Academic lawyer & former University lecturer with over 25 years' experience teaching and tutoring students of all age groups. Successfully tutored students from Charterhouse common entrance exams to graduate,postgraduate & professional exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Sciences, English 7+ , 11+, 13+ Common Entrance - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Sc.
As a PhD student majoring in biological chemistry, I have a wide range of other relating subjects' knowledgement except for my major. In addition, I am a good pianist. - Which subject(s) do you teach? biology, chemistry, madarian, maths and piano - Tell me about your qualifications.
I strongly believe that I can develop a student's current knowledge by personalising their learning and addressing difficult areas of the curriculum by making links to real life contexts and personal interests. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Shah is a knowledgeable graduate from London who studied a BA in Business Management and Accounting & Finance.
I love teaching and have taught to all levels 11 plus exams, 13plus exams, Grammar school entrance , GCSE and A level. I have covered almost all exam boards. I also offer special coaching to private school students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi! I am a fourth year physics student at Imperial College. Alongside this I am also studying classical and jazz saxophone at the Royal College of Music. I love to teach all ages and promise to always be an enthusiastic and friendly tutor. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach classical saxophone and recorder to all ages, and from beginner to grade 8.
I am a secondary Science teacher with a degree in Physics, looking to tutor over the next few months. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am fully trained to teach all of the Sciences up to GCSE level. I can teach single award Science, Double Science as well as triple science to all three subjects. In addition, I am trained to teach A Level Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm an experienced qualified Primary School teacher, willing to travel to your home to provide one-to-one tuition for your child. - Which subject(s) do you teach? As a Primary specialist, I'm able to deliver outstanding tuition in all areas of the curriculum, particularly Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Science.
My name is Serra Petale. I have a degree in Biomedical Science and graduated in 2010 from the University of Western Australia, and have been playing drums for 13 years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Science, Chemistry, Drums, English Literature, Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello! I'm Offue and I'm a science tutor, I teach guitar for beginners and intermediate students, and I tutor drama, acting and drama school auditionees. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Key Stage 1-3 and GCSE Science, Rock/Pop guitar, Drama, Acting, Drama School Auditions - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi I'm Claire. I'm a 27, friendly energetic teacher working in South West London. I qualified in 2007 and since taught from Nursery - Year 2. I believe in giving students the best possible start in life, and hopefully I can play a part in that. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I currently work as a primary teacher so teach all primary subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm a female second year undergraduate, studying physics at Imperial College. Experienced and friendly, I genuinely enjoy tutoring. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have a very strong background in both Maths and Physics - however, English is also one of my passions. I tutor English Lit. and Lang., Physics, Maths and Further Maths. I also offer proof-reading.
Biologist with PhD in Neuroscience, tutor of Biology and other Sciences, English and Modern Greek. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology, Neuroscience, Psychology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, English as a Foreign Language, Modern Greek, University Preparation in the Sciences, Academic Writing, Proofreading. Published poet can coach RE: creative writing. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a university researcher providing science tuition throughout south and central London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor students in all three sciences up to GCSE level and Biology and Chemistry at A-level. I am also happy to provide practice interviews and advice for students applying for university at Oxford or Cambridge. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello! I am an enthusiatic student who loves nothing mote than sharing my knowledge and love of learning with young people. We are all individuals, and I believe that is of huge importance when it comes to learning. I believe in making learning as student-centred as possible by determining what makes each student 'tick' and how they learn, and adapting my teaching to make the most of this.
My name is Zayd Tippu, and I am a medical student at King's College London. I have just finished my second year, and am now about to embark on a one year BSc program in Biomedical Sciences, before returning to my medical studies in September 2011.
I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic person, who is dedicated to helping students work through problems they are having and reaching a solution which enables students to fulfil their full potential. I aim to pass my enthusiasm on to my students and help them to enjoy school work by seeing results. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Maths, Science and Music to a high standard.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English to secondary school students. In particular, I teach Maths to GCSE and A level standard. - Tell me about your qualifications. (B.Engg) electrical engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge between £10 and £15 per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language, Mathematics, Science (Physics & Chemistry), Mandarin Language, Economics, Finance and Communication Skills. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Business and Economics graduate. - How much do you charge? I charge from £7/hr onwards and may charge extra if tuition is requested at home.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry and basic Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bachelors in Microbiology from the University of Delhi(2003-06); Masters in Molecular Medical microbiology from the University of East London (2008-09). - How much do you charge? I give two free trial lessons. I charge individual rates for biology and chemistry (12.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Pure Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a diploma in Computer Data Processing and I am in my final year studying Medical Biotechnology at the University. I am also doing a research project as mentioned earlier which is getting close to being finished.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all of the National Curriculum subjects for Key Stages 1, 2 and 3. I teach English, Geography, Maths, Science and Humanities to Key stage 4 for GCSE, and Geography to A level. I also teach Special Needs. I teach English as a Foreign Language to all ages and English for Special Purposes to adults.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology to GCSE level and Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry up to AS and A-level and for university entrance. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA(Hons) Post Graduate Certificate in Education. London University Institute of Education.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all Primary subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA (Hons) Primary education with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) gained at Manchester Metropolitan in 2006. My specialism is in Early Years, Modern Foreign Languages and Media.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? MAthematics Science Physics chemistry ICT - Tell me about your qualifications. • Brunel University London 2006 in View • University of North London 2001-2003 • London Metropolitan University (Academy) 2003 • Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. 1992-1998 • Special Science School, Onitsha.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach many GSCE subjects, however as mentioned in the list I can teach languages as well. I can teach the core subjects and can help students structure their revision. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bsc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography and I am currently working in that field.
I have an incredible track record of success. I offer free trials to prove it. I will help you or your child succeed. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I love teaching maths and science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I received a scholarship at Oxford University where I studied for a Masters degree in Engineering Science.
I am a patient and understanding tutor able to cater for all of the major exam boards. As I am currently studying my second degree, I am very much in touch with what it's like to learn new material and how to help students get their heads around it. - Which subject(s) do you teach? A-level Chemistry GCSE Science and GCSE Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Teaching is my passion, and I thoroughly enjoy helping students. I have been a teacher for 12 years and have tutored privately for 9 years. I also have 3 years experience as an examiner. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach and tutor Science from KS3 to KS5, but I specialise in GCSE and A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We carry out free assessment in the first session for every child. Our lessons structure and timetable is available on the website at: (concealed information) We recommend parents buy CGP 11+ range from City Tuition at a discounted price to compliment learning carried within 11+ course sessions.
I am passionate about the value of one to one tuition. My overall aim is to inspire a natural academic interest in my students and maintain a healthy spirit of goal chasing without the collective worry that can be induced in academic environments.
To be sure of the quality concerning our school science tutors and their lessons, we collect the reviews of former students in London.
These reviews are authentic and guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! Raj has been teaching my son for a while now. He explains the concepts in a very easy way and my son's confidence level has gone up substantially. He always look forward to the class. Having tried other tutors, I would strongly recommend Raj.
Perfect! James has seen my boys for just over a month now and I have been really pleased with his support. He is very quietly spoken and incredibly patient. I have twin boys studying A-level Physics and James always makes sure both boys understand the...
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to London.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in London and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in London by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.