I am an enthusiastic, approachable, and patient teacher. Please get in contact for futher details and to discuss individual requirements and aspirations. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano, Violin, Music Theory and Japanese. - Tell me about your qualifications. LRAM, Piano Teacher (2004). Bachelor of Music, Royal Academy of Music (2006).
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Japanese language. - How much do you charge? I charge 20 pounds an hour for visiting lessons, and 10 pounds an hour for a lesson at my home. - Where do you teach? I teach at students' homes in the West London area.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT, Business Studies, Maths, French, Japanese and Portuguese. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Warwick, and a BA (Hons) degree in Japanese Studies from the University of Cambridge.
My methods of teaching Japanese are to start with alphabets with phonetics. Using cards with pictures and repeat to read them out. Practice of words with using sight and hearing so that a student can get used to characters and sounds.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Japanese language. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am currently doing an undergraduate degree in Herbal Medicine. - How much do you charge? I charge 13pounds per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach anywhere near tube stations in Zone 1, and possibly in Zone 2.
I am greatly motivated to teach anyone intersted in Japanese. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Japanese language, alongside Japanese culture if requested. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi there! I studied Japanese at the University of East Anglia, spending my third year abroad in Kyoto. I am currently in my Newly Qualified Teacher year, having passed my training last year. I teach Japanese to students aged 11-18 (up to A-level).
I aim to provide fun singing lessons to all ages and levels of students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach classical singing, voice training and Japanese. - Tell me about your qualifications. International Baccalaureate Diploma, Bilingual Diploma, and Bachelor of Music at Royal College of Music - How much do you charge? £30/hr at my home and plus £5 to travel to you.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a native Japanese person who teaches my language to Adults of all ages. I am able to do a structured lesson or a free style of conversation depending on your requirements.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Japanese. - Tell me about your qualifications. Japanese language teaching certificate at the Institute of International Education in London, accredited by Cambridge University. - How much do you charge? 15 pounds p/h in the local area. 13 pounds for students. Group lessons are available on request. If I need to travel, an extra travel cost is added.
I am a warm, encouraging teacher, who focuses on creating a relaxed atmosphere in order to build confidence and relieve anxiety. I treat each student as an individual and adapt my teaching methods accordingly.
My personal aim for my students is to build up their confidence, in which they could go and live in Japan, and immerse themselves in the culture without the language barrier.
I was born in Uzbekistan, raised in Japan, graduated from High School in Singapore and now I'm living in London. I had to learn English and Japanese from scratch, and re-learn Russian again during my teenage years as I began to forget the language due to the constant use of Japanese and English.
I have a great passion for all of my subjects, and I consider it a privilege to share this enthusiasm with students of all ages! I have been teaching in London for 1 year, working with over 30 students in total.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I will teach Japanese to those who are interested in learning. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have qualification in teaching Japanese as a foreign language. - How much do you charge? I charge 25 pounds an hour. If you want to learn longer, we can discuss. - Where do you teach? I can travel to central London.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach art, drawing, Japanese language, fashion design, fashion pattern cutting and sewing and portfolio preparation. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA Degree in Fashion. - How much do you charge? I teach 5 Lessons in a block. Drawing Lessons: 85pounds for 5 lesson (3hours /session) otherwise 20 pounds for each lesson.
I'm Arisa and I'm a violinist. I am a 2nd year master student at Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I am an experienced teacher and work in a number of schools teaching the violin on a one-to-one basis. I am always friendly and enthusiastic! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the violin and viola. If you are interested in Japanese, I'm willing to teach this as well.
My passion/obsession is connecting the UK and Japan, on local level, here in London! I provide tutoring services in English language and culture to Japanese people resident in the UK, and I know well that when you learn a new language, you must also learn a new culture. That's why I set up my website, JapaneseLondon.
Hi I hope all the new is going well for today thanks so so you have an yes you sooo great
Clarinet or The Japanese Language tutor needed? All skill levels and ages welcome! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have taught clarinetists of any skills and ages (also experienced as a group tutor), and as good examples I have made three students get into music schools in the UK, and helped them gain 'A' in Music A-Levels.
My teaching method is in line with GCSE carriculum. Focusing on conversation, grammar and composition. Learning Japanese and Chinese characters.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach EFL at all levels, and have experience working with children, preparing students for IELTs and teaching Business English. I also tutor Japanese and Russian up to A-level, or can do conversation classes for travel purposes. - Tell me about your qualifications. CELTA Pass B - Cambridge Certificate for teaching EFL. 2.
- Classes Our classes are mostly language private classes in your home or office. 1 to 1 or group tuition according to your needs. For example, some couples learn together, that's 2 to 1 tuition. One of our clients organizes a group who learns French in her Central London shop weekly. We mainly teach languages (French is our speciality) but also teach maths and music as well as 3D.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Japanese,
find private lessons close to Northolt.
Pick your own coach to help you learn japanese. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in japanese in Northolt and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Northolt by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.