Hello. My name is Darren Elway and I am a 45 year old English proofreader and tutor with 17 years' teaching experience and 6 years' proofreading experience. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English from early primary (KS1) right through to and including GCSE. I teach Creative Writing, Adult ESOL and Literacy to most levels (Entry 1 up to and including Level 2).
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach any Humanities subjects - including English Literature and Language. I can also teach sociology up to A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am currently an undergraduate student completing my second year at the University of Manchester doing a BA (hons) in History with Sociology.
My method of teaching is simple; I ensure that my students have clear concepts and I focus on practising questions/exercises. I believe time is key so I prefer delivering relevant information. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor: ACCA AAT CIMA MBA BBA Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, tax, Audit, Business and management related subjects at all level.
Primary to Masters tuition support available. Please contact me If you want to improve study skills of your child. I can do need analysis for your Child and can of tutoring which will improve your child`s learning and study skills. Can teach English, Mathematics, Science at various Levels, please contact me to discuss your studies.
The teaching methods that I apply depend on the students. My approach is student-centered and I develop lessons and tutorials based upon the learning needs of the student(s) I am working with. I use diverse teaching approaches and use a range of learning materials including digital, visual and audio.
I am a very experienced tutor of English (GCSE) and English Literature (to A Level), dramatic writing (in all media), philosophy. I am enthusiastic about sharing my knowledge and helping you to maximise your potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor English GCSE, English literature, creative writing (drama), and Philosophy.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, with emphasis on the technical and sensory aspects, particularly suited to students struggling with literacy or diagnosed with specific learning difficulties. I also teach Mathematics, including forces, vectors and trigonometry. - How much do you charge? I charge £15-£16 per hour, plus travel costs for journeys of over twenty minutes each way.
I am post-doctoral teacher who can offer lessons to any age or level in a variety of subjects (English from GCSE to degree level, Theatre, Critical Theories, Comparative Literature, Philosophy, Classics, etc.). I have a relaxed, friendly approach geared towards nurturing students to achieve their potential.
Experienced GCSE English teacher of AQA and Edexcel specifications. Current AQA examiner. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English - Tell me about your qualifications. Qualified Teacher Status - secondary English. BA(Hons) English - First Class. MA English - Distinction. - How much do you charge? 1:1 tuition at my home or within a 10 mile radius is £25-£30 per hour depending on level.
Good luck! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Law (including all compulsory subjects and specialising in business and company law and tax law), History, Politics, Citizenship, RS and Philosophy. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a practising solicitor (admitted in 2002).
I love tutoring English and know that English empowers us all with the words to express far more fully who we are! English Tuition increases confidence and articulacy. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor English and Literature as well as offering Expert Feedback on essays, dissertations, UCAS forms and Creative Writing Projects.
My teaching method is knowledgeable, concise and inspirational. I have achieved great success as a creative and this can only be naturally taught to others. Preparation and time management are just as important during the learning process in education and learning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS3 Science and GCSE and A-Level Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. Honours Degree in Biological Sciences from Lancaster University; I am currently undertaking a PhD in Nueroscience at the University of Manchester, in which I am studying autism; 6 Months experience teacher training at a Grammar School.
I'm a young (26), early career, postdoctoral scientist with vast expertise in biophysics and biochemistry. I trained and work in a world leading university. I'm a young and charismatic teacher offering a rich learning experience. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can deliver comprehensive teaching across the biology and chemistry courses at AS and A2 levels.
To excel at exams, it's necessary to firstly understand the broad concepts. However, good exam technique is also essential to pick up those crucial extra marks. That's why all my lessons are tailored to the syllabus and mark schemes.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Predominantly, I teach English Language and Literature. However I do also teach English as a Foreign Language, essay writing, adult literacy, presentation skills, interview skills, essay writing and life coaching. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have GCSE's, A-levels and an honours degree in English and Journalism.
- Classes We can provide one to one tuition, online services and study groups - whichever option best fits your circumstances. We offer an affordable, practical and effective solution to your academic requirements.
- All ages and all levels are welcome. -I use practical skills to assess/support learners from all over the world. - Never boring, my lessons are enjoyable and interactive.
I'am a health, social care and research trainer and tour. I support a lot of student at various levels include research students. I aim at working with and improving the learner add quality and grades to their work. I'm here to help you have a good learning experience and improve your results.
I like open and communicative coaching and tutoring, where the learner is allowed to develop their own ideas and concepts without being lead to them. This allows the learner to flourish on their own outside of sessions with the tutor.
I believe every child is different and learns in their own style. I take my knowledge of teaching and assess your needs. Finding the style that is best for you we lock into that style and work to develop your skills,knowledge and understanding of the subject to enable you to achieve your potential.
I am a graduate of the Royal Academy of Music with merit, and am a passionate teacher with experience in one-on-one lessons as well as working in schools. All ages and abilities are welcome! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach flute and piccolo, but am also available for tutoring general musicianship, theory, and aural skills.
I am an experienced,friendly, Cambridge educated English Tutor, based in Chorlton. I am passionate about inspiring students to pass exams, to gain their university place and to discover the social and emotional benefits of learning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subjects are A Level/Pre U and GCSE English, A Level and GCSE Religious Studies, A Level and GCSE Drama and Theatre Studies.
I am a native German speaker and, having studied in the UK for a BA and MA in Classics and Ancient History, I possess excellent oral and written communication skills in both languages. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach German, my native tongue, and Classics/Ancient History at all levels. I am furthermore available for proofreading and translations. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subject is Literature, but I also have comprehensive knowledge of English Language. I have experience of teaching Estonian to children of secondary school age and am available to provide conversation lessons in French to GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
To be certain of the quality of our tutors and their teaching,
we collect the reviews of all former students.
These evaluations are authentic and guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! Charlotte has been fantastic with my son.The best thing about her teaching style is that she motivates the children and she gets them to enjoy their writing. She plans the sessions meticulously and is very focused on how she wants to approach each...
Perfect! Tracey was very professional and timeous with every interaction that I had with her. She helped me with my structure and prompted my thought process with the questions she put forward to me. I highly recommend Tracey.
Perfect! Elizabeth was an excellent tutor who took the time to help me with my dissertation for my MA studies. Very impressed by her level of professionalism and expertise. She took the time to go through carefully and look at the structure of the text, and...
Perfect! The course was absolutely amazing ! Tutor was always on time and always available to chat outside of our meeting times . Tracey is very knowledgeable in the topic of dissertation and in many other areas. I would definitely recommend everyone to take...
Perfect! Graham was very prompt in helping me with my assignments. He kept me informed and asked questions to make sure we were on the same page. I‘m impressed by his knowledge and thoroughness as well as his continued and prompt correspondence with me...
Perfect! I had a productive session working with Eva on two essays. Eva gave me lots of advice on how to improve my work which helped me with the editing process. She was very insightful and helped me to feel more confident about my work. She was also very...
Thousands of private tutors can help improve your grades.
Find a tutor near you for GCSE lessons.