My teaching method is focussing on whatever helps each individual student learn, if you are a visual learner, my lessons will be very visual based etc. I am an incredibly determined individual and will work my hardest to help you reach the grades you deserve.
In my tuition, I will offer the following: • Structured lessons with relevant learning outcomes • Weekly homework to monitor students’ progress • Advice on university degrees and career opportunities in Mathematics and Physics • Preparation for A Level, GCSE and key stage 1, 2 and 3 examinations
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and CAD/CAM/CAE. - Tell me about your qualifications. Post Graduate Studies at the University of Manchester; B.Sc in Mechanical Engineer (Honours). - How much do you charge? I give discounts for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I teach at home and students' homes, near Oldham and Manchester city centre.
I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3. Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
I am a passionate and enthusiastic mathematician who pursued a degree in physics due to an interest in solving problems.
I am a civil engineering graduated who has taken a fondness to teaching. I enjoy teaching and helping those in the field of math and physics. My methodology has been proven to work and the best way to advance a student's academic goals is to identify weaknesses in subjects and turn those into strengths.
My approach is to go through each topic the learners have done in class(initial assessment ) and that will enable me to quickly identify their strengths and areas of improvement, afterwards we will focus on past exams papers which will become a formality after the learner has grasped all the chapters they have covered with me.
My methodology is to relate theory to practical everyday life experiences. Physics can sometimes be hard to get your head around, especially for younger ages. It is easier to understand how to apply the knowledge and theories if they can relate it to everyday life and understand why it's needed or what it's used for.
I am studying Materials engineering at the University of Birmingham. I give lessons to students in Secondary school and college. My lesson structure is to give the aims of the lesson and to then teach the student the topic of the lesson. I then finish off the lesson with a plenary to ensure that they student has learnt the topic.
I am an Alevel student and is expected 1A* and 2As in my sciences. I want to progress to university to study biomedicine. Good thing about my teaching is my own experience, techniques and notes for getting all As in the toughest Alevel subjects.
I am a top Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Manchester. I have just finished my second year and I am giving lessons in Maths and Physics for A-levels over the summer only. Feel like starting your preparation early to avoid stress? The lesson is based on your level, target and available time and I will work together with you to create the learning strategy that fits you best.
As a Physics teacher I was always very careful about the quality of my teaching and up to-date in my lectures in every semester. During lectures I always made sure that the students were with me and I always put all of my efforts to inspire and motivate them. I can communicate with students from various backgrounds and can properly encounter the students who have different learning capabilities.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathamatics, Physics and Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am basically a textile engineer. At the moment I am doing my Ph.D. in the field of Textiles at The University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15 to 20 pounds per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Ph.D. student at The University of Manchester. I have a First Class Bachelor in Chemical Engineering. I also have an M.Sc. in Pipeline Engineering with Distinction and was the top student at Newcastle University. - How much do you charge? I charge 12 pounds/hour.
Fascinated with the world around me I am a 2nd-year electronic engineering student with strong physics and mathematics background. In my free time, I enjoy basketball, hiking and making things. Having learned from the amazing teachers I've had I am a friendly tutor, who keeps learning light and fun by throwing in some silly phrases.
I am a highly qualified private tutor, experienced in tutoring students at a wide range of levels. In addition to improving grades, I've taken the fear out of maths and physics. I teach maths and physics, ranging from KS3 level to A-levels. I also tutor physics-based subjects, such as astronomy and some undergraduate engineering modules.
I have 15 years experience teaching Science and Maths, and over 10 year experience providing private tuition. I am now Head of Science at an Independent School and regularly teach at all levels from KS3 to GCSE and A-level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology at KS3, GCSE and A-level. I also tutor Maths at GCSE and A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am reliable and excellent in motivating students. I am friendly and supportive but also encourage my students to become good independent learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and French but can also teach other subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have got a Masters in Chemistry and am currently doing a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at the University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15-20 pounds an hour, depending on the level. - Where do you teach? I teach in Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach Biology and Chemistry, but can also teach Physics up to GCSE level. I can also teach Sciences at undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have BSc (Hons) in Biology and Chemistry, Masters in Biomedical Sciences and a PhD in Chemical Engineering. - How much do you charge? My fee ranges between £25 and £30.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GCSEs all at A & A* grade. I have 2 AS's all at A grade & 3 A-Levels all at A in Maths, Physics & Chemistry. I have a First Class Masters in Physics (2008) from The University of Manchester and am currently working for an Oil Consultancy.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Systems courses at a university. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an MSc in Information Systems (University of Leeds), Postgraduate diploma in Physics (Italy), and BSc in Physics. - How much do you charge? My normal charge is £20 per hour but am flexible.
I am a 4th year Medical Student studying at the University of Manchester. I am a warm and encouraging teacher who is able to tutor biology, chemistry and/or physics, and provide advice concerning exam revision techniques and on applying to university. I have a current enhanced DBS check certificate, and have an upper second class BSc (hons) Medicine from the University of St Andrews.
My approach towards teaching is student-centred with aspect of inquiry based learning. My role is to coach and facilitate student learning and overall comprehension of material while measuring the student's learning continuously through formal and informal methods of assessment.
Teaching must be as fun as possible. This is why all students are treated in a friendly manner so there is no hesitation in asking any questions and as many times as possible. They are given extra help even when not physically available via online collaboration software as time is crucial for every student and therefore as a teacher, it is necessary to be always there for them whenever needed.
Hi, I'm Chris and I am a fully qualified teacher of Physics with great passion and enthusiasm for the subject. I always endeavour to relate topics to current events and give them real life context to make it more engaging and memorable for students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry and Maths up to GCSE, Physics and Applied Science up to A-level.
I like to teach students to understand rather than to cram. This is important because once you understand there is nothing you cannot tackle! I also like to make lessons fun and interactive, that way everyone is comfortable to ask questions about things they don't understand.
My undergraduate degree was a triple major BSc in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. I am currently an MSc by Research student of astrophysics at the university of Manchester. I emphasize conceptual learning and mastering of basics over all else. I use online resources extensively. I am dedicated and am willing to explain any concept any number of times.
My students say I am a natural teacher. I am able to impart my students with a drive for excellence in their personal studies. If you intend to make major progress in your studies, then do get in touch with me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics ; Physics, Chemistry, Sciences GCSE, A-levels and Degree levels. I am currently accommodating degree students who are writing resit exams.
Hello, I am a warm friendly individual who enjoys assisting others in their quest for educational fulfilment. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics mainly but as my degree is in Civil Engineering I am also proficient in Physics and Geology. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a first class Honours Degree in Civil Engineering and a PGCE in Secondary Mathematics Teaching.
To be certain of the quality of our tutors and their teaching,
we collect the reviews of all former students.
These evaluations are authentic and guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! Michael is a very experienced tutor who clearly explained the topics and provided the 'lesson notes' very promptly after the session - would use him again
Perfect! I had weekly maths sessions with Alex to help tackle certain A-Level modules and questions that I was struggling with. He is very flexible to adapt your lessons to suit your needs. Alex is also very patient who is happy to go through a question more...
Perfect! Great tutor who was a big help to my daughter. Knows her stuff. Friendly and approachable.
Perfect! What a fantastic tutor Amina is. Great with kids, responsive and imaginative.
Perfect! very great tutor. explains the work as detailed and possible and goes over it again.
Perfect! Dorothy was extremely helpful and in the space of one lesson able to boost my confidence in the subject area I was struggling with, I would strongly recommend her services, Her background of engineering also allowed me to understand the further...
Thousands of private tutors can help improve your grades.
Find a tutor near you for A Level lessons.