I am a professional actor working in theatre, film and voiceover. I coach LAMDA Exams and drama school auditions. Originally from Vancouver, Canada, I moved to London in 2012 for my BA(Hons) Acting at the London academy of Music and Dramatic Art. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I prepare students for LAMDA Exams.
Welcome to my page! I hope you will find that I am able to help you or your child to fulfil their potential within the performing arts. Please do not hesitate to get in contact, I am will to travel to most areas of Central and North London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Music.
I am a dedicated and committed teacher. I am good at listening to the needs of my students. Lessons tend to be dynamic and fun. There is a focus on speech and conversation, supported with plenty of grammar and a variety of source materials. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Spanish, catalan. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA in Performance Arts at University of London.
Hello! My name is Carl Andersson and I am a working actor with over 15 years of experience in the industry. I am a graduate from ArtsEd and regularly work in in theatre, film and TV. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Acting on a one-to-one basis and primarily focus on drama school auditions.
Singing lessons and voice coaching with Londons West End professional. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach singing (all styles but with a classical technique base) and speech/voice I can help you with:Breath control, Vocal quality, Range, Confidence, Performance Technique, Audition prep, Repertoire, Preparing for exams and competitions - Tell me about your qualifications.
My name is Debra Bertulis. I offer a wide range of classes from personal tuition and online tuition in speech making and preparing for a presentation, to graded examinations with UCAS points for adults and children. I also visit schools. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 1. SPEECH AND DRAMA in acting/poetry/prose.
I am a University Lecturer, active in teaching and assessment. I give private tuition to those students who need the sort of one-to-one support with essay writing that could enable them to significantly improve their grades.
Professional musical theatre actress with 10 years experience in the industry. Having played many West End leading roles, including Christine in The Phantom Of The Opera. Available for drama school audition preparation lessons and singing coaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Audition preparation coaching Singing coaching Acting through song - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a 29 year old tutor who has taught over sixty students on a one to one basis regularly over the past three years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialist subjects are: Latin, Greek, Law, Classical Civilisation I have also taught: English, History, Economics, French, Mathematics, RE, Classical Civilisation - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a 24 year old female from West London. I have 3 years tutoring experience to young people with a range of abilities. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a specialist Eleven Plus tutor in English and Maths and also cover Verbal Reasoning and Non Verbal Reasoning.
I'm a 25 year old professional who works for the government in a non-educational role. I graduated in 2007 from Warwick University with a BA (Hons) in History and Sociology. I have a real passion for the subjects that I teach and want to share that with others. I can also offer help on essay writing, exam technqiues for Arts and Humanities subjects and can proof read essays and other work.
- Classes This summer we are running two week long projects for children aged 7-11 culminating in a performance for friends and family at the end of the week.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English. - Tell me about your qualifications. Edinburgh University, 1978-82 MA, English Language and Literature, Mediaeval and Old English language and literature, Linguistics, and Latin. 1982-3 Dip. Ed. Moray House College of Educatiion.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach History and other Arts subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. GCSEs: A*- History A -English Literature, A- English Language, A-Maths, B- Triple Science, B-Drama, B-German. AS Level: A- History, A-Film Studies, A-Philosophy, A-Psychology. A-Level: A- History, A- Film Studies, A-Psychology.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-level Religious Studies, GCSE level Science dual award, Maths, Drama and Religious Studies. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have the following A levels: Religious studies (A)( AQA), Drama (B), (AQA), Art (B) (AQA) and 9 GCSE'S. I am on a Gap year and so have recently completed my A levels.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano and Singing. Whether you are looking to improve your confidence, build your portfolio, renew your enthusuasm or are just starting out, I specialise in beginners and improvers. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a professional performer currently working in the West End in a hit Musical.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach a variety of subjects; first and foremost Art and Design. This is the subject I have taken through to post-graduate level. However, I do still enjoy other subjects such as History, English, Philosophy and Ethics (which often comes under the title of Religious Studies).
