- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology and Biochemistry to degree level, and Chemistry, Biology A level and GCSE. As a postgraduate fellow, I can also offer proof-reading and essay help for up to Master's level Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a PhD in Biology (specifically, Immunology of Infectious Disease) from Imperial College London, completed 2008.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Politics, Economics, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Media Studies, PE, Sociology, Geography and History at GCSE, AS and A Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated from the University of Manchester in 2008 with a BA (hons) first class in Politics and Philosophy.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Literature and essay writing skills. - Tell me about your qualifications. All A and A* level grades at GCSE, A grade AS level French and A grades English, History and Politics at A-Level. Currently an undergraduate in English Literature at Exeter University. - How much do you charge? I charge 10 pounds per hour. Plus 2 pounds for travel.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths, Physics, Spanish and English. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have completed full A-levels in Further Maths, Spanish, Physics and English. - How much do you charge? I charge 15-20 pounds/ hour. - Where do you teach? I am based in London. I will travel to the tutee's home or meet up at a local library.
I give lessons to A-level or University students who aim to improve their academic essay preparation, construction and writing. I am a personable and hands-on teacher, taking students step-by-step through this complicated art form.
I'm an English graduate from University of Liverpool and I recently completed my Masters of English at King's College, London. I have experience working as a study aid and working in discussion and reading groups with both adults and children.
I have a lot of experience and success in working with individual students to raise their English levels. I am adept at developing students' self- esteem and their ability to overcome barriers to learning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English up to GCSE level, enabling students to develop their skills in both English Language and English Literature.
My lessons are flexible and adaptable and meet the needs and learning styles of your children. I aim to instil confidence independence and enthusiasm. I believe that a positive education leads to a happy child with a curiosity for learning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Early years, KS1, KS2, KS3 4+, 7+, 8+, 11+, 13+ and SATs prep Maths English French - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am committed to teaching English at all levels, to students of all ages, nationalities and backgrounds. I consider the requirements of individual learners and build programmes around each individual to support their needs.
I myself am a fully qualified former teaxher, i keft behind the prefabbrucated educational classroom as it keaves no room for individual student nourishment, I have taught in top prestigious schools, and home schooled children for the last 10 years.
I am an experienced tutor who firmly believes that every student is capable of academic excellence given the right tuition. I particularly enjoy finding creative ways of re-inspiring students who have lost interest or confidence in their studies.
I tutor because I love to see my pupils excel and reach their full potential. I aim to make my sessions informative and enjoyable so my pupils look forward to tuition. Education should be inspiring, not a chore.
Full-time Philosophy lecturer at the London School of Economics with extensive experience tutoring the major Philosophy and Religious Studies syllabi at Key Stages 4 and 5. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in tutoring Philosophy at degree and A Level, but also offer help with essay writing and university admissions.
I'm a patient, dedicated and passionate tutor. I have also worked in professional journalism as a writer and producer, as a book editor and in human rights advocacy. I am also an experienced youth facilitator and workshop leader. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English (language & literature,) history and politics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a trained theatre director and tutor who has worked at RADA and Mountview Academy. I have been on various audition panels and have work as a theatre director at the National Theatre, Donmar Warehouse, Young Vic, Old Vic and on the West End. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I prepare and tutor my clients for Drama School Auditions, Acting and Drama at all school levels up to GSCE.
I enjoy teaching and guiding and supporting learners from various backgrounds. With adequate support, every learner has the potential to reach their goals. I have many years of experience teaching and lecturing in high schools and universities.
A passionate pianist who is a regular performer and enjoys passing on her skills to any interested learners. Favourite quote: Victor Hugo - "Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent". - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach classical music - piano, practical musicianship, viva voce, and music theory (ABRSM exams).
Chris has a decade of experience helping students prepare for high-stakes exams. A graduate of one of the world's top universities, he has the skills and experience to help you succeed at A level and get the grades necessary for university. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Physics to A level and IB Diploma Higher Level, all sciences and mathematics to GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello, I am a final year medical student at Imperial College London with 9 years of tutoring experience. - Which subject(s) do you teach? A-levels: Chemistry, Biology and History. GCSEs: Chemistry, Biology and History. University entrance exams: UKCAT, BMAT, GAMSAT - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a friendly, expert and efficient tutor with over twenty years' experience in Modern Languages for all ages. Reliable, honest and crb checked, my pupils always exceed.Recent entrance to Kent University for A level English and Language - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, French, German, drama and Italian - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm a friendly and professional language tutor with 5 years' experience in English, English as a Foreign Language and Italian. I have been teaching on and off for many years, but a few months ago I quit my job and became a full time tutor. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, English as a Foreign Language, Italian. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Having been tutoring in London for over 2 years, I have worked with students from primary level up to undergraduates and even young offenders. This has shown me how each student is different and the best tuition is always tailored to the individual. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: English up to undergraduate level.
Highly qualified and friendly Latin teacher for all levels. I am very keen to help you improve! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Latin, Greek, History and essay writing. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a PhD in Classics and a first from Bristol University. I have a CELTA teaching qualification and also a PGCE in Classics from King's College.
- Classes Kumon offers a regular, flexible,tailored approach to learning based on the well-known Kumon method-easy start point, regular study,little and often at the 'just right' level for each child. As much repetition as you need - to gain confidence and fluency,catch up with school and even surpass it to become a truly independent learner.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Dissertation and thesis preparation,
find private lessons close to London.
Pick your own coach to help you learn dissertation and thesis preparation. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in dissertation and thesis preparation in London and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in London by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.