Tutoring isn't just having a great subject knowledge. Being able to communicate complex ideas in an understandable way, as well as having an intuition for which ways of working are best for the student is essential. This is what I always aim to do. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am currently teaching GCSE Computer Science.
My teaching method is online. I can teaching with facebook video chatting and others online systems. I have taught 520 students. The results of my most students achieved GPA 5. I have 10 years practical experience IT base subjects.
I am an engineer who loves coding and I want to teach anybody who is interested in learning or also a lover of coding. Each lesson will have a general goal but I don't mind if my students let their minds wander around the content, even if it does require a Segway from the main topic.
I am passionate about teaching and assisting a motivated student in achieving their academic goals. I obtained a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Southampton. During my studies, I conducted personal training for colleagues and juniors alike I love passing my experience and knowledge in mathematics, programming, networking etc.
Degree or College level teaching. focus on the student. Teaching method will be decided with the background and knowledge level of the student. Im a teacher learner with different roles to support to the student. use multimedia contents to describe lessons.
I have a real passion for teaching and I use a customised approach tailored to my audience goals and objectives.
I bade my lessons on methods and approaches to meet the different needs of learners and the different aims of lessons. Factors in deciding how to teach include the age and experience of learners, lesson and course objectives, expectations and resources.
I like to begin by assessing my students' knowledge of the topic at hand. Then, I help students build a solid foundation of fundamentals. After ensuring the student is confident in the basics, we can move on to discussing more complex topics.
I am really flexible in accommodation your queries. You would have lots of examples and the simplest explanation. You'll enjoy.
I always make sure that the basics of my students are clear and then progress. I am patient and my approach is to understand the student's understanding level of the topics before starting helping them out with the subject. I prepare the lecture beforehand and then deliver.
The course tutor starts with the basic understanding of Open System Interconnection (OSI) Layers. The course will be given to the professional level using Industrial curriculum for teaching.
I am a qualified teacher/researcher who has achieved top grades. I enjoy working with young people and helping them improve in all areas. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computing up to degree level. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bsc. Systems Engineering, University of Lagos (4.86/5.00), MSc.
Saturday is now officially Maths Day! I run five different classes for students ranging from 7-16yr. Junior Maths Club benefits - Structured courses taught in small groups by a fully qualified teacher. - We cover the new numeracy framework to ensure pupils are learning the most up to date material. The text books we use are also used by many independent schools in the UK.
I'm Josh and I recently completed my PhD at Cambridge. I have a real passion for all things science and technology. I am currently balancing private tuition with my own technology-based startup venture whilst living in Dulwich, London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialist subject is biology, which I teach at all levels.
Hello! I'm a classical singer with two decades of performance experience. I'm passionate about teaching and really enjoy seeing progress in pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Singing - classical/ musical theatre/ jazz Academic music related subjects - theory, piano. - Tell me about your qualifications. BMus in performance (hons.) from Trinity College of Music.
Computer programming is awesome! Since no one else is doing it, I decided to offer programming tuition in powerful and elegant languages that are also ideal for complete beginners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computer programming (for beginners of all ages), plus Maths, Physics and ICT to GCSE level. I also teach touch-typing - an essential, but often overlooked, skill in computing.
Shrewd Education Services, offers a wide range of subjects at all levels. All tutors working with Shrewd are experienced and qualified education professionals. Shrewd tutors all share a passion for their subject and to the learning of their student.
I am an experienced tutor who has worked within the IT/ Music and Marketing Industry. I have helped students and individuals pass courses, assignments and get into universities for years ranging from ICT GCSE, NVQ 1, 2, 3 and Access Courses.
I can adapt to each student's needs and give the help needed according to individual abilities and standards. I aim to improve the student's knowledge through research and appropriate material. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Language and English Literature ICT Computing - Tell me about your qualifications.
I love teaching and have taught to all levels 11 plus exams, 13plus exams, Grammar school entrance , GCSE and A level. I have covered almost all exam boards. I also offer special coaching to private school students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? MAthematics Science Physics chemistry ICT - Tell me about your qualifications. • Brunel University London 2006 in View • University of North London 2001-2003 • London Metropolitan University (Academy) 2003 • Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. 1992-1998 • Special Science School, Onitsha.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have experience teaching various subjects but my specialism lies in ICT, Business Studies and Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics and ICT from the GSCE-level to A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bachelor's and a Master's degree in Electronics and Electrical engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge £12 for GSCE subjects and £15 for A-Level subjects. I book 2hrs session and the first hour is free for new students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach many GSCE subjects, however as mentioned in the list I can teach languages as well. I can teach the core subjects and can help students structure their revision. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bsc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography and I am currently working in that field.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT, Physics and Maths from KS3 to GCSE standard. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a First Class Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science and Engineering. Currently I am studying for an MA in Intelligence and International Security from the Department of War Studies, King's College London.
A student's keenness to do their best is what motivates me to go above and beyond to help. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Further Mathematics, ICT and Computing. - Tell me about your qualifications. Master in Science Educational Leadership, PGCE (QTS), Bsc. Mathematics and Computer Science - How much do you charge? I charge, £30 for GCSE and £30 for A level.
I enjoy tutoring. This is a way for me to give back to the next generation what I have been fortunate to get through schooling and work experience. I am looking for bright and inquisitive minds willing to ask questions and learn for life. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics and Business Studies.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? We are a group of experienced ICT tutors with over 10 years of experience in AQA, EDEXCEL and OCR syllabi. Most of our lessons are delivered on a one-to-one basis. Past exam papers are discussed at the end of each theory section. Excellent project and coursework support in a variety of programming languages. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I teach students with real life examples so that they can understand in a better and efficient way. Students needs to be attentive.
I should base my teaching method on the criteria of the educational establishment that is employing me - which is the wrong thing to do ! When left to my own devices, I find out how my students learn and then teach them like that - otherwise they may struggle, hate it, fail and give up.
To be certain of the quality of our tutors and their teaching,
we collect the reviews of all former students.
These evaluations are authentic and guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! He is so polite, hardworking, focused, punctual, patient and an experienced teacher. I definitely recommend him to the other parents, Thank you to superprof . David is a very good teacher.
Perfect! Quick response and a very helpful and insightful lesson.
Thousands of private tutors can help improve your grades.
Find a tutor near you for Secondary lessons.