Hi, I have just completed my BSc Mathematics at Nottingham University in which i achieved a 2.1. I will be starting my PGCE in September 2011. Please feel free to contact if you require further assistance with the subjects I have listed, or if you wish just to increase confidence within these areas.
My teaching style has always been fun, friendly and I pride myself on being able to make difficult topics accessible to all. I believe success is achievable for every pupil and pursue that goal with them. If a pupil does not understand a topic then I will find another way to make sure they do.
I believe that teaching should be personalised to the individual learner.
Approaching topics of concern for the tutee initially is key, this will be done through fun, interactive learning, discovering the best revision techniques for the individual. In addition, covering a range of the syllabus to detect areas of weakness in the subject is also using revision techniques applicable to any subject.
I am a very dedicated and determined person and know I can deliver what I am required to with real interest and motivation be it related to my work or the community. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Science Chemistry Biology - Tell me about your qualifications.
I usually approach my teaching with different teaching methods since the students within the classroom are diverse. student teacher teacher method,reinforce, formative assessment, class discussion, test. I give class objectives and see how far we can goo within the lesson in order to see each student understanding.
Biology and Maths tutor available to help you with basic skills up to GCSE and A Level in Biology. Can also help with the other Sciences, just get in touch. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology Maths - Tell me about your qualifications. PGCE Secondary Science BSc Zoology (Hons) 1st year Cert. Ed.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a newly qualified primary school teacher. I can teach all curriculum subjects. Throughout my education, I have mainly studied Drama, Performance and Media, ICT and Languages. These are my strengths when teaching. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in ICT and Education Studies.
During my teaching career I have been involved in tutoring students on a one-to-one basis or in small groups. Having fun, stimulating, well prepared lessons along with conducting short assessments in a plenary ensures students are engaged in the learning process.
The easiest way to teach Science is approaching various different methods to learn. It is an objective subject so it is necessary to do more revision and core learning which will then develop into techniques and easy ways to attain quick marks.
The Liverpool Medical Students Tuition Services (LMSTS). Friendly and approachable tutors. Aims to pass on our enthusiasm for Maths and Science and to make learning fun. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11+ tuition, Mathematics (up to GCSE standard), Science (up to GCSE standard), A Level Chemistry, A Level Human Biology, UKCAT preparation, assistant getting into medicial school.
I will be able to help with 11+, GCSE, A-Level. My methods would be to explain/teach the topic, go through an example of a question, then set previous exam questions to see if they understand the topic and help if needed.
To involve them. To make it as fun as possible don't give up on them ming sure that they can find a way for them to understand fully on what they are doing.
I customise my lessons for each individual student, ensuring that each of them progress as well enjoy their tutor sessions.
I am a medical graduate with a passion for teaching science and maths. I am friendly, patient and have excellent communication skills. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach GCSE Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and A level Physics and maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Practically all subjects up to GCSE level - Tell me about your qualifications. Currently a dental student so plenty of recent experience on how the exam system works. GCSE's 3A* 6A 3B... Alevels 3A - How much do you charge? All prices are negotiable. - Where do you teach? I am living very near to Liverpool lime St station..approximately 10 mins walk.
I am an experienced teacher with different approaches to suit the individual need of the pupil. I work closely with every pupils to build confidence and get the most out of my students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths, Physics and Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications. CertEd Physics and Gen Science. Newman College of Education. 1973 - 1976 BA Physics and Technology with Mathematics. Open University 1986 - 1991 - How much do you charge? I charge 25 pounds per hour. - Where do you teach? I tutor in the student's home.
Tutoring gives me the chance to tailor make my lessons to match my students needs. I start by assessing my student so that I can plan my lessons in advance based on each child’s individual needs.
I base my method of teaching around the personal needs of the student and what the most effective way to teach them would be. I understand everyone has a different approach and understanding of each subject so I try my best to adhere and adapt to that so that they have the best possible learning experience.
My teaching method is anything it needs to be.
- Classes Maths, English, Science, Entrance Exam/11+, SATS, GCSE, SEN, ESL We use exclusive Kip McGrath resources and also offer online homework. All our learning programmes offer a mix of one to one tuition, independent work and computer activities in a small group session. All pupils have access to our exclusive Insight Virtual Learning Environment which they are also able to access at home.
I am an experienced tutor based in Bolton and spent the past year teaching abroad as a volunteer. I am happy to take on students of any age or ability from KS3 upwards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-Level or GCSE Biology and Chemistry , GCSE science, and Maths up to GCSE level. I also teach undergraduate level Biochemistry or related subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I offer lessons up to GCSE Level. I always remind my students that the word Physics means the study of nature. The study of living on our world and the study of the universe that created it. It has only a few basic principles but many applications.
- Classes We have a virtual classroom where you log into by clicking a link we will have sent to you after your registration and payment. Our classes will mostly be online, in a real time frame, so that you can see, hear, talk to or text message your teacher. All you will need is a WIFI connection and headphones for better quality audio.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA Honours Degree in Mathematics Education, a Diploma ii Mathematics, and The City & Guilds Further and Adult Education Teachers Certificate. Also, a Higher Teachers Certificate in Mathematics and Physics.
I believe in a relaxed, fun but focussed approach to tutoring. The session being tailor made to each child. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am qualified to teach the full Primary Curriculum. My areas of expertise are: Maths, Literacy, including reading and handwriting and Science across the Primary age range. - Tell me about your qualifications. I qualified as a teacher in July 2001.
I take a practical approach to teaching as from my past experience I believe that working through past paper questions is the best way to learn how to effectively answer questions correctly, especially under tough exam time conditions, while also understanding the context behind the questions which will allow students to apply their knowledge to any exam question they may come across.
I have extensive knowledge of Organic and Physical Chemistry due to the nature of my current work. I can provide lessons all the way up to the degree level. My particular research areas are the main group chemistry and polymers.
Hi, I'm Chris and I am a fully qualified teacher of Physics with great passion and enthusiasm for the subject. I always endeavour to relate topics to current events and give them real life context to make it more engaging and memorable for students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry and Maths up to GCSE, Physics and Applied Science up to A-level.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Rainford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Rainford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Rainford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.