- Classes The class runs 2 times a week (students can attend once or twice a week) and both maths and English can be studied in one session. Each student will receive a tailored programme and will receive support from the team of assistants at the centre.
- Classes We predominantly offer two types of classes: 1) 1-2-1 in home learning classes. This is where the tutor travels to your house. 2) Online tuition. This is when classes take place over the internet over Skype. This method is particularly good for those who want high quality tutoring but want to find something more affordable.
I am a RADA trained actor and writer. I have a current knowledge of the audition process at RADA, having sat on the audition panel. I teach/coach on a person to person basis & will tailor classes to your exact needs.
My specialist tutoring in literacy and numeracy for dyslexic children encourages regaining a pleasure in language and learning, leading to a confidence boost and academic success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I provide specialist support for dyslexic students, including formal cognitive assessments. I also support dyscalculic and dyspraxic children.
I am an experienced, approachable and successful private tutor. English Literature is the primary focus of my work, though I have also worked with students on University Entrance, Study Skills and Academic Writing. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Literature; Study Skills; Writing and University Entrance. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA Hons.
I am a UK qualified English Teacher, My speciality is Poetry! If you are having any trouble with some sort of Poetry whether that be KS3 GCSE or A Level or, then im the tutor for you! I specialise in helping students unpicking meaning in poems.
I am a talented qualified teacher committed to helping Primary pupils unlock a lifelong love for Reading, Writing and Maths.
I have recently graduated from the University of Cambridge with a BA in English, and I am now available for high-quality and enthusiastic tutoring in London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Literature/English (Levels: Degree, A/AS-level, GCSE, KS3/2), History (A/AS-level, GCSE, KS3/2), Philosophy (A/AS-level), Politics (A/AS-level), Drama (GCSE and below), R.S.
- Classes What makes Kip McGrath Education Centre in Loughton even better than home tuition? • A free no obligation assessment is offered to every child • Unique diagnostic tools are used to identify your child's learning needs and strengths and to make recommendations • Effective teaching and learning using a mixture of computer programmes, audio activities, work books, exam papers and home
I am a tutor in English, French and Maths to GCSE level and English and French to A level. If you need help with the 11+ and 13+ exams, EFL or dissertation editing, I can also help. I am training to be a professional proof reader. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, French, Maths and English as a Foreign Language. Dissertation editing. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am Head of Mathematics at one of the best schools in the country, and have also taught at two of the most famous boys' boarding schools. I am deeply committed to helping my students achieve top results in mathematics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mathematics from Year 7 all the way through the Sixth Form to Cambridge entrance. In the Sixth Form, I teach A Levels and the IB.
My tuition builds confidence, self-esteem and academic performance. I keep lessons fun and focussed, targeting specific skills and knowledge needed for particular exams or interviews. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths, German and French. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a degree from Cambridge University in German and French (high 2:1).
- Classes Kumon offers a regular, flexible,tailored approach to learning based on the well-known Kumon method-easy start point, regular study,little and often at the 'just right' level for each child. As much repetition as you need - to gain confidence and fluency,catch up with school and even surpass it to become a truly independent learner.
AwardWinning Oxford University Qualified Examiner, Assessor, lecturer & doctoral degree holder, Cambridge University certified with 19 years exp. Author of Entrance Exam Win, various GCSE & A level Humanities, Languages and Business studies books - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach specific A level and International A-level, BA and MBA and Human Resource Management.
Oxford Univ Doctorate holder & qualified Multi-Award winning Tutor with 2290 successful clients/students Cambridge Univ cert Senior Examiner/Lecturer, IFL & Chartered CIPD Member.
I personally understand the pressure facing current students and ways to increase the chance of acceptance to prestigious courses. Having studied at St Paul's Girls' School I have a deferred place for medicine at Imperial College. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily maths and science (up to GCSE level) and English, art and computer science up to KS3.
Hello, I am extremely passionate about helping others to excel in a focused, dynamic and enjoyable learning environment. It would be a pleasure to assist you! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language, English Literature, Public Speaking Skills, Interview and Employment Skills.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on coming to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. Students work in small groups, with an appropriately qualified and fully trained mentor.
I have five years experience working with children and young people; particularly with individuals who present with SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Literacy, Numeracy, and GCSE study skills - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Psychology Graduate BSc (Hons).
Greetings! I am a professor and fiction writer with ten years of experience teaching and tutoring in writing, English, and literature in competitive American universities, including Duke, Princeton, Columbia, and George Washington. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor and teach writing, English and literature.
I'm 29 and have been working with young people for over 10 years. My interest is in bespoke tuition, catering to the specific needs of an individual. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialism is English at GCSE and A level and during the term I teach part time at a private tuition college.
I am a qualified primary school teacher with over six years' experience within the education field. I have been tutoring English and mathematics for over two years and have supported children to pass their entrance exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primary curriculum and children with special needs. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes The class runs twice times a week and students can study both maths and English in one session. Each student will receive a tailored programme and will receive support from the team of assistants at the centre. Students can 'drop in' at a convenient time to the centre to work on their own programme.
I am a highly experienced tutor and teacher with ten years experience in the classroom and one to one. I am creative, passionate and engaging and will tailor my classes to fit your personal learning style. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and Drama up to degree level. I have a lot of experience teaching SEN (Special Educational Needs.
I am a qualified teacher and tutor with many years' experience of preparing students in both state and independent schools for examinations. I think students do best in lessons which are enjoyable, challenging and well structured. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Latin, Ancient Greek and Classical Civilisation from beginners to A level.
I am a passionate professional scientist and engineer, and also an expert in tutoring. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Physics at any level, Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am one of a small number of the UK's elite "career" tutors. I do not do tutoring on the side of another profession nor fit it in around other studies - it is my sole occupation and my passion.
I am a fully qualified school teacher specialising in the 7+ 8+ 10+ 11+ entry to the top London schools. I have taught at top prep schools for 10 years and tutored for 10 years too. I have an excellent record for getting pupils into the best schools.
- Classes We run Creative Writing Workshops for children of all levels and abilities. The group sizes are of no more than 10 children and there are often several adults teaching and supervising. - Ages and Levels Covered These workshops are for children usually between the ages of 7 and 12 but children outside of this range are also welcome.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Gifted And Talented,
find private lessons close to Barnet.
Pick your own coach to help you learn gifted and talented. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in gifted and talented in Barnet and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Barnet by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.