- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach PC Skills - Learning how use the Internet, emails, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. I also teach conversation Spanish. - How much do you charge? My classes are £20 per hour with a 15min free introduction for the 1st lesson. Lessons for couples and groups cost £30 for an hour and £40 for 2 hours. Prices can be discussed.
I'm an enthusiastic tutor - please get in touch if you need help with any of my subjects. - Which subject(s) do you teach? - Mathematics - Science - ICT - Computing - Chemistry - IGCSE Maths - 11+ Exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
I teach students between the ages of 11 and 16 so I am very familiar with the GCSE Specification, I am also happy to help with A-Level. I try to make lessons interesting and fun as I believe this will ensure that knowledge is remembered.
My teaching method focuses on the student. I try to understand the strong and weak parts and then make amendments in my teaching. I prefer a friendly way of teaching . I prefer making concepts clear in a practical way rather than theories.
I am an experienced and student oriented tutor, with confident that I can provide expert and proper tutoring and guidance for your requirement. Tutoring and training has been my passion. I used to train my office staff on IT and other technical areas. I have also tutored students in GCSE and Degree level programs. I assure you Communication in clear, flowerless English (IELTS 8.
My teaching method is very interactive, and I aim to keep students engaged 100% of the time. Having worked with students who may not have been model pupils at school but clearly have the intellectual capacity to excel in their studies, I make sure the lessons cover the school curriculum without boring students.
I am an aeronautical engineering student going into second year next year. In my previous experience I have based my teaching methods on whom I have to teach. For example, when teaching a primary school child/ someone who is learning a topic from scratch, I focus on making sure the student understands the method.
I have run my own accountancy practice for 12 years. I am a qualified teacher and spent 5 years delivering accounting courses at colleges across Essex and East London. I can offer quality tuition for the ACCA, AAT and City and Guilds - Which subject(s) do you teach? • Accounting • ACCA - F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,P1,P4 • Bookkeeping Level 1.2.
TAKING NEW STUDENTS - Which subject(s) do you teach? Hi, I'm Jeffrey (Jeff) T Jones, MA (Oxon): I teach Chemistry to A-Level, IB, and Oxbridge-Entrance. Also, get ahead with Summer School Chemistry: GCSE -> Lower 6th; Lower 6th -> Upper 6th; Upper 6th -> University (for e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Medicine, etc); without exam pressure, & £5/hr discount.
Lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their own and parental expectations. I am Ð°n experienced tutÐ¾r and I plan each session for the student. I target weak areas until the student is confident. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I Ð°m Ð°n experienced teÐ°cher Ð°nd hÐ°ve tutÐ¾red students frÐ¾m 4 tÐ¾ 16.
As a Chartered Information Technology professional, I provide professional training in Computing and ICT for KS3, KS4, KS5 and foundation degree courses. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Applied ICT, BTEC Nationals, OCR Nationals and GCSE I.
My teaching method would be class room training and also I can come to student house if they prefer. I will be teaching very practical rather than theoretical.Will teach from basic to higher levels with proper demos and information about the subject.
I am always teaching myself all the necessary theory and then I am practicing with my students all possible types of questions they may come across and as homework, I am assigning them a decent amount of extra questions, and in our next session we discuss their answers and I make sure they understood the theory and the way to tackle any type of question.
learn with fun is my method, as many students wants 1:1 tutions i am good at private coaching and so you will learn more easily and quickly with fun loving tips and learning methods. The best way is to develop personality and confidence.
Completed BTech Information Technology (Computers) and worked in IT for 6years. Expertise in Mainframe Technology. worked in Development, maintenance, and support projects. Interested in Teaching and ability to deliver the content in easy and understandable manner. Offline / online.
I would like to help anyone who is looking at a career in IT but requires the basics first to feel comfortable to challenge the growing market. I would like to teach from ground level IT so you really feel knowledgable discribing what each component of a PC is & what is required to build one too.
The way I teach the content is by first looking at the student's exam board to get a general understanding of what is required by the student. I create my own PowerPoint slides and notes in way that the students will understand. These are short quick notes that will be given as a summary after each topic has been taught thoroughly.
I am great at creative and interesting lesson planning with the ability to keep class engaged. I try to incorporate daily life events to make the lesson fresher and accessible to the students. I have ability to adjust my teaching methods to match the skill level of students to enable understanding and conceptual clarity. I am good at class management while making learning fun for the students.
If you are a Student, who is struggling to implement programming assignments or just a beginner, who is willing to learn programming languages I would like to offer my services to you. I am a successful Software Engineering student, who is willing to teach programming basics.
Computer programming is awesome! Since no one else is doing it, I decided to offer programming tuition in powerful and elegant languages that are also ideal for complete beginners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computer programming (for beginners of all ages), plus Maths, Physics and ICT to GCSE level. I also teach touch-typing - an essential, but often overlooked, skill in computing.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have experience teaching various subjects but my specialism lies in ICT, Business Studies and Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Indesign CS,CS2,CS3. My lessons are up-to-date and 'up-to-industry' level. - Tell me about your qualifications. 2.1 BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design from the London College of Communication.
I am more of a facilitator; my aim is to create more independent learners. I use differenciation in my classroom to tap into the need of all my learners. this methodology is used during lesson time (by questioning), during activity time (by task).
• Teach Business & Mathematics to Edexcel, AQA GCSE • One-to-one and group tuition • LAC and SEN Experience • Teach Mathematics to Functional Skills Entry Levels, Level 1 & 2, Pre Access and Access to NCFE • Teach Bridging the Gap course for functional skills maths learner for City & Guild • Prepare lesson plans for upcoming session • Conduct mock exam and mark them • Hig
- Which subject(s) do you teach? o Arithmetic o Business Mathematics and Statistics o Computer Networks o Computer Awareness o E-Commerce o Business Information Technology (BIT) o Management Information Systems (MIS) o Communication Business Technology o Business Information Systems o Communication Skills o Office Practice o Book keeping o Use of Packages (Word, Excel and...
As an analyst, problem solver and approachable individual, I see myself as an ideal tutor. I am currently a successful and passionate A Level student, achieving 2 A*s and 7 As at GCSE. Providing primary, secondary and GCSE lessons to enthusiastic students. My methods of instruction are to analyse key weaknesses and build on them by teaching them in a simple and concise manor.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach EFL (English as a Foreign Language) and IT. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a TEFL certificate for English Language Teaching. And I hold a B.Sc. Hons in Computer Science (having taken ICT GCSE and Computing A-Level). - How much do you charge? I offer a short free meeting to assess your English language level.
My teaching method is to be very interactive with my student at all times but also to test their knowledge so I can get a clear understanding of what they are struggling with. I usually like to start of with much easier topics then we can work our way to the harder ones but if you put your mind to it nothing is hard but more of a challenge.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Computing,
find private lessons close to Harold Hill.
Pick your own coach to help you learn computing. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in computing in Harold Hill and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Harold Hill by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.