I'm an English and Music teacher with experience teaching classes in secondary school, night school and university and tutoring one-to-one and in small groups.
- Classes We teach English and maths to children as young as 3 years old up until those at GCSE level. We also run a separate class for adults who require assistance in Maths and English. - Ages and Levels Covered Classes are available for children of all ages as well as adults. - Opening Times Classes run on Mondays from 2.30pm until 6.30pm and on weekends.
My teaching method will be one-to-one or group lessons to 11-19 year olds where we can go over writing techniques and do practice essays based on your spec to boost your grade. I will give homework and practice questions which I will mark and give feedback on, so that you can improve your marks.
My teaching method is very clear. I deliverd my lesson in very understanding way which help student to learn easily.
I being by asking students to analyse new pieces of literature at the start of tutoring sessions. Looking at language, structure, form and context, this is a good way for students to warm up before looking at set texts within their course. I use various forms of learning, including drawing, speech writing and will advise YouTube videos to watch as a follow up to our lessons.
I base my lessons on progressive knowledge banks which utilises the student's build up of vocabulary, comprehensive reading and PEEL writing techniques which are taught in the tutoring sessions.
I have a degree in English Literature and Creative Writing. I have good experience mentoring children aged 4-16 to gain and develop their reading and writing skills, especially for writing essays. I focus on encouraging students to believe in their own potential.
My teaching method is to use an assessment-focussed approach. This does NOT mean having students write frequent long monotonous essays but rather allowing for constant opportunities for students to demonstrate knowledge through AFL (assessment for learning) tasks. Essays are used only to measure progress at three-week intervals. I base my classes on breaking topics down into digestable chunks.
I understand that every student is different and has their own unique learning style, therefore I tailor all of my classes accordingly to allow every student to access the lesson. I use a very methodical and patient approach which has proven very successful over the years.
I am a fully qualified, practicing and experienced primary teacher working with children across all primary ages. I take a particular interest in building confidence and self esteem in pupils and I hold an enhanced and current DBS certificate.
- Classes Preparing students for 11 Plus and GCSE exams - Ages and Levels Covered 11 Plus: Maths and English GCSE: Maths and English - Opening Times Monday to Friday: 2pm to 8pm Saturday: 10am to 5pm - Tuition Fees Please contact our manager on 020 8866 9088 - Special Offers Limited offer - 20% discount for the students registering for 2 subjects.
- Classes First Class Learning is a weekly study programme in line with the UK curriculum. Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment carried out in your own home. The basic programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc.
- Classes Children are taught in small groups but each child in the group works on an individual work plan designed to address any areas of weakness. Most children attend once a week for 80 minutes and homework is provided to reinforce the topics they have learnt in class. Teachers always provide feedback at the end of a session so that parents are kept up to date with their child's progress.
- Classes On the maths programme, children develop their numeracy skills as well as mental agility,concentration,accuracy and fluency. The English programme focuses on reading,comprehension skills but also builds skills in grammar, punctuation and vocabulary. - Ages and Levels Covered Students of all ages and abilities Attend the centre.
- Classes Small group sessions (4-6), created ability/age wise. Individualised plans for each child. All sessions include a useful variety of activities to help engage all learners. All sessions include REAL teaching. Small group sessions are proven to help develop independence, confidence, subject knowledge, teamwork and key skills and is better value for money than all other tuition types.
I provide top quality lessons to students preparing for 11+ examinations. Currently, I am working with four children who are preparing for their exams in September 2017 or 2018. My lessons are versatile, meaning I can act as a supplement to any tuition your child may be receiving now or work with them to prepare them on a 1:1 basis.
Students respond to interactive ways of learning and I have seen success when I employ such methods. For English, my lessons are full of discussion which encourages students to think creatively and I then help them develop coherence when expressing their ideas on paper. We go through each step of how to answer a certain type of question and consider every aspect of what makes a model answer.
I am a qualified primary school teacher with over six years' experience within the education field. I have been tutoring English and mathematics for over two years and have supported children to pass their entrance exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primary curriculum and children with special needs. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I tailor my teaching to the learning style of my student. I do my best to structure all of my lessons and activities around student interests to make real life learning experiences that are more meaningful and engaging for my students.
I approach these subjects very enthusiastically as I very much enjoyed my 11+ and GCSE stages myself. I apply different fun and memorable ways of learning topics that can be applied into further learning and love the feeling of being able to share my learning techniques with other young optimistic learners.
My approach respects the student`s personality and capabilities while challenging their thinking and perceptions. - I am sympathetic, experienced and understanding of the process and knowledge required therefore I am fully committed to teach until my students are content and satisfied with their work.
I start by giving the student an informal test to pinpoint key areas of development. I utilise text books, past papers, handwritten resources and interactive content to make learning fun for the student and monitor their progress.
My teaching method is highly adaptable from student to student, depending on their areas of weakness. I aim to get students thinking more deeply about the texts, while also using practice questions to improve exam technique. The combination of deeper analytical thinking and exam technique makes As and A*s easier to achieve.
My teaching method is very simple but at good quality, I prepare work accordingly to the child’s weaknesses and work on improving where necessary and I work accordingly to what schools expect of their students. I set homework weekly to identify where the student can do better and to see what their strongest links are.
My lessons are tailored to individual needs with emphasis on rapid progression through highly intense and engagaing lessons every time.
I have recently completed a BA (hons) in English Language and Creative Writing and give lessons from primary to A level in creative writing, and because I have a passion for this, it inspires prospective students to success - if they have the raw talent, then I will teach them how to apply it.
I base my classes on fun and creativity. I like to be hands on and get everyone involved in class.
Hi. I'm Manohar. I am certified by the Chartered Institute of Linguists as a qualified professional translator, interpreter and tutor. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French, Spanish, Portuguese and EFL. I can also provide Translation, Interpreting, Proofreading and Creative Writing services in those languages. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an enthusiastic tutor in English, Maths, 11+ and German. I look forward to hearing from you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Maths, Science, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, German (also for immigration) and interview techniques. I also carry out Mock Exams for Key Stage 2 and 3 and 7,11 and 13 Plus. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a kind, committed and reliable tutor who has a strong track record of getting superb results. I specialise in helping children to prepare for the 11+ and Common Entrance exams. I'm also the author of Clever Comprehension and 11+ Vocabulary. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Entrance exams for private and grammar schools including the 5+, 7+, 11+ & 13+ exams.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Eastcote.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Eastcote and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Eastcote by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.