I am studying my MPhys degree at the University of York and I am offering maths and physics lessons to student at A level or lower. My lessons will be focused on the most problem topics for each individual student and focused so as to not provide information not required for their exams or current level.
Hi My name is Katy and I look forward to working with you helping you achieve the high grades you deserve!!!! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor A-level Computing, A-level ICT, A-level Physics, Computer programming, Computing and IT skills, GCSE Biology, GCSE Chemistry, GCSE English, GCSE History, GCSE ICT, GCSE Maths, GCSE Physics, GCSE Science, Key Stage 3 English, Key Stage 3...
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am educated to degree level in Human Sciences which is primarily Biology, I am educated to teach A-Level Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I studied at the University of Durham and am a current Masters student at Durham. I am currently teaching Secondary Science. - Tell me about your qualifications.
According to my two years experience, I made a difference to: • Each student’s achievement in mathematics • Each student’s experience of learning mathematics. This includes feelings of satisfaction with meeting challenges, being valued as a person, learning things that have meaning in your life and getting rewards for making significant efforts.
I understand that not every student will have the same level or method of learning. Therefore, throughout my teaching I obtain feedback to ensure that you are satisfied with my method of teaching. The method I use will be a combination of teaching, allowing discussions so that students can learn from each other, and frequent assessments to evaluate your learning.
Specialise in the practical application of chemistry and physics.
- Classes Class Ethos We aim to create a calm and welcoming atmosphere in the class. We talk to every child while they are in the classroom, and they can also turn to our trained assistants for friendly advice and help. Personal organisation and consideration for others are encouraged. Students are expected to bring a sharp pencil to class and to do their work quietly, without distracting others.
Having been tutored myself in my A-levels I have a feel for what works and engages tutees. I like to start off by either giving a mini test to the student to identify weak areas- or if that seems a bit daunting, I would just have a chat with the student about what they would like to focus on. I always end the lesson with a few questions to really make sure we have covered the topic at hand.
Hi I'm Arnold. With over 17 years of teaching Chemistry up to IB Diploma including A level, I always prepare my lessons and vary my teaching methods to meet the needs of the learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subject is Chemistry from GCSE up to and including A level (AQA, OCR A and OCR B (Salters)) and IB Diploma.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry, Applied Science and Physics to A-level. I teach all Sciences and Maths to GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in Chemistry, a Ph. D in Material Science, I am also a qualified teacher with a masters degree in assessment. - How much do you charge? Depending on the subject and level, I charge £25-£30 per hour.
I am self-motivated with proven training, analytical, managerial, developmental skills and excellent problem solving skills. I have considerable knowledge of training for operations and analytical work, and in running small teams of people.
I am an engineering student currently living in Durham City, and can tutor students within Durham up to GCSE level. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further information or to discuss potential tutoring. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics at KS3, GCSE and A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold: First Class first year M.Chem. chemistry degree at the University of Durham; 5 Grade A 'A' Levels in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Business; 10 Grade A* GCSEs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all Sciences to GCSE / KS4 level. At AS/A2 level I teach Biology, Chemistry and Psychology. I can also teach Psychology & Statistics to Undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I completed my PGCE at Kings College London and have been a qualified teacher for 7 years.
I have studied physics for some years now, learning both maths and physics in a rigorous and formal way. I know how hard it can get and I already have located some common sources of struggles now. I have even helped fellow colleagues that struggled and understood some topics better with me than with the teacher because sometimes it is easier to understand someone who speaks at your same level.
I am a teacher of maths, chemistry and physics. I teach from GCSE upto A/Levels. I also teach C1,C2,C3 and C4. Also M1,M2,S1 and S2. also further mathematics. my teaching techniques is very practical with the easiest pedagogy to help students understand the taught concept. I avoid the long method rather apply the shortest possible route to arrive at the answer.
My teaching methods would differ according to the students and the types of assistance they would require. I believe it is a good strategy to learn physics through an applications-based approach in order to understand core concepts as well as theoretical insights better.
I hold a doctorate in Chemical Engineering from the Newcastle University. I have extensive academic and industrial experience which puts me in a good stead to teach the sciences with a very practical bias. I am able to teach chemistry and physics at all levels. I am a very cheerful and positive person with a passion for motivating people to achieve their dreams.
I am studying a PhD in Theoretical Particle Physics so I have a profound passion for Physics and Mathematics.I work very closely with the students and the parents to make sure I provide them with the type of lessons they require.
I like to have a quick chat with my tutees on what they would like to learn, what they're strong on and what they're weak on, and what course they are currently on. I'll research their syllabus and devise a tutoring plan that compliments their course, but also will allows for them to get ahead of their course material too.
Friendly and outgoing chemical engineering graduate looking to give private lessons in engineering, science or maths lectures up to university level.
I base my teaching methods upon my notes from the previous year, and I go in depth with the student, ensuring they completely understand the topic they are studying, and can apply it in multiple situations. This is an effective method, because the student is being taught from an successful, experienced student that sat the first year of the new 9-1 GCSES.
To be certain of the quality of our tutors and their teaching,
we collect the reviews of all former students.
These evaluations are authentic and guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! I asked Alex to help me in my preparation for the NSAA (the admission test for Cambridge University, in Natural Sciences). Although I don't have the test results yet, I feel confident in saying that she was of great help, always very helpful in...
Perfect! George was a great success, he is professional and well prepared, he bonded well with the student and achieved real results, highly recommended.
Perfect! Marie is patient to our children. We are happy having her to teach for our family.
Perfect! James has seen my boys for just over a month now and I have been really pleased with his support. He is very quietly spoken and incredibly patient. I have twin boys studying A-level Physics and James always makes sure both boys understand the...
Perfect! Great tutor who was a big help to my daughter. Knows her stuff. Friendly and approachable.
Perfect! very great tutor. explains the work as detailed and possible and goes over it again.
Thousands of private tutors can help improve your grades.
Find a tutor near you for Undergraduate lessons.