I have worked on both sides of the industry as an Assistant Agent at a Talent Agency in London, a freelance Casting Assistant, and a professional Actress. I love to teach and am confident I can help anyone looking to improve their audition technique. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in Audition Technique- whether that be entry to Drama School or Theatre, TV & Film auditions.
My lessons are designed to encourage the confidence and curiosity of the student. I believe a supportive and engaging learning environment can give every student the opportunity to be surprised by their own academic potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Common Entrance (11+ and 13+), English Literature and Language up to A-Level and Drama up to A-Level.
Any person wanting tutoring has something to build on already. My job is enabling them to reach their potential, following their own path. I`m very flexible, so get in touch and we can have a free, no obligation chat about your individual learning style and needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Flash. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an HNC in Communication design. - How much do you charge? I charge 10 pounds per hour for one to one lessons, and 8 pounds per hour for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I can teach at home and/or at student homes, or wherever would be suitable for the student.
Hello! I share passions teaching Maths, English and Art. My extensive work experience includes working in business, sales and education in England, America and Taiwan. My Linked In profile is "Oliver J. Beckett" My Skype ID is "O.J. Beckett" - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English, Art (drawing, painting, ceramics, photograpy, sculpture) and theatre acting.
With a MFA and BA in fine art I have a range of teaching experience. I specialise in sculpture and art theory and I am currently working on my own research. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach art at a rage of levels, I am happy to give university portfolio submission and interview tuition.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach drawing/ painting (pencil, charcoal, pastel, watercolour, gouache, oil, engraving, lino-cut...etc). - Tell me about your qualifications. I'm a professional fine artist, with a Fine Art and Graphic Art Hungarian degree. - How much do you charge? I charge £25/hour + (if the student is living outside London) charge for travel.
I recently graduated from MA Art and Science at Central Saint Martins and have a wealth of teaching experience. I am currently working full time at Central Saint Martins / London College of Communication, but can commit to evenings and weekends. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I would be happy to tutor art / art theory and history of art to any ages. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Art and Design up to degree level, and History and Politics up to and including A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a 1st Class BA(Hons) in Fine Art. I also achieved a Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (Merit), A2 levels History, Politics and Art (all A grade) and As Levels Geography (B) and Photography (A).
Architecture and Interior Design tutor - Which subject(s) do you teach? -Architecture & interior design: Concept development and design methodology, architectural visualization and presentation. -Autocad (win & mac) 2012-2017 from beginners to advanced users. 2D drawing, architectural drawing, 3D modeling and rendering. - Rhino modelling & rendering with Vray.
I am a professional artist and trained painter. I also work with drawing, Photoshop and creative coding for kids. I have a flexible approach to learning and would tailor every lesson for each student. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Fine art, painting, drawing, Photoshop as well as proof reading and assistance with essay writing. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a artist/designer with 25 years of professional practice in visual arts, ceramics and fashion accessory. My practice is diverse and I emphasise versatility and an open mind to exploring new materials, techniques and processes. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I deliver a range of short courses in ceramic, pottery and plaster mould making technique.
I focus on giving my students the space, freedom, support and materials to explore the joy of painting. Painting is a way of thinking, a meaningful and profound way to express your self, especially in an age of touch screens and virtual realities. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialisms are Painting, Drawing and Printmaking. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an award-winning practicing artist with a passion for teaching painting & drawing skills. In addition to Art I can teach Mandarin as a foreign language. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Fine Art Painting Drawing Art History Illustration Mandarin Chinese - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Art. Drawing and Photography in particular. - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated in Fine Art from Central St. Martins College of Art and Design in 2006, and passed with merit the Art and Design foundation course at Chelsea College of Art and Design in 2003. I speak three languages (English, French and German).
I am a trained sculptor from Suffolk with a passion for Fine Art, tutoring and experience teaching in both the private and state school sectors. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English and Maths: Key stage 1-2, Sport: Badminton, Table tennis, Squash, - Tell me about your qualifications. In 2009 I completed my BA Fine Art Degree from Norwich University College of The Arts graduating with a 2:2.
I'm an undergraduate degree student at SOAS with two years of tutoring experience in Fine Art. I'm looking to widen my experience in teaching and am proficient in helping students understand complex theories and applying these arguments in exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Art, History of Art, History, Religious Studies and Philosophy: Gcse and A-Level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am prepared to teach Art GCSE. - How much do you charge? I'll get back to you on that! - Where do you teach? We can talk it over if you wish, i am quite happy to travel. - When are you available? I am available on Thursdays and Fridays, possibly Saturdays too. - Which ages and levels do you teach? I can teach GCSE level.
An internationally awarded & recognised, fun, friendly and hardworking tutor, who's on your side when it comes to exams and school. We're a team, and I'm going to help you succeed. Let's do this.
I am a friendly tutor with a Master's in English from Oxford (distinction) and several years experience working in education. I was lucky enough to enjoy my own education, and I love passing on this positive experience of learning to my students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Drawing, Painting, and Portfolio preparation for Art school or college. - Tell me about your qualifications. Foundation Course in Art and Design at Central Saint Martins; BA(hons) in Illustration, a pathway in Graphic Design at Central Saint Martins.
Art teacher, Ceramics teacher, Product design teacher, video production tutor. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Art, painting and drawing, figure and landscape, oils, watercolour.Ceramics, pottery, kiln work. Video/Film production, camera, directing, editing (Final Cut Pro X) animation (Model and 2D) - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a trained theatre director and tutor who has worked at RADA and Mountview Academy. I have been on various audition panels and have work as a theatre director at the National Theatre, Donmar Warehouse, Young Vic, Old Vic and on the West End. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I prepare and tutor my clients for Drama School Auditions, Acting and Drama at all school levels up to GSCE.
I am able to help you with coursework, professional work or learning illustration and animation from scratch. I can show you how to draw and develop characters, make storyboards, do camera analysis and animate in 2D. I will guide you with confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Drawing in sequence, Illustrations for books, various industries and comic book making, 2D animation.
I target difficulties in comprehension, essay structure and exam technique. I hope to pass on crucial study skills, and an enthusiasm for learning. Classes are tailored to requirements of the pupil. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, from Year 1 to Undergraduate Level, and History, Art and Religious Studies up to GCSE level.
I am a professional artist working in painting, drawing and video editing. In addition to art, I am also a native speaker in English, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese, and trained formally in art education and language instruction. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Fine Art Subjects: Fine art, General art and design, Drawing, Painting, Collage.
I enjoy teaching all ages and abilities, especially students to understand key concepts to ensure they reach their potential. I analyse exam mark schemes to give clear concise advise to student about what the examiners are looking for. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Biology, Chemistry and Art, but am flexible with other subjects too.
Never think of it as being too late to re-train or educate yourself along a different career path, particularly if you have a passion for the subject. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily I teach Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and Adobe Illustrator specialising in entry level tuition to beginners, novices and intermediates.
I personally understand the pressure facing current students and ways to increase the chance of acceptance to prestigious courses. Having studied at St Paul's Girls' School I have a deferred place for medicine at Imperial College. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily maths and science (up to GCSE level) and English, art and computer science up to KS3.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Art And Design,
find private lessons close to Barnet.
Pick your own coach to help you learn art and design. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in art and design in Barnet and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Barnet by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.