I have been teaching for nearly eight years and worked in various educational settings. I have previously worked as a teaching assistant in primary schools and managed a tuition centre for children between 5-14. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Phonics, English, Maths and prepare students for their 11+ and SATs exams. I also tutor Italian at all levels.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, GCSE).
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
If you need Math tutoring, I will be able to help. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics up to A level and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) at any level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm an experienced qualified Primary School teacher, willing to travel to your home to provide one-to-one tuition for your child. - Which subject(s) do you teach? As a Primary specialist, I'm able to deliver outstanding tuition in all areas of the curriculum, particularly Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Science.
Hi I'm Claire. I'm a 27, friendly energetic teacher working in South West London. I qualified in 2007 and since taught from Nursery - Year 2. I believe in giving students the best possible start in life, and hopefully I can play a part in that. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I currently work as a primary teacher so teach all primary subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Cambridge graduate with Master's Degree and Diploma in German. Obtained one of the top 5 scores in the UK for English. High academic standards, can also teach music. Friendly and patient. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Any academic subject listed above, and music, including piano, violin, viola, singing saxophone, theory and composition. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a passionate educator with experience tutoring and teaching from early years through to university level. I am available for one-off sessions, short term bookings and longer bookings as well.
Hello, I'm a friendly and cheerful person who loves teaching. My teaching style is creative and fun and I've always had a very good rapport with my students and believe this is the key to successful lessons. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and German as a foreign language to children and adults. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a Cambridge University educated EFL teacher specialising in elocution and accent work. I also work as a professional singer and actress and love teaching singing and leading choirs. I enjoy teaching people of all ages and nationalities! - Which subject(s) do you teach? English as a Foreign Language, Elocution, Accent Reduction (foreign/regional/public school...
Hi, I'm Nora, a German and percussion/drums/Marimba teacher from Austria. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 1.)Â *I teach German. Either you are just interested in the language, need German for Business, have to learn it for school (e.g. GCSE, A-levels), visit a German speaking country and want to speak a little bit, want to emigrate, want to learn High German (for business, acting,..
I am an experienced and passionate player and teacher with a 1st class Honours degree in Jazz from the Royal Welsh College Of Music & Drama. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Drum kit and various percussion. Specialising in jazz/improvisation and contemporary music styles. Also a strong emphasis on technique, time, and acquiring a good sound and feel on the drums.
- Classes The Kumon programmes do not follow the national curriculum but work in a logical sequential way to develop mathematics and English skills to a level equivalent to "A" level topics. All children are able to work at the most suitable pace for themselves meaning it is suitable for children requiring support through to those requiring additional challenge to school work.
- Classes Contact the instructor for further details. - Ages and Levels Covered The programme is suitable for both adults and children. - Opening Times 3.30 - 5.30 on Mondays and Wednesdays - Tuition Fees £55.00 per month for 1 subject, 97.00 per month for 2 subjects. Some additional charges apply.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all Science Subjects up to Key Stage 2. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have studied Medical Microbiology at the University of Surrey. I have good A-levels in Human Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Science.
I am a warm, encouraging teacher, who focuses on creating a relaxed atmosphere in order to build confidence and relieve anxiety. I treat each student as an individual and adapt my teaching methods accordingly.
My aim is to provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment in which children feel comfortable and confident to reach their true potential. I provide tailored, multi-sensory lessons to meet the individual needs of each child. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all subjects at primary school level, specialising in reading, writing, spelling. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all Primary subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA (Hons) Primary education with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) gained at Manchester Metropolitan in 2006. My specialism is in Early Years, Modern Foreign Languages and Media.
- Classes I can offer Kumon English and Maths for children of all ages and abilities, who are drawn from a wide and thriving geographical area. Currently I have students from numerous schools in Shirley, Addiscombe, West Wickham, and Selsdon. My long-term focus is to build on your Childs's confidence and self-learning skills to realise their full potential throughout school and beyond.
I'm a LAMDA trained actress living and working in London. When I'm not watching or working in the theatre, I enjoy reading, creative writing and poetry. I have been working professionally in the acting industry for the past 3 years.
Learning and teaching a foreign language has always been a very rewarding experience for me. That is why I am a passionate teacher that loves her students to enjoy their classes while improving their communication skills. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Spanish from beginners to advance levels.
I have been tutoring all ages in Maths and English in person and online 3 years. I focus on positively encouraging and engaging students, focusing on improving grades and confidence. I also tutor psychology, science and history. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English from Key Stage 1 to GCSE. I also tutor 11+ maths, psychology, science and history.
From early years to adults of all ages, I enjoy teaching MFL to everyone! I'm a CLTA qualified teacher as well as a Montessori tutor. My lessons are focused in a communicative approach, helping students to use the language straight away. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I'm a native speaker of both Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
13+/GCSE/A Level/IB French teacher/tutor based in Kensington with over 45 years teaching experience. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French and English. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Phd and a PGCE. - How much do you charge? I charge £50 per hour and a half lesson and provide all resources. - Where do you teach? I teach in and around Kensington and Chelsea.
Hello, my name is Guillaume and I have been tutoring privately for over 5 years. I am half-French and half-English and have completed most of my studies here in London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French to students from the ages of 5 upwards, including GCSE's, A-Levels and beyond, as well as teaching English and Maths to students from 5 up to 11+.
Hi, my name is James and I specialise in tutoring English literature, fine art, and art history to students of all ages and capabilities. I pride myself in my patience, thoroughness, and motivational skills! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in English literature, fine art, and art history. I also teach history, sociology, maths, creative writing and early years syllabuses.
My lessons are flexible and adaptable and meet the needs and learning styles of your children. I aim to instil confidence independence and enthusiasm. I believe that a positive education leads to a happy child with a curiosity for learning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Early years, KS1, KS2, KS3 4+, 7+, 8+, 11+, 13+ and SATs prep Maths English French - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello, thank you for looking at my profile. I am a passionate teacher who enjoys learning. I work closely with parents to help the student experience success with topics that previously they have found challenging. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a trained primary school teacher with almost 17 years classroom experience. I am currently employed at a Prep School in Putney.
As a former Assistant Head Teacher, I am highly skilled in ensuring that children succeed and fulfil their potential.
Hello my name is Anna. I am a qualified Montessori teacher who has had experience of tutoring children from Early Years Education to Primary school age. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, French and English as a Second Language. - Tell me about your qualifications. Montessori. - How much do you charge? I will charge £25.00 a hour plus £4.00 for my travel.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Thornton Heath.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Thornton Heath and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Thornton Heath by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.