- Classes First Class Learning (FCL) is a leading after-school maths and English programme aimed at the National Curriculum. It has been developed by a British team of educationalists specifically to support the National Curriculum in England, Wales and Northern Ireland (and the Scottish equivalent) and is supported by the Dyspraxia Foundation.
My teaching method is informal but formative. I find flash cards a good way to revise but also working through questions and exam style essays together to see how the answers are built.
I am an enthusiastic and passionate teacher with a strong background of teaching in key stages 1 and 2. I have experience working with children with learning difficulties and children who need extra support. I am looking to share my love of teaching by supporting children's learning.
Hey! I'm a recent graduate from King's College, University of Cambridge. I'm an experienced Oxbridge tutor that can tutor in most humanities subjects (plus First-Order Logic and Truth-functional logic) but my focus tends to be on English and Oxbridge Interview practice in Politics/Sociology/English/Philosophy. I've tutored privately and at private colleges in London and Cambridge.
I am in year 10 currently at a grammar school studying for my upcoming GCSEs. I took the 11+ exam roughly 4 years ago. The most important thing is to practise and that’s why past papers are a great way to prepare.
I am an 11+ tutor specialising in English, Maths, Verbal and Non Verbal preparation for year 3, 4 & 5 pupils. My lessons are fun & engaging where students want to come back for more teaching. I am easily approachable and give advise on the various grammar schools in England.
My teaching method consists of one-to-one sessions with students regarding texts to help form and develop different ideas and understandings. This has proven to be the most successful method for GCSE/ A-Level students. Method teachings can adapt to the preference of the student, whether it is through visual aids or writing practice to ensure the best outcome.
I tutor for 9-15 year olds GCSE and IGCSE English language (OCR, AQA and Edexcel). Revolving my methods around your experience and knowledge of this vast language: I will build on your skills, teach you techniques and push your limits so you can attain the results equivalent to your potential.
My name is Shamim Michael Gammage. I am 25 and a graduate of Trinity College, Dublin. I am currently reading for an MSc in Economic & Social History at Balliol College, Oxford. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in teaching History from Key Stage 3 through to degree level. I also teach a selection of other A-level courses and give lessons on essay writing and examination technique.
Although most tutors are bland and tend to follow a script, I prefer to adapt to the child's specific needs, using videos, printing challenging worksheets and heeding to the child's own preferences. Efficient and organised, I make my lessons fun and engaging.
I am an expert English teacher with over 25 years experience in a prestigious independent school and 17 years examining A level English for three exam boards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language and Literature at GCSE and A Level: Aqa 8700 English Language and 8702 English Literature, Wjec, Ocr, Edexcel and Cambridge (CiE) .
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
- Classes Day Opening Hours Monday 3pm - 7.30pm Tuesday 3pm - 7.30pm Wednesday 3pm - 7.30pm Thursday 3pm- 7.30pm Friday 3pm - 7.30pm Saturday 9.15am - 6pm - Ages and Levels Covered 5 - 14 GCSE - Opening Times Monday - Sunday, 10:30 - 20:30 - Tuition Fees Membership fees from £130 a month, as well as individual pricing.
- Classes Using a combination of carefully structured worksheets and textbooks, your First Class Learning Tutor will devise a programme specifically for your child, to take him or her from the basics of Maths and/or English through to the more demanding aspects of school work. Before you decide to enrol your child with First Class Learning, she/he will be assessed by the Centre Manager.
I am a professional director, writer and coach - working in the entertainment industry for over 25 years. I am also a literature and media degree graduate (2:1) and can help you with learning the English language, with literature texts and with media studies - from television to film, photography to design.
As no two students are the same, there cannot be a particular teaching methodology for all pupils. I prefer to perceive the individual's preferred way of learning and then tailor my knowledge to that, whether it be visual, auditory or kinaesthetic.
- Classes - Our classes are 2 hours per subject. - Group sessions (max. 4 students per class) We follow the school curriculum, by covering the content required to sit the exams at the end of the academic year. However, in our years of experience, we have developed a bespoke teaching style to meet our students' needs.
11+ Specialist tutor in Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning. Teaching is practical and innovative. Established Non-verbal reasoning author. I offer an individual service, small group sessions and run free workshops for parents. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11+ Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning in English and Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes The First Class Learning, Langley branch is based on the School Curriculum. It is designed to suit individual needs and also improves confidence and encourages enjoyment in learning. Also it helps children to become independent learners. We encourage the use of games as one of the activities in the centre. - Ages and Levels Covered We cater for children from ages 5 to 14.
- Classes Wide range of subjects offered at SATs, GCSE and A- Level. Offering GCSE ICT, Science and Mathematics all levels and syllabuses. Year 6/7 &8/ 9 SATs and Science Support. Intense support and tuition provided for Maths, Science, Computing and ICT.
- Classes Classes are run in small groups of approximately five students to allow for contribution of students and for independent attention. 11+ classes - available focusing on reading, comprehension, cloze, shuffled sentences, verbal reasoning,antonyms and synonyms. There are 6 weekly tests with a report and to set new goals.
Hi I started my career by gaining a degree in Psychology and then went on to become a Qualified Teacher. I have taught in numerous schools in Surrey and Berkshire in all the Primary school years. I am completely familiar with the curriculum objectives for each year. Currently I am tutoring a number of students for the 11+ as well as general KS1 and KS2 tutoring.
Hello there and thank you for visiting my profile. I specialise in teaching school English to pupils studying KS1 and KS2, however I do have access to the national curriculum for Secondary School lessons.
- Classes The unique 11 Plus Courses in Amersham, Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross and Stoke Poges are structured to give children the confidence they need to sit and pass exams, in a friendly, stress-free environment. Courses focus on three essential areas – verbal, non-verbal and numerical reasoning. - Ages and Levels Covered 11 Plus Tuition Courses for Year 4 and 5 pupils.
I give lessons from Key Stage 1 all the way up to GCSE (ages 4-16), helping with basic reading and writing, SATs prep, 11+ English Prep, and GCSE English. I have sat the new curriculum GCSE so am very familiar with its format. (I did AQA exam board 2017) Being a student myself, me and my peers have perfected methods which help us achieve our greatest marks.
I am specialised English Teacher, with 18 years teaching experience. I work in a mainstream school; as well as coach other trainee teachers for GCSE and A level teaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English language & literature, French, 11 plus, and 13 plus entrance exams. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in English.
Fun learning, mini assessments, repetitive learning. Talk for Writing strategies.
I have finished my GCSE's and have a long summer break. I would like to tutor younger students based on my GCSE experience. I achieved a grade 9 (A*) in both my mock exams in English.
I teach using modern methods, introduce research into the teaching, help students get interested in the subject by narrowing and making precise. Students get major leads in the required research rather than getting lost in the demanding ocean of the English Language.
I am a university graduate about to start my Masters in International Relations. As well as my main subject of Politics, I am a tutor of English, History, French and Spanish. I have an infectious passion for these subjects and my experience has made me an engaging and patient tutor.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Cippenham.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Cippenham and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Cippenham by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.