Hi, I am a fully qualified Alexander Technique teacher, cello and piano teacher with over 20 years teaching experience. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Alexander Technique and Alexander Technique applied to cello and piano. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi am mevin from mauritius personal trainer and bodybuilder.. i was training mr.mauritius and i have my own gym in mauritius and nutritionist..
Firstly to see what are the client's needs and the client's sport background and to see where the client is at the moment. Than together create a short and long term objective so I can build up a plan accordingly.
I am a fitness trainer with a dance background. I am patient and I listen carefully to what clients want but I also know how to help clients push and reach goals. Training with me will be intense but also fun. Together we can bring out your full potential and with the introduction of different techniques and approaches, we can take your training to a different level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Violin and the Alexander Technique. - How much do you charge? I charge £40 for an hour's violin lesson (£20 for half an hour, £30 for 45 minutes). My Alexander lessons are 40 minutes long and cost £30. - Where do you teach? I teach at home which is a short walk from Seven Sisters tube, South Tottenham Station or Stamford Hill Broadway.
My method of teaching you will be specifically tailored to you. No two lessons with my students are the same. I aim to give you the most effective lessons by focusing on your specific learning styles and learning habits so you have the best chance of succeeding. I am very motivational and patient with my students as I want them to progress at their rate and maximize their results.
I am a qualified Alexander Technique teacher(mSTAT) and riding instructor (BHSAI) working in and around London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Alexander Technique to people with a range of conditions or interests. I give riding lessons in dressage, show jumping and cross country. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a mSTAT certificate to teach Alexander Technique.
I am a qualified teacher of the Alexander Technique, professional drummer and drum teacher. I aim to pass on my enthusiasm for the process of learning and of listening. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a qualified teacher of the Alexander Technique (AT). I teach the drum kit (all genres - Jazz, R&B, Brazilian etc).
I have 8 years of experience working with various people. I always try to make thing as simple and convenient as possible, so the workout and nutrition fit in the fast pace of life. First we will talk about your goals and I will support you to find out exactly what and why you want to achieve, and when we get this clear, everything else will be simple.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. mSTAT (member of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique). - How much do you charge? Charges are £40 for a lesson. Discounts are available when signing up for a course of 5 or 10 lessons. House calls are charged at a different rate depending on distance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? The Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. mSTAT (member of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique) - How much do you charge? £40 for a single lesson in Notting Hill Gate, in other locations the fees may be different. Discounts are available when signing up for a course of 5 or 10 lessons.
I specialise in muscle gain, dieting and nutrition information and have experience in designing programs based on clients' needs, goals, abilities and anatomy. I ensure the training is sustainable by slowly integrating fitness into a part of your everyday life. This means getting stronger, losing weight and looking better while still enjoying your favourite foods.
Uncover the beautiful voice that lies within you. I am a holistic teacher who uses body therapy to unlock that was hidden by lack of confidence and drill and grill teaching methods.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? The Alexander Technique. Audition Technique (acting) Voice (Public Speaking) - Tell me about your qualifications. Fully Certificated Practitioner. Fully Insured. - How much do you charge? Reduced fees for block booking. Discounts for anyone with good reason. Childre £20 - Where do you teach? Study in Kentish Town in my private practise.
Hi, my name is Andre, I am a fitness enthusiast who has been lifting weights for almost ten years, the last three of which I have been heavily influenced by skipping in efforts to better manage my weight control. These lessons are for anyone who wants to get fitter or build muscle.
Are your jeans getting too snug? Does climbing a flight of stairs leave you out of breath? Has your doctor advised you to start exercising but you don’t know where or how to start? Relax – you’ve found a reliable trainer who is truly vested in your interests. I am self-employed personal trainer and nutritionist helping clients to lose weight and get fit for the past 5 years.
Hello, I am Gabriel. I teach the Flute and the Alexander Technique. Do contact me for any queries. Lessons in English and in Spanish. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the flute and the Alexander Technique. I also work with musicians in general from an Alexander approach. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am Raz Robinson BA hons, PGCE, MA, a fully qualified Physical Education teacher and examiner in the UK with a Professional Dance background. With over 20 years in personal fitness, I work with individuals from age 5 - adults. In inner city London I work in Primary, Secondary and College establishments. Each lesson is physical, tailored and personalised to the individual needs.
Hi I teach one-on-one Alexander Technique lessons from my home in Southfields, London (just opposite the station). - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. I found the Technique extremely useful after receiving my first course of lessons in 1998.
Hello my name is Izo and I look forward to working with you. Voice is a huge part of how we represent ourselves so I aim to give you all the necessary tools to deliver confident speech and powerful communication. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all aspects of vocal and performance coaching for singing and spoken voice.
I have been teaching the Alexander Technique since 1988. It teaches you to recognise and consciously change long standing habits, leading to improved balance, posture and freedom of movement, and at the same time fostering a sense of well being. - Which subject(s) do you teach? The Alexander Technique - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have been teaching the Alexander Technique for 15 years. It has been an inspiring and enlightening path and one that I continue to travel. I love working and introducing people to the technique. I specialise in managing stress. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I enjoy teaching the Alexander Technique and Tai Chi and feel privileged that this my full time work! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Alexander Technique and Tai Chi - Tell me about your qualifications. I first trained as an Aeronautical Engineer before working and running printing businesses.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Italian and Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA in Political Science, PhD in History (University of Naples). Research in History at LSE. Member of the STAT (Teachers of Alexander Technique, London). - How much do you charge? I charge £20 for italian and £25 for Alexander Technique.
- Classes The Alexander Technique Teacher Training Course lasts three years with three terms of approximately twelve weeks. Students may start in any of the three terms and all students work together as a group. The terms are arranged to coincide with primary and secondary school terms. The cost of individual lessons with Ellie or Peter Ribeaux is £45 for 30-40 minutes.
I've been teaching the Alexander Technique for lots of years and enjoy working with all sorts of people, particularly musicians and those with movement and musculo-skeletal problems. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Alexander Technique - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a STAT qualified Alexander Technique teacher having completed 3 years full time training.
I teach Pilates, The Alexander Technique and Stretch Therapy. I teach acting and voice for professional actors, students in training or children. I am experienced with coaching for auditions. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Pilates, The Alexander Technique & Stretch Therapy. Acting, Voice, Audition Technique, Interview Skills. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Ready to learn? - Which subject(s) do you teach? Alexander Technique and Woodwind (Bassoon, Clarinet, Recorder & Saxophone) - Tell me about your qualifications. MSTAT (Member of the Society of teachers of the Alexander Technique). LRAM (Licenciate diploma od Royal Academy of Music). MD (Medical Doctor). - How much do you charge? £40 per lesson (45mins) (Alexander Technique).
I am passionate about both music and teaching. I have a friendly approach and give my pupils a lot of support to help them become confident and creative musicians. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My instrument as a performer is the flute and I teach beginners to post grade 8 standard. With advanced pupils I often teach piccolo as well.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a fully qualified Alexander Technique teacher for over 17 years. I was trained at the Constructive Teaching Centre in Holland Park by Walter Carrington. I have been a fully qualified counsellor for 20 years who trained at Metanoia Institute.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Muscle strengthening,
find private lessons close to Edgware.
Pick your own coach to help you learn muscle strengthening. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in muscle strengthening in Edgware and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Edgware by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.