- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and Maths KS2-GCSE, as well as the 11+, 13+ and SATS exams. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have studied BA English with Sociology, FDA and Ba Hons Graphic Design. I have been tutoring for the past 8 years and have previously worked for 3 years in an Independent School. I will be completing a PGCE in September 2009.
I am a mature mother of 4 children - 3 girls and 1 boy. I am a 2015 DBS checked, qualified, hugely experienced and successful teacher of English Language and Literature - oh, and modest with it! - Which subject(s) do you teach? English tuition for age groups 5-16yrs. - Tell me about your qualifications. Certificate of Education with Distinction in the practice of Education.
I enjoy one to one teaching and have helped students gain confidence and enthusiasm in English and Maths. I have worked with students learning English as a Second Lagauge and helped them to undertake ESL Courses. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach across the Primary Curriculum including French. I teach English as a Second language courses, Study Skills, Time Management and Essay writing.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, GCSE).
Hola, I'm Ana, a native Spanish speaker and qualified tutor, from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am a married mum, have been living in the UK since 2003 and am passionate about teaching my beautiful language and culture. As a mum of a bilingual 5 year old girl, I know how valuable it is for everyone's future to be able to communicate effectively in another language.
I am specialised English Teacher, with 18 years teaching experience. I work in a mainstream school; as well as coach other trainee teachers for GCSE and A level teaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English language & literature, French, 11 plus, and 13 plus entrance exams. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in English.
Dear parent / student: Results Day - Good Luck ! My name is Michael. I am a fully qualified teacher, experienced, professional friendly tutor of Maths and Physics. Please see my Testimonials and "My Files". - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and Physics to all levels to A - Level. For the new GCSE; IGCSE; Maths (9 to1 ) and Physics (9 to 1).
Maths Teacher and Expert Examiner offering Private Tuition in Hounslow 100 % PASS RATE Grade A*- A Degree in Mathematics and Teaching Qualification gained from University of Southampton Teaching Advance Mathematics from University of Warwick - Which subject(s) do you teach? Choosing a right Tutor is big decision.
Work Hard, Play Hard! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics Biology Chemistry Punjabi Physics Science (General) - Tell me about your qualifications. I have just completed by Biochemistry BSc degree at University College London. Achieving a high 2:1 honours, I have a strong academic background and in depth understanding of the applications Science and Maths at different levels.
- Classes We run workshops where the teacher to student ratio is at least 5:1. We also run one to one session for students that need the extra help. - Ages and Levels Covered At Mansart Education, we have varying levels of students from early years to A-level candidates.
I enjoy teaching Latin and Ancient Greek language, and will aim to tailor my teaching to suit specific needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Latin and Ancient Greek from beginner to Common Entrance level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have studied Latin and Ancient Greek to degree level. - How much do you charge? £40 per hour. I do not charge for travel within London.
A unique tuition centre for 11 Plus, Common Entrance Exam, KS2 Maths, KS3 Maths, GCSE Maths, A-Level Maths, and IB Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, and Maths (Core Maths, Further Pure Maths, Mechanics, Pure Maths, Applied Maths, and Decision Maths). I also teach QTS Numeracy Skills Test. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Wide range of subjects offered at SATs, GCSE and A- Level. Offering GCSE ICT, Science and Mathematics all levels and syllabuses. Year 6/7 &8/ 9 SATs and Science Support. Intense support and tuition provided for Maths, Science, Computing and ICT.
- Classes Classes are run in small groups of approximately five students to allow for contribution of students and for independent attention. 11+ classes - available focusing on reading, comprehension, cloze, shuffled sentences, verbal reasoning,antonyms and synonyms. There are 6 weekly tests with a report and to set new goals.
A student of French for over 20 years, and Spanish for almost 15, I pride myself on providing a personalised language learning scheme, based around your goals. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, Spanish and EFL for all ages and abilities. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a native French Language tutor from Nice, teaching for the past 30 years in London, with a wide experience in teaching at all levels to cater for various linguistic requirements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French language with some emphasis on French culture, art and history. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Teaching is my third and final career and I love it. I get on extremely well with students of all ages and abilities and enjoy watching their confidence and competence develop quickly as they begin to achieve more than they thought possible.
I am an enthusiastic, friendly and supportive tutor who believes that everyone has the potential to improve their language ability. I am passionate about the English language and its literature, which I have studied all my life. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English language and literature, from KS2 through to degree level.
I gain a great deal of satisfaction fostering positive growth and professional development. I am friendly and patient natured, with the ability to influence and engage others effectively. - Which subject(s) do you teach? We specialise in one-to-one private tuition, supporting in Computer Literacy, English, History, Mathematics and Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
I am Zakaria, a native Italian teacher and with my colleague Mauro, we give Italian lessons at students' homes, offices or also at our place in Acton. We both have a Master's Degree and also the international certification CLTA.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and French at all levels up to and including A-level and English literature or language up until GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated in July 2009 with a First Class BSc joint honours degree in Mathematics with French from the University of Manchester.
I am passionate about French and I love teaching it. There is nothing more satisfying to me than seeing the progress that is made by a pupil who is keen on learning and achieving good results. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French at all levels from Primary to A level and University - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics up to GCSE and tutor for the 11+ and 13+ examinations. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Masters Degree in Mechanical engineering and excelled at Mathematics throughout my academic career. - How much do you charge? My prices are listed above. I give a 25% discount available for groups of 2 or more.
I believe that through private, one to one tuition a student gains in confidence, and therefore begins to achieve their full potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Latin, Ancient and Modern Greek, All Classical Civilisation Subjects and German. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a retired TV/film director and have been tutoring for the last six years with scholarships to Marlborough College and places at Westminster, St Paul's, Downside and many A's and A stars from GCSE to A2. Over 100 testimonials. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Spanish and French - Tell me about your qualifications. M.A.Oxon. Dip.Es. Seville University - How much do you charge? £35 p.h.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Latin and Classical Greek. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a 3rd Year Undergraduate at Trinity College, Oxford. Honors Moderations in Classics - Class 1. 4 A-Levels at grade A including Latin and Greek. - How much do you charge? I charge £18 p/h for A-Level, Common Entrance, GCSE and scholarship exams. I charge £15 p/h for 10 lessons.
I am an experienced maths teacher. I have been teaching Maths, 11+ including maths, VR, Comprehensions and NVR, and Mandarin (native speaker) for over eight years. I have master degree in Msc Finance. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am currently teaching Maths for KS2, KS3,KS4 and A level (including GCSE, A level and IB) and Mandarin to all levels (Adults and Children).
FULLY QUALIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL Maths TEACHER . 100 % PASS RATE Grade A*- B. Degree in Mathematics and Teaching Qualification gained from University of Southampton. Teaching Advance Mathematics from University of Warwick - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a fully qualified maths teacher, working in a state secondary school for the last 8 years.
I have almost 14 years experience in tutoring Maths and numerical skills to Grade 3 - A' Level students. I have completed my secondary and further education in UK and have been helping all age group students achieving their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Numerical Skills, Basic Maths for all age group.
If you're reading this, you want to provide the best possible opportunity for success, academically and throughout life. In this, you and I share the same motivation. It brought me into the education sector and it is what motivates me every day.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 13 Plus,
find private lessons close to Staines-upon-thames.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 13 plus. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 13 plus in Staines-upon-thames and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Staines-upon-thames by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.