- Classes Classes cover all aspects of Maths and English from pre school to GCSE. Verbal Reasoning for 11+ entrance exams is also provided. - Ages and Levels Covered All ages are catered for from 4 year olds to Adults. Classes are organised at a time that suits the parent and student . Tuition is on a on to one basis for 20 - 30 minutes depending on age and ability.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach music up to postgraduate level, as well as the piano and KS1 subjects. I also cover university entrance coaching. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a postgraduate degree in Music, BA (Hons), LTCL, FTCL, LRCM, and FRCM. - How much do you charge? I charge between £20 and £35, depending on the subject and level.
- Classes Initially there will be an information meeting (sometimes at your home) that lasts about an hour. It gives families an opportunity to find out more about the Kumon programme and ensures that everyone is happy with what they will have to do for the student to get the best possible benefits out of their Kumon study.
- Classes Kumon offers maths and English programmes. Students attend class once or twice a week for approximately 30 minutes per subject. They work at 'just the right' level, and progress at their own pace, with approximately 15 minutes of homework to complete, per subject, per day. Their easy start point allows them to build good study habits, skills and confidence.
- Classes Chalkwell Academy Tuition provides professional tuition by qualified teachers for children of all abilities, aged 6-18 years. Our services include help with: reading handwriting spelling comprehension essay writing Maths 11+ tuition GCSE tuition A-level tuition (AS Level and A2 Level) - Ages and Levels Covered Tuition is available from reception through to A Level.
- Classes Kumon is a self learning programme and children are encouraged to study independently. Help is always on hand if required. Young students work with an assistant whilst learning to recognise sounds, words, numbers and number patterns. The Kumon programmes were written to encourage children of primary school age to study at secondary school level.
I am a highly qualified and experienced tutor over a range of subjects. I teach in colleges and universities in London and a private tutor.I have students all over London and Scotland, via online and Skype.
- Classes We tutor in 80 minute blocks and in that time students do about 6 different activities. Some are computer activities, but most are using our written curriculum resources. Each student follows their own personal lesson plan, developed by qualified a teacher to address the difficulties identified in the assessment.
- Classes What actually happens at class? Upon arrival, your child will collect their class folder, which contains the day's class work. If your child is studying maths they will then proceed to the main hall where they will sit at their allocated area. If your child is studying English, they will read to a Kumon assistant.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Chelmsford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Chelmsford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Chelmsford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.