- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach German at all levels. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have attended an approved Stage 1 course of training for part-time teachers of Adult Education and satisfied the requirements of the course. - How much do you charge? Charges for individual students, depending on level taught, have been £20/£25 per hour.
I offer a warm and friendly tuition service in English Language and Literature that is designed to help the student achieve their full potential. I am an English Literature graduate with experience in providing one-on-one tuition at a variety of levels.
I have been teaching English for over twelve years and have been a professional classical soprano for ten years. I have a lot of experience with C/D borderline pupils, dyslexic students, and those who really dislike English, all with success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English (GCSE, A level, and KS3) and most styles of singing (I specialise in Classical and Musical Theatre).
I am a friendly and engaging English Literature and Drama tutor. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following subjects: Key Stage 1 - 3, GCSE, A Level English GCSE, A Level Drama Essay Writing Proofreading Drama School Auditions Coming from an English Lit background, as well as Drama, I'd be happy to tutor these subjects up to A Level. I'd be happy to tutor maths to KS2 level.
I adjust my tutoring methods after getting to know the student and how they learn best. Keeping it fun and interesting along the way. I'm down-to-earth and light-hearted but with effective teaching methods. Recently graduated with a 1st. Teaching all ages from 11+ through to undergraduate tutoring.
The passion for my learners achieving allows me to target and motivate my students to their highest level. I believe teaching is a passion and not just a career. I will deliver and carry out my role with 100% motivation and commitment.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach maths, physics and essay writing. I also run some 11+ groups from time to time. In addition to teaching content, I focus particularly on trying to change how my students learn, aiming to provide them with the kind of education and encouragement I would want for my own children.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English from 13+ including GCSE, A-level and Higher Education as well as general adult education. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We provide GCSE, A-level and Undergraduate tuition in Psychology, Italian, Science(s) and Latin. We also provide educational mentoring and organisation services, essay writing tuition and conversational language lessons (Italian and English).
I help clients achieve their goals by combining life and career coaching with excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills. I'm passionate about elocution and the use of English and tutor all nationalities and age ranges. EFL a specialism. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialist areas are English, elocution, communication and career coaching.
With my tutoring I like to be creative, caring, and approachable, whilst nevertheless aiming to foster a high level of academic attainment. My approach is uniquely tailored to each student, creating a relaxed learning environment that allows a true love of the academic subject to blossom.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, Italian and English as a Foreign Language. I also tutor essay-writing for university students and help with exam preparation for A-level and/or university entrance exams. - Tell me about your qualifications. M.A., Ph. D., PGCE. Long service as an Oxford college tutor and University lecturer, and Tutor for Admissions in my College.
I am passionate about teaching and assisting a motivated student in achieving their goals. I obtained a Bachelors degree in Computer Science from the Bangalore University with a First. I also have a masters` degree in Software Engineering from the University of Southampton as well as a 2-year Diploma in Law.
I'm a very friendly person who's aware that everyone learns differently so my tutoring style can be adapted to suit each individual's needs. These styles include quick fire tests, assessment through games, use of multi media and abstract critical thinking to name a few.
I am a highly experienced mature Politics tutor. My primary occupation is as a senior manager working within the public sector. I have all the right qualifications - academic and professional and my results speak for themselves. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My core subject is Government and Politics up to and including A level.
My teaching method is relaxed but structured. I am a firm believer in finding a way to learn in a way that suits you, and your interests. With a strong focus on improving your speaking and comprehension skills, you will be able to communicate clearly with others.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Dissertation and thesis preparation,
find private lessons close to Maidstone.
Pick your own coach to help you learn dissertation and thesis preparation. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in dissertation and thesis preparation in Maidstone and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Maidstone by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.