I am a second year student at university studying Sports Science. I cater for all ages and all levels. To let you achieve your body goals: Short conversation about yourself Catering a plan specifically for you. Online or in person, however you feel comfortable. You'd be told exactly what to eat and exactly what exercises to do.
My tutoring method is very straight forward, the willingness to get better and how much do you want that grade you're after and what it means to you. My sessions are both professional and friendly as to ensure client is calm and comfortable.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. ATI (Alexander Technique International). - How much do you charge? 55mins - £45 Book a block of 10 sessions and only pay £40 per session.
I`m a patient, loving, well-mannered and responsible gymnastics coach with 10 years of experience of experience of practicing gymnastics at competitive levels. I`m emotionally mature and I possess high energy levels and the ability to develop an instructional program for the gymnasts. I`m extremely patient efficient and creative with a passion of working with people, especially children.
I teach on a one to one basis in Fitness and I also tutor for Maths and English. I have 15 years teaching experience and I am working in a college as a LSA in supporting students/learners to achieve their aims in various subjects by building their self independence and confidence to pass exams and be successful.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. Full S.T.A.T. certification in the Alexander Technique. L.G.S.M. (Licentiate of Guildhall School of Music) B.A. and M.A. - How much do you charge? £35 for approximately 45 minutes. - Where do you teach? I teach at my home in Harringay. - When are you available? Daytimes (from 8 a.m.
If you're struggling and need help at any level i am the person to help you change your lives.Give lessons to people with the right characteristics to learn and are ready to change their lifestyle My techniques are lesson structure and demonstration through presentations and documents, my characteristics as tutor is methodology.
Hi, my name is Andre, I am a fitness enthusiast who has been lifting weights for almost ten years, the last three of which I have been heavily influenced by skipping in efforts to better manage my weight control. These lessons are for anyone who wants to get fitter or build muscle.
Hello! I am a freelance cellist and Alexander teacher based in north London. Whether you are just starting out or have been playing for years, incorporating the Alexander Technique as a basis to learning can provide real musical freedom. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I offer cello tuition for all levels and ages, from beginner to advanced. I particularly enjoy working with adult learners.
I give lessons to anyone who wants to learn from beginner to advanced. I tailor my learning to each individual and find the answer to every question, but make sure that it is understood before moving on to the next teaching. As there would be no point if it wasn't understood. Each response is tailored to each individual also, as everyone is at different levels of understanding.
I have put my experience of three years in fitness industry in to practise myself. I trained almost to every single day and offer people my advise and my skills as I believe I am a thriving coach in the industry.
- personal training and motivating -goal setting - fitness training - weight loss/gain for men and women -diet and health plans - over 10 years experience I enjoy working with men and women in helping them achieve their dream bodies.
Uncover the beautiful voice that lies within you. I am a holistic teacher who uses body therapy to unlock that was hidden by lack of confidence and drill and grill teaching methods.
Hi, I've been teaching AT for nearly 20 years. It's given me so much joy and insight, and I've met such wonderful peope through my work, I feel very moved. It's very special stuff. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Member of Society of Teachers of Alexander Technique.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Alexander Technique, Italian, English (EFL) - Tell me about your qualifications. Cambridge Tesol certificate. STAT certificate in Alexander Technique. BA (hons) History of Art. - How much do you charge? See above. For Italian and English lessons I also charge travel expenses but not travel time.
- Classes One-to-one lessons, introductory courses, themed workshops, residential courses, teacher-training (STAT approved three-year course) and post-graduate training. - Ages and Levels Covered All ages.
Are your jeans getting too snug? Does climbing a flight of stairs leave you out of breath? Has your doctor advised you to start exercising but you don’t know where or how to start? Relax – you’ve found a reliable trainer who is truly vested in your interests. I am self-employed personal trainer and nutritionist helping clients to lose weight and get fit for the past 5 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? The Alexander Technique. Audition Technique (acting) Voice (Public Speaking) - Tell me about your qualifications. Fully Certificated Practitioner. Fully Insured. - How much do you charge? Reduced fees for block booking. Discounts for anyone with good reason. Childre £20 - Where do you teach? Study in Kentish Town in my private practise.
I am a qualified Alexander Technique teacher(mSTAT) and riding instructor (BHSAI) working in and around London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Alexander Technique to people with a range of conditions or interests. I give riding lessons in dressage, show jumping and cross country. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a mSTAT certificate to teach Alexander Technique.
I am a qualified teacher of the Alexander Technique, professional drummer and drum teacher. I aim to pass on my enthusiasm for the process of learning and of listening. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a qualified teacher of the Alexander Technique (AT). I teach the drum kit (all genres - Jazz, R&B, Brazilian etc).
Hello, I am Gabriel. I teach the Flute and the Alexander Technique. Do contact me for any queries. Lessons in English and in Spanish. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the flute and the Alexander Technique. I also work with musicians in general from an Alexander approach. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I specalise in bodybuilding, weight loss, muscle gain etc, I have HONS in Sport and fitness which will give you a higher chance to reach your goal. I give professtional help to people and always give my all to help and make my clients happy.
I am Raz Robinson BA hons, PGCE, MA, a fully qualified Physical Education teacher and examiner in the UK with a Professional Dance background. With over 20 years in personal fitness, I work with individuals from age 5 - adults. In inner city London I work in Primary, Secondary and College establishments. Each lesson is physical, tailored and personalised to the individual needs.
The taste of teaching started to grow, when I began to coach football to a group of young athletes with the main goal of teaching the game. Teaching physical activity to primary students reinforced that passion and it was the final impulse fro start the teaching career.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Violin and the Alexander Technique. - How much do you charge? I charge £40 for an hour's violin lesson (£20 for half an hour, £30 for 45 minutes). My Alexander lessons are 40 minutes long and cost £30. - Where do you teach? I teach at home which is a short walk from Seven Sisters tube, South Tottenham Station or Stamford Hill Broadway.
I have 8 years of experience working with various people. I always try to make thing as simple and convenient as possible, so the workout and nutrition fit in the fast pace of life. First we will talk about your goals and I will support you to find out exactly what and why you want to achieve, and when we get this clear, everything else will be simple.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Alexander Technique - Tell me about your qualifications. 3 years full time training - How much do you charge? £28 for approx. 40 minutes session £15 for introductory session - Where do you teach? Streatham and Crystal Palace in south london - When are you available? Monday to Thursday 8am to 8pm Saturday 8am to 6pm, by appointment.
I am a fitness trainer with a dance background. I am patient and I listen carefully to what clients want but I also know how to help clients push and reach goals. Training with me will be intense but also fun. Together we can bring out your full potential and with the introduction of different techniques and approaches, we can take your training to a different level.
Hello my name is Izo and I look forward to working with you. Voice is a huge part of how we represent ourselves so I aim to give you all the necessary tools to deliver confident speech and powerful communication. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all aspects of vocal and performance coaching for singing and spoken voice.
I have been teaching the Alexander Technique for 15 years. It has been an inspiring and enlightening path and one that I continue to travel. I love working and introducing people to the technique. I specialise in managing stress. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Muscle strengthening,
find private lessons close to Ilford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn muscle strengthening. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in muscle strengthening in Ilford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Ilford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.