I am a tutor based in Droylsden. I tutor from my own home but may consider travelling to the tutee's home depending on its location. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Literature and English Language. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA (Hons) 1st Class, English. QTS - How much do you charge? £25 per hour. - Where do you teach? I tutor at home in Droylsden.
Hello, I am Alex. I am 21 and French. I am from Rennes, in Brittany. I currently teach French as a language assistant in a college in Milnrow. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, which includes grammar, conjugation, pronunciation, and speaking in general. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have got a Masters in Chemistry and am currently doing a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at the University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15-20 pounds an hour, depending on the level. - Where do you teach? I teach in Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach GCSE Biology, English, History, Religious Studies and Spanish. I also teach International Baccalaureate Biology, English and History at Higher Level, and can provide Theory of Knowledge and Extended Essay guidance. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have the ability to teach a wide range of subjects up to GCSE standard. However, I do specialise in Maths & Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. GCSE - Maths (A), English (A), Biology (A), Physics (A), Chemistry (A). - How much do you charge? My prices vary and discounts are available for block bookings.
I am an experienced,friendly, Cambridge educated English Tutor, based in Chorlton. I am passionate about inspiring students to pass exams, to gain their university place and to discover the social and emotional benefits of learning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subjects are A Level/Pre U and GCSE English, A Level and GCSE Religious Studies, A Level and GCSE Drama and Theatre Studies.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach English to students of primary school and also to those preparing for their A-Level or International Baccalaureate examinations. I also teach Mathematics to students of primary and middle school. I can even handle subjects like History, Geography, Civics, etc. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello, I am a warm friendly individual who enjoys assisting others in their quest for educational fulfilment. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics mainly but as my degree is in Civil Engineering I am also proficient in Physics and Geology. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a first class Honours Degree in Civil Engineering and a PGCE in Secondary Mathematics Teaching.
I am a history and European language specialist, highly enthusiastic about my subjects, especially Italian, and keen to impart that enthusiasm to others. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mainly History and Italian to GCSE and A level students, but I also teach English literature to all ages and French. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I really enjoy explaining mathematical and scientific ideas and helping students get the pleasure out of these subjects that I always have. I am a 34 year old research scientist, tutor and writer based in Ealing. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology, Chemistry and Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
Never give up on your dream! English is relevant in all walks of life and will stand you in good stead in your future career. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English key stages, GCSE language and literature as well as A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I trained at Didsbury Teacher Training College in Manchester which is part of Manchester University.
I am a Functional Skills specialist. I concentrate on enabling students gain in confidence to reach their full potential in the skills needed for personal growth and progression to further and higher education. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and English Entry Levels to Level 2. GCSE/A Level Law GCSE/A Level Sociology - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 13 Plus,
find private lessons close to Droylsden.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 13 plus. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 13 plus in Droylsden and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Droylsden by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.