My teaching method is very simple and conceptual, cover all the aspects of topic in such a way that students dont feel any burden.
I currently give lessons to students from Years 7 - 13 struggling with the sciences and maths. I believe that to be able to do well in a subject, you must first understand it, and so I like to make sure that my students have a good grasp of concepts within the subject, before moving onto questions.
Am flexible and friendly tutor, who would love to teach and feel that students understand fully. I always try hard to make sure students achieve their targets with a full understanding of the subject. I would like to use a variety of visual aids during my teaching, I make it interesting and practical in nature. I apply different teaching methods based on the need and ability of the students.
My teaching method involves questioning and formatively assessing a student using a range of methods in order to find out that student's weak topics and skills. This gives me an idea about what we need to work on and improve.
I like to base my teaching methods on the individual themselves, whether they’re visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learners. I usually assess each student at the beginning and base my lesson plans on their preferred way of learning.
I focus on what the student struggles on and build up on that, making sure that every insecurity in a relevant subject is cleared
My teaching method requires me to usually make sure the student understands the basics before proceeding to any complex problems. Usually, I teach students physically. However I have decided to use this platform to see how it goes. I like to know my students better as I am able to relate some educational problems with their day to day activities.
My teaching method is to find my students weaknesses and then develop them. I ensure my students understand the operations in maths and how it is derived rather than learning rote. The top exam questions test your understanding, not your memory of operations.
My teaching Method is, I spend half of the lesson explaining and going through the work then I will set a task and feedback at the end of the lesson. I am a friendly and relatable kid who is in the same year as what I will be teaching.
I will initially find out who has been previously introduced to a topic. Then if some people haven’t I will give them a brief description of the topic and then decipher how much of an understanding everyone has of the topic.
I approach each topic with a previous test on what was learnt the previous day. Any questions that were incorrect would be practiced briefly again. I like interactive teaching for example using pictures to teach. These tricks also helped me during my studies.
Mostly socratic method. I design problems so that they build up to a difficult concept by scaling the difficulty of each problem achieving one goal per problem.
My unusual name is Razi. Teaching is in y genetics, my mom, and grandparents were teachers and I am no anomaly to this teaching dynasty. I am very laid - back and love the opportunity to meet new people. Furthermore, the best thing that teaching gives me is that it makes me know that I've helped someone, changed someones life for the better, and hopefully inspired someone to aim high.
I will provide free learning resources to my students and will regularly provide exams to test their improvement . I will teach in the way the student prefers me too and will assess different teaching methods to see which is best .
Learning from my own experience my lessons are tailored towards covering subject specific content as accurately yet concisely as possible as I feel with the mass amount of content expected to learn in subjects this year, the most effective way is to learn content precisely as it would appear on an examiners mark-scheme, in this way there is no possible room for what I call,”a mark-scheme error”
I am an undergraduate chemistry student willing to teach chemistry up to A-levels. In my lessons, I like to use various practice questions on problem student is struggling with. I support students to think about the problem and to understand the topic deeply, not just memorize it.
My name is Manika, I am studying dentistry at The University of Manchester. I myself have studied GCSE and A level Biology and Chemistry. I have peer mentored in GCSE biology and chemistry previously whilst at sixth form. My lessons would first start with teaching the basics, moving onto harder topics and then teaching exam technique.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology and Chemistry mainly, but also Maths at GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated in 2008 with a first class degree in Microbiology with Industrial Experience (BSc) from the University of Manchester. I obtained 43 points in the International Bacceleureate in 2004. My higher level subjects were Biology, Chemitry and History.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a Chemistry PhD student, and can teach Chemistry as well as Mathematics. - How much do you charge? If you live far away from the city centre, I may charge you an extra fee. - Where do you teach? Teaching at student homes or a library is fine. I can travel within Manchester. - When are you available? I teach weekends and weekday evening after 6pm.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathamatics, Physics and Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am basically a textile engineer. At the moment I am doing my Ph.D. in the field of Textiles at The University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15 to 20 pounds per hour.
I am able to teach students up to A-level standard in Biology and Chemistry. I not only took these myself, but also continued to further my education in these subjects during my Dentistry degree, that I am currently studying for, at the University of Manchester. As well as these sciences I also studied Geography and so have a vast knowledge of current case studies and the theory behind these.
I am a fully qualified Science teacher at a Secondary school. I teach during the day and intend to give tuition lessons in the evening. I can teach up to GCSE level as this is the qualification in which I am experienced in helping students advice.
I am currently studying Dentistry at the University of Manchester and I am able to teach biology/chemistry to A level standard as I have done these A levels as well as carried them on at University. I am able to teach medical sciences as part of my degree.
The requirements of tutoring are personal so feel free to contact me to discuss your tuition needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the violin, viola, piano, music theory and singing to Grade 8 and beyond, but can also help with academic subjects (see subjects above). - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated in a degree from Magdalene College, Cambridge in 2009.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths at KS3, GCSE and A-Level. I teach Biology, Chemistry and Religious Studies at A Level too. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an A* in GCSE maths, an A in A-Level Maths, Chemistry and Religious Studies, and a B in Biology. - How much do you charge? I charge 10 pounds per hour for A-Level Biology.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach GCSE Biology, and Careers and Skills Development. - Tell me about your qualifications. GCSE Science double award: AA; A-level Biology; BSc Cell and Molecular Biology degree. - How much do you charge? I charge £10 per hour, with no extra travel expenses in most cases.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Ph.D. student at The University of Manchester. I have a First Class Bachelor in Chemical Engineering. I also have an M.Sc. in Pipeline Engineering with Distinction and was the top student at Newcastle University. - How much do you charge? I charge 12 pounds/hour.
I am happy to cover all sciences, maths and even english to GCSE level. I can also cover Chemistry, Physics, and Maths to A level. However I am also a trained phonics teacher and am familiar with the year one curriculum I like to cover topics students find more challenging by gauging how much they already know.
I have a very polite and friendly personality I am a good listener and understand the needs and requirements of all age groups due to my extensive experience dealing with people I am currently able to tutor up to GCSE level students I am able to tutor all level of students with beginner to intermediate and advanced level of knowledge My methodology to teach does not depend on the student but...
I teach students based on their curriculum (for younger students) or specific exam boards (for GCSE and a level students). I also give homework to consolidate the topics learnt.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Chemistry,
find private lessons close to Droylsden.
Pick your own coach to help you learn chemistry. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in chemistry in Droylsden and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Droylsden by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.