Personal tuition is always geared fully to the individual to suit their needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano, Brass, Theory and general Musicianship. I also teach English, History and Music to GCSE level. I teach all academic subjest up to Key Stage Two level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Want to get an A? Just need a little bit extra help to get that C. Need to get into your university? I can help! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths-KS3, GCSE and A-Level (All modules inc Further) Science KS3, GCSE Physics A-Level GED Maths Section - Tell me about your qualifications. I have Qualified Teacher Status in Physics from the Institute of Education.
I am a fully qualified teacher of Physics and Maths, and have taught for 27 years in UK schools and colleges. I am a friendly tutor who will guide his students to success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Physics and Maths to any level up to A Level and IB Higher. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a B.Sc Honours degree.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? maths, english, science - How much do you charge? i charge 8/hr for any subject ... no extra fees for travelling.. no discounts. - Where do you teach? i teach at students homes. i am willing to travel to southall, uxbridge, amersham,harrow, alperton, ruislip, ickenham, hillingdon, sudbury town, greenford.
I am a qualified, experienced and student-focused tutor with patience and commitment, who always endeavours to enhance student's overall learning experience.I have been private tutor as well as university lecturer for 20 years. I welcome you .
The subjects I am interested in teaching are best taught through practice and thus I will mainly assist students in practice questions and help them understand what steps are needed to solve a problem.
On a mission to bring the very best online tuition experience to individuals willing to work hard ! Call me on : 07(concealed information) - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11 Plus,13 Plus and Common Entrance GCSE and IGCSE QTS Skills Tests in Literacy and Numeracy - Tell me about your qualifications.
With my enthusiasm and experience, pupils enjoy their own learning in our sessions. This increases both their confidence and knowledge, leading to greater success in both class and exams.
Determination and hard work are the prerequisites for success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Science from primary key stage 1 to A Level. I also teach Physics at both GCSE and A' Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BSc. degree in Mathematics with Management Studies from UCL.
As a student, you will not only get help at a contextual and conceptual level, but also at a 'mind and body' level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry to A level, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Double Science to GCSE. I also tutor Science and Maths at KS1, KS2 and KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications.
An Imperial College Business School graduate with 10 years tutoring and coaching experience. I am a female tutor with an exceptionally high success rate as I develop a unique coaching & tutoring methodology for each individual client.
I treat my students as individuals and have learnt how important it is to listen to them carefully at the beginning. We have to work together to achieve the best results. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to GCSE level and Biology for AS and A level. I also prepare children for the 11 plus examination. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an enthusiastic tutor in English, Maths, 11+ and German. I look forward to hearing from you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Maths, Science, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, German (also for immigration) and interview techniques. I also carry out Mock Exams for Key Stage 2 and 3 and 7,11 and 13 Plus. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi there. My name is Juliet. I am a fully qualified Biology teacher. As a a Natural Sciences (bio,chem,phy) graduate from Bath I can help your child with maths and science. From living in Spain for several years - I am fluent in Spanish. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology and Spanish to A level. I teach science and maths to GCSE and English to KS3.
I am a qualified science teacher. I have been teaching GCSE science and A level biology in London for the last 35 years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach physics, chemistry and biology up to GCSE level and A level biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Sc in chemistry, zoology and botany and M.Sc in botany. - How much do you charge? £25/hr for GCSE lessons.
I am confident about my knowledge regarding these subjects. I believe I have the enthusiasm, incentive and energy to work hard to get the best out of the student. For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science, Hindi, Punjabi, Computer skills to elderly people and Object Oriented Programming. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Small group sessions (4-6), created ability/age wise. Individualised plans for each child. All sessions include a useful variety of activities to help engage all learners. All sessions include REAL teaching. Small group sessions are proven to help develop independence, confidence, subject knowledge, teamwork and key skills and is better value for money than all other tuition types.
- Classes We do only 1 to 1 classes. We look after each child and help them in achieving their goals. We undertake different levels of students and coach them through sample and past paper questions. All students are initially assessed and then placed into the class according to their ability.
I am a qualified primary school teacher with over six years' experience within the education field. I have been tutoring English and mathematics for over two years and have supported children to pass their entrance exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primary curriculum and children with special needs. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have been tutoring mathematics to children from independent schools, grammar schools, comprehensive schools, colleges and universities. I try my best to teach mathematics using clear concepts, from school level to university level students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Science, Statistics and Civil Engineering subjects.
About me: I am educated to degree in Mathematics and specialised in Mathematics. I concentrate my efforts on 'private tuition' in which I have had considerable success and find stimulating and rewarding. I teach Maths up to A -level (New Curriculum), GCSE (New 9-1) Maths, IB, IGCSE and Maths entrance exams, Physics (up to GCSE), Chemistry (up to GCSE).I am tutoring in the UK over 10+ years now.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, GCSE).
Dear student/parent, thank you for you interest in tuition. Please do not hesitate to contact me for quality tutoring tailored to suit each individual and to help build confidence within the subject. I look forward to hearing from you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? GCSE Biology GCSE Physics GCSE Chemistry GCSE Modern Greek A Level Biology KS3 Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified medical doctor, I enjoy the subjects I teach and understand what is needed to achieve top grades. My aim is to transfer my hard earned knowledge and skills to my students so that they can achieve the same and more! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and combined sciences all up to GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a Primary Teacher with a BEd in Primary Education, and I have a passion and proven track record for helping students succeed. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, English as a Second Language, Maths, French, and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Primary Education.
I personally understand the pressure facing current students and ways to increase the chance of acceptance to prestigious courses. Having studied at St Paul's Girls' School I have a deferred place for medicine at Imperial College. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily maths and science (up to GCSE level) and English, art and computer science up to KS3.
I am an experienced science lecturer from a further education college . I am passionate about providing students with high quality learning opportunities , therefore I tailor my sessions to meet the needs of individual learners .
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics - Statistics - Economics - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Excel Academy is a leading provider of private after-school tuition classes for the students of Key stage 1, 2 & 3, 11 Plus, 13 Plus, GCSE, IGCSE, AS & A2 Levels in the subjects of Maths, English, Science, Verbal reasoning, Nonverbal reasoning & ICT. - Ages and Levels Covered Age groups 8 to 18 years.
- Classes A couple of hours tuition per week is all it takes. Fully qualified teachers with years of teaching experience. Individual learning plan tailored for each pupil. Small groups of 4-6 pupils or 1 to 1 tuition so that every pupil gets individual attention. Traditional face to face teaching by a teacher and not sitting in front of a computer.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Hillingdon.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Hillingdon and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Hillingdon by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.