Hello, I consider myself to be a lively, fun and professional tutor who has had considerable experience (over 16 years) in tutoring. I am fully CRB checked and have good testimonials.
A full-time teacher with five years of primary and secondary school tuition experience; rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. Proven track record - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11 Plus examinations preparation for Grammar School; English, Maths, Science and ICT for students from 5 - 11 years old; ICT GCSE and A'level - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a friendly, committed and an approachable person. I enjoy helping young people achieve their goals and reach their full potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? A Level- ICT and Business Studies GCSE- Computing, Business Studies and ICT KS3- Maths, Business Studies, Computing and ICT - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a PGCE in ICT as well as a MA in education.
- Classes Wide range of subjects offered at SATs, GCSE and A- Level. Offering GCSE ICT, Science and Mathematics all levels and syllabuses. Year 6/7 &8/ 9 SATs and Science Support. Intense support and tuition provided for Maths, Science, Computing and ICT.
I am an experienced Computer Science and ICT teacher with specialized skills in Developing web applications.
Hello! My name is Travis Brooks, and I am a qualified trainer with a first class honours degree in Biomedical Science, as well as currently finishing a fast track post-graduate Medical degree at Imperial College London.
We forget what we hear, we remember what we see BUT we learn what we do. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have been teaching Maths for six years in different London schools and tuition centres. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an undergraduate degree in Engineering, a Masters degree in Information Systems and Maths and am currently doing a PhD in Maths and Computer Science.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach IT & computing for any level (include university level, HND). I can teach Java, VB, C#, Visual C++, Dark basic, Python, Pascal etc. Not only that, I can teach computer hardware, and networking. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm CRB/DBS checked with experience in tutÐ¾ring, university lecturing, sÐ¾ftwÐ°re engineering, trÐ°nslÐ°tiÐ¾n, interpreting, exam invigilation and cooking. I cÐ°n teÐ°ch ICT/IT, Hindi, Punjabi and Indian cooking to students of all levels. - Which subject(s) do you teach? IT, ICT, Java, Database, Computing, Hindi, Punjabi, Indian vegatarian cooking.
Qualified teacher in England and currently teaching AAT in AAT accredited colleges. Offers private teaching in spare time. Experienced in teaching AQ2013 and AQ2016. - Which subject(s) do you teach? AAT Level 2 AAT Level 3 AAT Level 4 AQ 2013 and AQ2016 Bookkeeping IT and computer skills A course on excel skills for business - Tell me about your qualifications.
You can be whatever YOU want to be. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT to A level in secondary school. However, I can also teach KS2 English and Maths. To adults I have taught Literacy, Numeracy and IT Skills (including MS Office) and Photography. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a B.Sc(Hons) in Computer Science and a PGCE in Secondary Education (ICT).
I am confident about my knowledge regarding these subjects. I believe I have the enthusiasm, incentive and energy to work hard to get the best out of the student. For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science, Hindi, Punjabi, Computer skills to elderly people and Object Oriented Programming. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am qualified up to a Masters degree in IT & Engineering and am currently doing PhD research in Engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 per hour for GCSE and £15 per hour for Key Stage 3. Travel costs will be added, depending on the location from my home.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT, Business Studies, Maths, French, Japanese and Portuguese. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Warwick, and a BA (Hons) degree in Japanese Studies from the University of Cambridge.
- Classes Excel Academy is a leading provider of private after-school tuition classes for the students of Key stage 1, 2 & 3, 11 Plus, 13 Plus, GCSE, IGCSE, AS & A2 Levels in the subjects of Maths, English, Science, Verbal reasoning, Nonverbal reasoning & ICT. - Ages and Levels Covered Age groups 8 to 18 years.
Hello, I believe that success lies in teaching "the student", not just teaching "the subject". Therefore, I take great care in developing a method unique and specific to each individual student.
Tutoring isn't just having a great subject knowledge. Being able to communicate complex ideas in an understandable way, as well as having an intuition for which ways of working are best for the student is essential. This is what I always aim to do. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am currently teaching GCSE Computer Science.
Shrewd Education Services, offers a wide range of subjects at all levels. All tutors working with Shrewd are experienced and qualified education professionals. Shrewd tutors all share a passion for their subject and to the learning of their student.
I love teaching and have taught to all levels 11 plus exams, 13plus exams, Grammar school entrance , GCSE and A level. I have covered almost all exam boards. I also offer special coaching to private school students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have unique approach to teaching Computer Science especially as I have just finished my A-Level course in it. I found that the parts in the syllabus that I found very difficult to learn at the time, are now much easier to teach to my pupils as I can give them a students perspective on how to tackle problems in programming and tough exam styled questions.
Hello! I'm a classical singer with two decades of performance experience. I'm passionate about teaching and really enjoy seeing progress in pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Singing - classical/ musical theatre/ jazz Academic music related subjects - theory, piano. - Tell me about your qualifications. BMus in performance (hons.) from Trinity College of Music.
I am an IT expert with over 2 decades of experience developing IT applications I have a background I teaching children and adukts and leading them to confidence I programming languages in languages including java and python among other topics, - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT which is my core areamof expertise.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics and ICT from the GSCE-level to A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bachelor's and a Master's degree in Electronics and Electrical engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge £12 for GSCE subjects and £15 for A-Level subjects. I book 2hrs session and the first hour is free for new students.
I am able to tutor a wide range of educational levels as well as age ranges. My teaching skills will depend on each and every student learning preferences and I will help each and every individual in a creative and informative style.
The course tutor starts with the basic understanding of Open System Interconnection (OSI) Layers. The course will be given to the professional level using Industrial curriculum for teaching.
I like to begin by assessing my students' knowledge of the topic at hand. Then, I help students build a solid foundation of fundamentals. After ensuring the student is confident in the basics, we can move on to discussing more complex topics.
I am a qualified teacher/researcher who has achieved top grades. I enjoy working with young people and helping them improve in all areas. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computing up to degree level. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bsc. Systems Engineering, University of Lagos (4.86/5.00), MSc.
Saturday is now officially Maths Day! I run five different classes for students ranging from 7-16yr. Junior Maths Club benefits - Structured courses taught in small groups by a fully qualified teacher. - We cover the new numeracy framework to ensure pupils are learning the most up to date material. The text books we use are also used by many independent schools in the UK.
I can adapt to each student's needs and give the help needed according to individual abilities and standards. I aim to improve the student's knowledge through research and appropriate material. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Language and English Literature ICT Computing - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Computing,
find private lessons close to Staines-upon-thames.
Pick your own coach to help you learn computing. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in computing in Staines-upon-thames and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Staines-upon-thames by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.