I am friendly, outgoing, and easy to be around. I am passionate about English in its spoken and written forms and I have formed good relationships with the students and families I currently work with. I am reliable, punctual and flexible. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English - language and literature. - Tell me about your qualifications.
My vision is caring for every student as an individual on an educational and personal level and I focus on tailoring my teaching methods and content to meet the student`s needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have been tutoring students privately, in small groups and on an individual basis for the last 6 years in Maths and English at Primary level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach basic English, Maths, Sciences, Cookery and basic Arts and Crafts. - How much do you charge? If it is group teaching, we can negotiate the price, but as for individuals, it depends on the subject. The extra fee for travel would only be 3 pounds, and my charges are between 5 and 10 pounds an hour.
- Classes We tutor in 80 minute blocks and in that time students do about 6 different activities. Some are computer activities, but most are using our written curriculum resources. Each student follows their own personal lesson plan, developed by qualified a teacher to address the difficulties identified in the assessment.
- Classes What actually happens at class? Upon arrival, your child will collect their class folder, which contains the day's class work. If your child is studying maths they will then proceed to the main hall where they will sit at their allocated area. If your child is studying English, they will read to a Kumon assistant.
My teaching method revolves around the child themselves, the teaching strategy adjusts to the needs of each individual child's learning requirements. The lessons are structured with starter activities and closing reviews, I believe in using various different methods to aid the learning process.
Learning is fun if presented in the right way. I provide personalised study programmes tailored just for your child's needs. I use latest research in Child Education, Child Psychology and Teaching Methods as my guidelines. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I prepare kids for 10+, 11+, 13+ exams for grammar and independent schools. I prepare kids for CEM tests. CSSE. GL assessments. SAT'S.
I am a professional artist and trained painter. I also work with drawing, Photoshop and creative coding for kids. I have a flexible approach to learning and would tailor every lesson for each student. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Fine art, painting, drawing, Photoshop as well as proof reading and assistance with essay writing. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a pharmacist by profession and chemistry is my main subject, however I have been tutoring for GCSE and A levels in all science subject for 4 years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach GCSE IGCSE and A-level Chemistry Physics Biology KS3 science - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Masters degree in Pharmacy. - How much do you charge? I charge £10 an hour.
I have been a tutor for the last six years, teaching in Finland, South Korea, Sweden, Singapore and London. I am a PhD candidate at University College London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Spanish - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Journalism that I completed at the University Complutense of Madrid.
I have 9 years of experience working with children and adults. I have tutored at all different levels and ages in a variety of subjects. My approach towards tutoring children is tailor made to their specific need and style of learning/understanding. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all subjects for primary and secondary school children.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
- Classes Our unique programmes complement the UK school curriculum and cater for your child's individual needs, allowing them to study at a rate that is just right for them and eventually to take responsibility for their own learning. The Kumon programmes have been developed over the last 50 years by dedicated instructional teams working across four continents.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have experience of teaching Computer Sciences, Computer Networking, MCSE, Computer Hardware, Mathematics from beginners to A-Level, Statistics for higher levels, Urdu and Islamiat. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc In Information Security and Computer Forensics; BSc in Computer Sciences; BSc in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Classes Maths and English - Ages and Levels Covered We welcome all ages from children as young as 3 to secondary school students and beyond. The nature of the individualised programmes means that everyone works at their own pace and on their own levels so as soon as children are able to sit down quietly and focus for a few minutes, we are able to start developing their skills.
- Classes The Kumon Maths and English study programmes are individualised to each child's ability, where the level of work and the daily workload will be tailored to their needs. Students may attend classes once or twice a week (studying by correspondence is also an option), spending 30-40 minutes per subject in class.
I am a highly qualified and experienced tutor over a range of subjects. I teach in colleges and universities in London and a private tutor.I have students all over London and Scotland, via online and Skype.
- Classes Kumon provides individualised Maths and English programmes. Students attend, once or twice a wee, on a drop-in basis within the session times to do their work based on their own individual development plan. Students, on average, will spend 30 minutes per subject in class.
German native, Russian near native, Lived from 1994 to 2004 in Russia. I have been living in the UK since 2004. My first profession is working as a journalist, but I have always liked teaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach German, Russian and Judo. - Tell me about your qualifications. PhD in Philology, MA in Slavic Studies, East European history and journalism.
- Classes Kumon provides individualised Maths and English programmes. Students attend once or twice a week on a drop-in basis within the session times, and work based on their own individual development plan. Students, on average, will spend 30 minutes per subject in class.
I am an Outstanding, experienced Primary School teacher, specialising in Maths and English. I am currently preparing my Year 2 pupils for their SATS exams in May. I hold a BA in Early Years education and key stage one (age range 3-11). - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a specialist in all primary level subjects. My main strengths are maths and literacy. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I work with children aged 4-16 as well as adult learners. For each student, we will create action plans which outline the objectives for the half term and how we aim to achieve them. Lessons will be split half theory (teaching content) and the other half practical (i.e. do exam questions) unless you ask otherwise.
I am an extremely friendly, approachable, highly qualified tutor with many years experience. I specialise in English at all levels, and have a degree in English Literature from Cambridge University. I also have a great deal of experience in preparing students for 11+ and 13+ school entrance exams, particularly in the London area, where I am familiar with many of the individual school syllabuses.
I have tutored many times in the past with excellent results, volunteered for five years in an after school care centre and was recently an au pair for a year.
My teaching-style is relaxed and interactive. I find the input of students the most important factor within my classes. I’m used to standing in front of the classroom and I like to challenge people to reach their full potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary school subjects, plus Chinese. - Tell me about your qualifications. PGCE in Primary Education (MA level)---the University of Greenwich. Education Management (MA)--the University of Greenwich. Childhoods studies (BA)--the University of Greenwich. Applied Business--Hwanan Women's college.
Thousands of private tutors can help improve your grades.
Find a tutor near you for A Level lessons.