I have worked on both sides of the industry as an Assistant Agent at a Talent Agency in London, a freelance Casting Assistant, and a professional Actress. I love to teach and am confident I can help anyone looking to improve their audition technique. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in Audition Technique- whether that be entry to Drama School or Theatre, TV & Film auditions.
I enjoy teaching, and have been giving private tutions for many years now. I enjoy seeing my students achieve their goals and ambitions with my help and guidance. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry, Human Biology, Biological sciences at KS1, KS2, KS3,SATS, GCSE, BTEC, BTEC National, A/AS level, HND and degree level.
I am proud of my excellent teaching methods and I am passionate about working with pupils to achieve success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialised areas include Maths, Numerical Reasoning, Verbal reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am professionally qualified as Master in Engineering (MEngg), Research (University College London).
I have been tutoring for the last five years. I am patient and have helped many pupils to reach their potential. I have worked in primary schools with pupils who have special needs on a 1 to 1 basis. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths, Science, Learning to read and write. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We offer Maths and English programmes at the centre. - Ages and Levels Covered Children as young as three enrol at the centre although we have had two years olds at the centre too. At the same time we have 15 years old at the centre and although we offer Kumon to adults, adults take the work to complete the work at home. - Opening Times Monday and Thursday between 3.30pm - 6.00pm.
- Classes The class runs 2 times a week (students can attend once or twice a week) and both maths and English can be studied in one session. Each student will receive a tailored programme and will receive support from the team of assistants at the centre.
- Classes Classes run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Students attend at a fixed arrival time (please arrange with the Instructor when you enrol) and remain in the Study Centre for the length of time it takes them to do their work. The class time is designed to provide training to the student in how to build good study skills.
- Classes Kumon's maths and English study programmes work to unlock your child's potential, building their confidence and independent study skills.
- Classes We offer the following for both one-to-one and group tuition: - Initial assessment and consultation â€¨ - Weekly homework with feedback provided â€¨- Regular mental maths test to continually assess your child's performance â€¨- Cover all main topics in your child's curriculum â€¨- Individual attention within their small groups (maximum of 4 students per group) â€¨- R
- Classes Maths and/or English study sessions - Ages and Levels Covered Kumon is available for all ages from preschool to A level and beyond. - Opening Times Wednesday 3.30pm - 5.30pm Saturday 9.30am - 11.30am Students attend typicaaly for 30mins per subject. - Tuition Fees £30.00 registration £55.00 per month per single subject £50.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
I am a warm and animated professional tutor, as well as a first class Russell Group graduate, working for top tutoring agencies in London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? A-level English A-level government and politics A-level philosophy GCSE English KS3 English Primary English 11+ exam - Tell me about your qualifications.
I believe that everyone should have a chance to do their very best in life, no matter what the difficulties that may arise. My motto is to never give up and try try again, you will get there! - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subjects are teaching those students who have difficulties to read, write and to conquer maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a multi instrumentalist, teacher and session drummer. I have uploaded my CV and some Youtube video showing my abilities. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Music, Drums, Guitar. - Tell me about your qualifications. Drumtech Master Performance Graduate - How much do you charge? First lesson half price.
Hello! I'm Charlie, I'm 26 and an actor, singer and musician. I'm passionate about teaching and have been facilating workshops and lessons for nearly 10 years! I've worked in Tv/ film and theatre starting at just 7. Get in touch with any enquiries. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Drama, Acting, Ukulele, Singing, Early Years (phonics and maths) - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a 22 year old maths graduate. I have worked in schools and am hoping to become a Maths teacher in the near future. I always aim to teach in an engaging way. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a full time private tutor based in Potters Bar. I have been providing high quality education services for over four years, for British and international students. I am available for new students during summer 2018: please feel free to enquire. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English for students from early years to age eleven.
I am a language teacher in a secondary school and I will be a freelance tutor from September. I teach French and Hebrew, all levels, children, adults and businesses. I have a lot of experience in GCSE and A level and fantastic results. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French and Hebrew. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bachelor degree in French literature.
I am a friendly, patient and professional tutor, with a passion to help others. I am also insistent with my aim to ensure that students within my care are encouraged to reach their full potential in preparing for education with the beautiful English language. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English to children from early years up to GCSE preparation.
- Classes Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
Boost your child's skills and confidence without spending a fortune! I'm an experienced tutor who has a proven track record of helping students achieve absolutely remarkable results. It's time to unlock your child's potential. Let's start planning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have (too many!) years of experience teaching Maths, English, History and French - from primary school to GCSE.
I have an exam-focused approach whilst making the subject enjoyable to learn. I tailor each lesson according to the individual student and focus on their different needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all 11+ subjects (Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Maths and English) KS2 Maths, English and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA in Politics and Psychology.
I have worked in further education as a Maths lecturer since 2010, and I have 10 years of experience as a personal tutor. I have up-to-date subject knowledge with many teaching resources and activities. I am also very flexible with my bookings.
A skilled and experienced language-oriented professional, I feel satisfaction when I help people to communicate, so I try my very best to make that happen. - Which subject(s) do you teach? - Spanish - EFL - Primary Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Kumon provides individualised Maths and English programmes. Students attend, once or twice a wee, on a drop-in basis within the session times to do their work based on their own individual development plan. Students, on average, will spend 30 minutes per subject in class.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
- Classes Kumon provides individualised Maths and English programmes. Students attend once or twice a week on a drop-in basis within the session times, and work based on their own individual development plan. Students, on average, will spend 30 minutes per subject in class.
I am an Outstanding, experienced Primary School teacher, specialising in Maths and English. I am currently preparing my Year 2 pupils for their SATS exams in May. I hold a BA in Early Years education and key stage one (age range 3-11). - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a specialist in all primary level subjects. My main strengths are maths and literacy. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a professional artist and trained painter. I also work with drawing, Photoshop and creative coding for kids. I have a flexible approach to learning and would tailor every lesson for each student. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Fine art, painting, drawing, Photoshop as well as proof reading and assistance with essay writing. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Barnet.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Barnet and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Barnet by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.