- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
I aim to break down barriers to children's learning and release their potential. I communicate well with parents and listen to concerns they may have. I put the child in the centre at all times to ensure higher confidence and improved self-esteem.
I am an Economics and Management graduate from the University of Bristol. I am pursuing a fulfilling career as a Maths tutor to all levels up to GCSE, I am an effective communicator and I dedicate my time to explaining concepts in a motivating way.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Street Dance, Ballet, Tap, Theatre Craft, Modern Jazz, Gymnastics, Break Dance & Body Popping, Musical Theatre, Shows, IDTA Exams, Festivals, Outings from 2 years to adults - Tell me about your qualifications. Registered with the IDTA and carry the letters A.I.D.T.
I am a very professional and fun tutor in French. Recent research has shown that children who have a knowledge of more than one language generally perform better at school in many subjects, not just languages.
- Classes Kumon offers individualized programme so your child will work at a pace that is tailored to his/her specific needs. Personal attention is given to every child. - Ages and Levels Covered Classes are available for Maths and English for all age groups.
I am a fully qualified teacher and tutor with over 20 years worth experience in teaching and tutoring. I love working with pre school and primary aged children and seeing them blossom with confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary subjects and with my early years background I can specialise in Phonics and early reading for children who need extra help.
I am an enthusiastic, friendly, warm person with a passion for theatre and education. I have 25 years of experience teaching children and adults of all ages.
I'm a fully qualified Primary School teacher with 10 years experience. I love to teach. I spend time carefully preparing lessons to suit students needs. My methods are up to date, fun and engaging. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary school subjects up to the age of 11years, particulaly English and Maths, which I enjoy immensely.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised maths and English programmes for students of all ages and abilities. It gives children self assurance and transferable self learning skills that last throughout school and life. Children work on a daily basis for approximately 20-30 minutes per subject by completing worksheets and attend classes once or twice a week.
- Classes What is Kumon? Kumon is a unique method of study which aims to give each and every child skills that last a lifetime. Focusing on the vital subjects of maths and English, we can help your child to develop their learning skills and exceed expectations with our worksheet and study centre-based programmes. At Kumon, we are passionate about your child's development.
Personalised dyslexia assessments from the author of Defeat Dyslexia. Like a quick screening: is my child dyslexic? Or an update to check progress? Got a dyslexia report but not sure what now? Whatever you need, let me help and guide you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? SEN to all ages: Maths, English, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a highly experienced primary school teacher offering private tuition for children from the ages of 4-11. I tutor in the core subjects of Maths and English and have extensive knowledge and experience in delivering all aspects of these subjects. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English.
Hello, My name is Sue Poskitt and I am a qualified Early Years/Primary Teacher. I believe that learning should be fun, thus use a variety of activities in my teaching. All lessons are planned for individual pupils, to ensure personalised learning.
- Classes We hold classes on Wednesdays and Fridays between 4.00pm – 6.00pm at Abbey primary School, Ross Walk, Leicester, which is in the heart of Belgrave and easily accessible from all parts of the city. Students drop in for about half an hour per subject.
- Classes Each student joining the English and/or maths programme is provided with an initial personal assessment of their ability and accordingly placed on the programme to build on their current strengths while working at a pace that is tailored to their individual needs.
- Classes The Kumon programme, established in 1958, focuses on Maths and English. These subjects are important for every child in school and beyond and our programmes complement school learning whilst providing a solid foundation for your child to succeed in life. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each student works on their own individual development ability.
- Classes The Centre offers Math and English tuition. - Ages and Levels Covered We cater for children age 3-15. - Opening Times The Centre opens on: Monday: 3.30 - 5.30 pm Thursday: 3.30 - 5.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Rugby.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Rugby and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Rugby by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.