- Classes Initially there will be an information meeting (sometimes at your home) that lasts about an hour. It gives families an opportunity to find out more about the Kumon programme and ensures that everyone is happy with what they will have to do for the student to get the best possible benefits out of their Kumon study.
- Classes Classes cover all aspects of Maths and English from pre school to GCSE. Verbal Reasoning for 11+ entrance exams is also provided. - Ages and Levels Covered All ages are catered for from 4 year olds to Adults. Classes are organised at a time that suits the parent and student . Tuition is on a on to one basis for 20 - 30 minutes depending on age and ability.
- Classes Students attend the study centre up to twice a week depending on their family commitments. They attend for about half an hour per subject. Parents can wait in the seated foyer or leave students for a limited time whilst they visit the neighbouring coffee shop or store.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. I have been tutoring for over four years now and love my work! Please contact me if there is anything else you would like to know. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, German and English as a foreign language. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a TEFL qualification. I have a joint degree in French and German and a PGCE.
- Classes Kumon offers maths and English programmes. Students attend class once or twice a week for approximately 30 minutes per subject. They work at 'just the right' level, and progress at their own pace, with approximately 15 minutes of homework to complete, per subject, per day. Their easy start point allows them to build good study habits, skills and confidence.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Braintree.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Braintree and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Braintree by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.