I am best suited to teach younger students, allowing them to develop maths skills they'll requiring the future. I am a friendly tutor, I try to make students comfortable in their environment to allow a maximum amount of development.
I will be giving lessons to those who are studying GCSEs and some at AS level. I will be using the best techniques in order to learn content for example interleaving practice and retrieval practice. I am a very motivated individual and help others to achieve their goals.
My teaching method depends on students but mainly it would be 1:1 and rather prefer group discussion where students can get involved and can learnd things in better way.
I use a combination of teaching new materials and also examination practice. I work around the needs of the students and also follow a curriculum outline. I have taught all of the main examination boards Edexcel, AQA and OCR Science. As a tutor that can teach both maths and science, I am able to integrate learning from both disciplines.
Both me and my wife Ellen have been KS3&4 science and maths teachers since 1993. Ellen also teaches KS5&6 chemistry. We normally teach at our home in Chadwell Heath but we are flexible to travel reasonable distances with prior arrangements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, biology, physics (KS3&4) and Chemistry (KS5&6), these our main area of specialization.
I enjoy tutoring. This is a way for me to give back to the next generation what I have been fortunate to get through schooling and work experience. I am looking for bright and inquisitive minds willing to ask questions and learn for life. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics and Business Studies.
Hello to all adults how are looking at my profile, as a young student I have lots of qualifications and experience in order to pass done my teach standards to you and your children. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE in English, Maths and Science to children from age 5- 16.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor for 11+ preparation (verbal and non-verbal reasoning), and in Mathematics, English and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Postgraduate in Secondary Education from UEL; I have a BSc Honours in Financial Economics in which I attained a 2:1. - How much do you charge? I charge from £15 per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a qualified Maths teacher with a Maths degree and teach from primary to Further Maths A level. I also have experience of teaching English, Science, French and Spanish. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Maths degree and a PGCE in Secondary Maths.
I start by doing a baseline test for the subject I’m teaching, to see where the student is least confident on, allowing me to develop lessons focused on that area. I prepare exam questions, essays and general practice, as well as initially teaching them the knowledge first. I interact by doing presentations, games, textbooks or verbally speaking.
My aim is to give you confidence in your knowledge and ability, then help you to achieve your full potential. I like to include your interests in my teaching, which I feel helps you to understand the subject in greater depth. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chemistry, Physics and Biology from Y7 to Y11. I also teach AS and A2 Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language, Mathematics, Science (Physics & Chemistry), Mandarin Language, Economics, Finance and Communication Skills. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Business and Economics graduate. - How much do you charge? I charge from £7/hr onwards and may charge extra if tuition is requested at home.
Having taught some of the keenest minds in the world at the Universities of Oxford and London and also struggling school students, (as well as struggling University students and bright-as-buttons schoolchildren!), I believe it is absolutely essential to tailor the teaching style to the requirements of the individual. Pupils have hugely varying aptitudes for different parts of a syllabus.
I am graduate, I give Maths and Sciences lessons from primary school to University level. My technique is a one to one approach so the student can ask questions and be fully clear on the topic been taught. I'm enthusiastic passionate and very patient.
My lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their expectations. I Ð°m Ð° prÐ¾fessiÐ¾nÐ°l tutÐ¾r, nÐ¾t Ð° student & I dÐ¾n't Ð¾perÐ°te Ð°s Ð° tuitiÐ¾n centre with Ð° clÐ°ssrÐ¾Ð¾m envirÐ¾nment. My lessÐ¾ns Ð°re tÐ°ilÐ¾red tÐ¾ pupils weÐ°kness.
- Classes We tutor in 80 minute blocks and in that time students do about 6 different activities. Some are computer activities, but most are using our written curriculum resources. Each student follows their own personal lesson plan, developed by qualified a teacher to address the difficulties identified in the assessment.
I have enabled numerous students to achieve a high grade in exams, by working on their weaknesses and explaining concepts in a way that they understand. If you are willing to work hard and have a desire to learn, success is guaranteed. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in Maths and Science and tutor Key Stage 3, GCSE and A-level for all exam boards.
Strive for all round excellence - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach key stage 1,2,3 science, as well as GCSE physics, biology, chemistry. The A-level subjects I teach are chemistry and biology, and I can also teach these at degree level. Due to my significant attention to detail I am also able to provide essay writing and proofreading assistance. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I will use the best strategies to help your child achieve their potential - and enjoy doing so! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and English to KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a 2:1 Bachelor of Arts Education Studies degree (2008) and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education with Qualified Teacher Status (2009). - How much do you charge? I charge £30.
Education should be entertaining. Learning should be fun and dynamic. Get people engaged. When last did you have to nag anyone to play? - Which subject(s) do you teach? My subjects are an eclectic mix of topics including Maths and Science up to GCSE level and also teach Economics, Business Studies and Physical Education.
- Classes Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced teachers and examiners, supported by a PhD researcher. All staff have enhanced CRB checks. We offer tuition for all aspects of 11+ Non Verbal Reasoning Verbal Reasoning English Maths Lessons are fun and engaging, with homework set every week for each subject.
To be certain of the quality of our tutors and their teaching,
we collect the reviews of all former students.
These evaluations are authentic and guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! James has seen my boys for just over a month now and I have been really pleased with his support. He is very quietly spoken and incredibly patient. I have twin boys studying A-level Physics and James always makes sure both boys understand the...
Perfect! Michael is a very experienced tutor who clearly explained the topics and provided the 'lesson notes' very promptly after the session - would use him again
Perfect! Straight from the get go I felt very comfortable with Sophie , she explains topics I would usually find extremely difficult in a way that I feel anybody could easily understand. She is very patient and easy to get along with , I would highly...
Thousands of private tutors can help improve your grades.
Find a tutor near you for GCSE lessons.