics to students of primary and middle school. I can even handle subjects like History, Geography, Civics, etc. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We can provide one to one tuition, online services and study groups - whichever option best fits your circumstances. We offer an affordable, practical and effective solution to your academic requirements.
My teaching method is finding what suits that individual. We are not all the same so therefore we can not learn in the same way! Whatever suits that child's learning technique is how I will adapt my teaching for them.
I own a Ph.D. degree in Physics from a top level university and am a physicist & senior optical and laser scientist with working experiences in UK, Japan, France and China. I am offering 1-to-1, 1-to-2. 1- to -3 and 1-to-4 maths and physics lessons in Manchester/Stockport area.
I ensure the student is listened to. I work with the student to help them feel comfortable as every student is different it is important for me to help personalise each session for them. I try to get students to lead sessions to help boost confidence and to also understand what areas we need to target.
I believe that for learning to be meaningful and successful then it needs to be rooted in concrete or real-life situations that children can relate to. I work hard to engage children with a variety of approaches, thematic links to the wider curriculum or to their own interests.
Hi, my name is Dura, i am a graduate from the university of Manchester with science degree, i am patient and kind . I have great experience in teaching for more than 10 years. My method of teaching is using different techniques and by encouraging and praising. I also use visoal and audio ways of memorization.
I am very fond of making learning fun! I try to incorporate many practical elements within sessions to make learning more fun and engaging for students! I believe that learning practically has a positive impact on students learning as children are more likely to remember and reflect on the session!
I remember my 11+ exams clearly. They are what pushed me to go to a grammar school and university. They were also some of the hardest exams I've ever taken. Why? I wasn't prepared. My job is to help you feel ready for the exams with online lessons catered specially for you.
I use a fun and interactive approach with a friendly manner. I bring all my own resources and tailor each lesson to the child. I use a flexible and intuitive approach to find gaps in learning and fill those gaps in order to enhance learning. I am a big believer in building children's confidence through praise and encouragement and also promoting a life long love of learning.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 11+ School Exam Preparation,
find private lessons close to Droylsden.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 11+ school exam preparation. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 11+ school exam preparation in Droylsden and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Droylsden by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.