- Which subject(s) do you teach? My speciality is English Literature, more specifically dramatic literature, and more specifically still the dramatic literature of the English Renaissance. My undergraduate years gave me a good wider grounding, however, and I am also able to teach, advise, and make suggestions to students of Drama, Philosophy and Media Studies. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach basic English, Maths, Sciences, Cookery and basic Arts and Crafts. - How much do you charge? If it is group teaching, we can negotiate the price, but as for individuals, it depends on the subject. The extra fee for travel would only be 3 pounds, and my charges are between 5 and 10 pounds an hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach GCSE level Maths, English, French, Drama, History and Arabic, and A-Level English and French. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GCSE's all at A*, and 4 A-Levels at A grade, with an Advanced Extension Award in French at Distinction level. I am currently a student of French at Oxford University.
Having started my teaching career working with special needs students, I know that the is no ‘one size fits all’ method to teaching. Every student learns in their own unique way and my aim is to inspire every student. I truly believe that the Arts should be accessible for all and always make it my undertaking to encourage and nurture the most nervous to the most outgoing student.
- Classes Workshops for business and corporate organisations in voice, communication and presentation skills. One-to-one sessions with individuals wishing to improve their writing, presentation, communication, interview and voice skills, in either a work or social setting. Advice for prospective drama school and university applicants. Audition coaching for drama school and university applicants.
I believe that a good teacher can be life-changing. I love my subjects and find the process of awakening the same passion, understanding and enthusiasm in my students very rewarding. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main focus is preparing students for Drama School Auditions.
- Classes Explore Learning is a network of learning centres for 5 - 14 year olds. Children become members and attend regularly once or twice a week. All our resources map closely to the National Curriculum and adapt to the ability of the child so each child moves ahead at the right pace. - Ages and Levels Covered 5 - 14 years old. Key stage 1 -3.
I approach each topic depending on my student(s) and how they best learn. I appreciate that there are many different ways to learn and that people process information differently. I take my time to know the student and their learning style so I can adjust my sessions accordingly.
I'd like to see and shape your speeches, finding character intentions and context. Big focus on using the voice to tell a story (an invaluable skill that drama school taught me), as well as finding a full character's physical presence.
If you need help for an audition I can direct the scene, assist with lines and offer guidance; I can tutor for GCSE Drama, or if you are looking for help for Drama School auditions, I can provide the resources and advice on individual schools that only several years of applying can provide.
I received close to full marks in my GCSE drama. I will use the skills I have developed to influence other students with dramatic ideas. The subject Drama has many elements to it that different students struggle with.
Hello, I am a passionate and creative student who is currently studying to become a professional psycho-biologist, aiming to put my talents to use in the professional world of bio-psychology in order to aid people and encourage them to greatness as well as understanding the mind and body.
I can teach all levels of drama, theatre, singing, music and piano. We can work together to create a personal plan and wanted outcome. I can tutor online or in either of our houses. I have studied performing arts up to degree level and education. Lessons would be fun and creative.
To be sure of your tutor's teaching and lesson quality when learning Acting. We collect authentic testimonials of former students, reviewed & guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! Erick is a great tutor! He has helped me so much these past few months with drama school auditions. In the end, I have received a Foundation course offer from PPA and I am 3rd on their waiting list for the 3 year BA acting course. I am also on the...
Perfect! Lucy coached our 11 year old daughter for an acting audition to enter a prestigious London-based performance school. Lucy was excellent in all regards, very knowledgable of both classical roles and more contemporary, great manner with a younger...
Perfect! Keira's been fantastic! It's only been a couple of sessions with her but she's been incredibly accommodating, and I felt comfortable with her almost instantly. She's helped me restart my push towards acting professionally, and has already introduced...
Perfect! There are no words to describe my delight about our lessons with Calum! He’s just a perfect couch, very polite, patient and sensible. I’ll definitely continue to work with him!
Perfect! Remmie has been an incredible acting coach. Remmie is extremely talented, very encourgaging and understanding. It has allowed me to be vunerable as she creates a safe place. Remmie has helped me break down monologues and scripts effectively. ...
Perfect! I am so glad I chose Natasha for acting lessons. She helped guide me with my monologues for drama school auditions. Offering constructive criticism, a fountain of knowledge and input on how to express myself to my fullest potential. She made it fun...
We have thousands of Acting tutors online to help with Acting learning.
Find a Acting tutor near me to help you or your kids with Acting.
Our Acting tutors write articles on their subject to help you better understand the material.