I have worked on both sides of the industry as an Assistant Agent at a Talent Agency in London, a freelance Casting Assistant, and a professional Actress. I love to teach and am confident I can help anyone looking to improve their audition technique. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in Audition Technique- whether that be entry to Drama School or Theatre, TV & Film auditions.
My lessons are designed to encourage the confidence and curiosity of the student. I believe a supportive and engaging learning environment can give every student the opportunity to be surprised by their own academic potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Common Entrance (11+ and 13+), English Literature and Language up to A-Level and Drama up to A-Level.
Any person wanting tutoring has something to build on already. My job is enabling them to reach their potential, following their own path. I`m very flexible, so get in touch and we can have a free, no obligation chat about your individual learning style and needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Flash. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an HNC in Communication design. - How much do you charge? I charge 10 pounds per hour for one to one lessons, and 8 pounds per hour for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I can teach at home and/or at student homes, or wherever would be suitable for the student.
Hello! I share passions teaching Maths, English and Art. My extensive work experience includes working in business, sales and education in England, America and Taiwan. My Linked In profile is "Oliver J. Beckett" My Skype ID is "O.J. Beckett" - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English, Art (drawing, painting, ceramics, photograpy, sculpture) and theatre acting.
With a MFA and BA in fine art I have a range of teaching experience. I specialise in sculpture and art theory and I am currently working on my own research. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach art at a rage of levels, I am happy to give university portfolio submission and interview tuition.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach drawing/ painting (pencil, charcoal, pastel, watercolour, gouache, oil, engraving, lino-cut...etc). - Tell me about your qualifications. I'm a professional fine artist, with a Fine Art and Graphic Art Hungarian degree. - How much do you charge? I charge £25/hour + (if the student is living outside London) charge for travel.
My teaching method is a hands on approach to the 3D pipeline. You will create an fully textured asset in 3D. Throughout the process I will go through all the technical details so that you are not only capable but you understand the pipeline.
Im young funny and outgoing. I like to make my lessions intresting. I dont put pressure on my students i want them to feel relaxed and have fun in what the are doing. I teach in a traditional yet modern metod. I start with basics. And from there i bring it up. Depends on the lession i can bring up art history or modern ways.
Teaching while having fun. Explain theory but leaving the oerson free to express himself. More practise than talking! Different techniques and medium.
The student will start the lesson by 'warming up' with quick experimental still life drawings to help train the student's eye so that they are able to notice and record in more detail. Then they will work on their project. It is important that the student is interested in what they are drawing, so a project format for drawing will be engaging and informative.
My teaching method is rooted through self-expression.
Christopher Kelly is a mentor and educator working with some of the most prestigious design schools in the world. He has taught students of all ages from high school to higher education and beyond.
I recently graduated from MA Art and Science at Central Saint Martins and have a wealth of teaching experience. I am currently working full time at Central Saint Martins / London College of Communication, but can commit to evenings and weekends. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I would be happy to tutor art / art theory and history of art to any ages. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Art and Design up to degree level, and History and Politics up to and including A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a 1st Class BA(Hons) in Fine Art. I also achieved a Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (Merit), A2 levels History, Politics and Art (all A grade) and As Levels Geography (B) and Photography (A).
Architecture and Interior Design tutor - Which subject(s) do you teach? -Architecture & interior design: Concept development and design methodology, architectural visualization and presentation. -Autocad (win & mac) 2018 from beginners to advanced users. 2D drawing, architectural drawing, 3D modelling and rendering. - Rhino modelling & rendering with Vray.
I like to give a lot of examples and demostrations so that students can understand the different techniques that I explain during classes. I also like to show multiple approaches and tricks to solve problems. Apart from traditional drawing I like to inspirate and show digital methods of art creation.
I am a professional artist and trained painter. I also work with drawing, Photoshop and creative coding for kids. I have a flexible approach to learning and would tailor every lesson for each student. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Fine art, painting, drawing, Photoshop as well as proof reading and assistance with essay writing. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a artist/designer with 25 years of professional practice in visual arts, ceramics and fashion accessory. My practice is diverse and I emphasise versatility and an open mind to exploring new materials, techniques and processes. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I deliver a range of short courses in ceramic, pottery and plaster mould making technique.
I focus on giving my students the space, freedom, support and materials to explore the joy of painting. Painting is a way of thinking, a meaningful and profound way to express your self, especially in an age of touch screens and virtual realities. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialisms are Painting, Drawing and Printmaking. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an award-winning practicing artist with a passion for teaching painting & drawing skills. In addition to Art I can teach Mandarin as a foreign language. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Fine Art Painting Drawing Art History Illustration Mandarin Chinese - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Art. Drawing and Photography in particular. - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated in Fine Art from Central St. Martins College of Art and Design in 2006, and passed with merit the Art and Design foundation course at Chelsea College of Art and Design in 2003. I speak three languages (English, French and German).
I am a trained sculptor from Suffolk with a passion for Fine Art, tutoring and experience teaching in both the private and state school sectors. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English and Maths: Key stage 1-2, Sport: Badminton, Table tennis, Squash, - Tell me about your qualifications. In 2009 I completed my BA Fine Art Degree from Norwich University College of The Arts graduating with a 2:2.
I'm an undergraduate degree student at SOAS with two years of tutoring experience in Fine Art. I'm looking to widen my experience in teaching and am proficient in helping students understand complex theories and applying these arguments in exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Art, History of Art, History, Religious Studies and Philosophy: Gcse and A-Level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am prepared to teach Art GCSE. - How much do you charge? I'll get back to you on that! - Where do you teach? We can talk it over if you wish, i am quite happy to travel. - When are you available? I am available on Thursdays and Fridays, possibly Saturdays too. - Which ages and levels do you teach? I can teach GCSE level.
The Graphic Design knowledge is important for Artists and for Designers then Know the tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop are very important. We are going to have some sessions more talking about specific art techniques or just graphic design techniques.
I am a friendly tutor with a Master's in English from Oxford (distinction) and several years experience working in education. I was lucky enough to enjoy my own education, and I love passing on this positive experience of learning to my students.
An internationally awarded & recognised, fun, friendly and hardworking tutor, who's on your side when it comes to exams and school. We're a team, and I'm going to help you succeed. Let's do this.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Drawing, Painting, and Portfolio preparation for Art school or college. - Tell me about your qualifications. Foundation Course in Art and Design at Central Saint Martins; BA(hons) in Illustration, a pathway in Graphic Design at Central Saint Martins.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Art and Design,
find private lessons close to Barnet.
Pick your own coach to help you learn art and design. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in art and design in Barnet and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Barnet by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.