Everyone deserves the best education to reach their fullest potential in academic achievements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Science from early primary up to and including A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mathematics and science to GCSE level. I also teach Chemistry to AS and A2 level. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Chemistry and Environmental Science. University of Manchester; MSc Chemistry. University of Salford; Post Graduate Certificate in Education. University of Northumbria.
- Classes Each student attends normally for one session per week for one hour and 20 minutes. In some cases, 2 lessons per week can be offered if deemed necessary. Students will typically spend 20 minutes with the tutor discussing the lesson plan and setting goals followed by written and computer based lessons in a specific area.
I approach each topic with basic fundamentals first the.
I base my method of teaching around the personal needs of the student and what the most effective way to teach them would be. I understand everyone has a different approach and understanding of each subject so I try my best to adhere and adapt to that so that they have the best possible learning experience.
My teaching method is exam question after explaining stuff to the student so it lets the student know what to expect in the real exam when they sit one
My teaching method varies depending on the student. I tend to give my students questions and help them develop the mindset which they should have to tackle the questions. Please only request my service if you are serious about getting good grades. I cannot help you if you are not willing to help yourself also. I can teach students from primary school to college level.
I am an experienced tutor based in Bolton and spent the past year teaching abroad as a volunteer. I am happy to take on students of any age or ability from KS3 upwards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-Level or GCSE Biology and Chemistry , GCSE science, and Maths up to GCSE level. I also teach undergraduate level Biochemistry or related subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi, I'm Chris and I am a fully qualified teacher of Physics with great passion and enthusiasm for the subject. I always endeavour to relate topics to current events and give them real life context to make it more engaging and memorable for students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry and Maths up to GCSE, Physics and Applied Science up to A-level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS3 Science and GCSE and A-Level Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. Honours Degree in Biological Sciences from Lancaster University; I am currently undertaking a PhD in Nueroscience at the University of Manchester, in which I am studying autism; 6 Months experience teacher training at a Grammar School.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and CAD/CAM/CAE. - Tell me about your qualifications. Post Graduate Studies at the University of Manchester; B.Sc in Mechanical Engineer (Honours). - How much do you charge? I give discounts for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I teach at home and students' homes, near Oldham and Manchester city centre.
So, I teach students that are at secondary school level. I have a set methodology of first giving a lesson structure and giving set ways of doing something. I then reach these set methods through examples and expect questions to be answered using these techniques.
My teaching method is very rigorous and challenging. It is not easy and it does not cater to students who have low ambitions. I can encourage motivation and I have experience in working with difficult learners. I ask for students who have sight on working towards an fulfilling future and are willing to do whatever it takes to be the most successful individual they can be.
I have 15 years experience teaching Science and Maths, and over 10 year experience providing private tuition. I am now Head of Science at an Independent School and regularly teach at all levels from KS3 to GCSE and A-level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology at KS3, GCSE and A-level. I also tutor Maths at GCSE and A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have got a Masters in Chemistry and am currently doing a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at the University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15-20 pounds an hour, depending on the level. - Where do you teach? I teach in Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach Biology and Chemistry, but can also teach Physics up to GCSE level. I can also teach Sciences at undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have BSc (Hons) in Biology and Chemistry, Masters in Biomedical Sciences and a PhD in Chemical Engineering. - How much do you charge? My fee ranges between £25 and £30.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Systems courses at a university. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an MSc in Information Systems (University of Leeds), Postgraduate diploma in Physics (Italy), and BSc in Physics. - How much do you charge? My normal charge is £20 per hour but am flexible.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can provide tuition for A-levels and GCSEs in Chemistry, Biology and Spanish. I can also provide tuition in Spanish at GCSE and A level as I have native fluency in this language, and a solid background in the fundamental grammar of the language. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have the ability to teach a wide range of subjects up to GCSE standard. However, I do specialise in Maths & Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. GCSE - Maths (A), English (A), Biology (A), Physics (A), Chemistry (A). - How much do you charge? My prices vary and discounts are available for block bookings.
To excel at exams, it's necessary to firstly understand the broad concepts. However, good exam technique is also essential to pick up those crucial extra marks. That's why all my lessons are tailored to the syllabus and mark schemes.
My students say I am a natural teacher. I am able to impart my students with a drive for excellence in their personal studies. If you intend to make major progress in your studies, then do get in touch with me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics ; Physics, Chemistry, Sciences GCSE, A-levels and Degree levels. I am currently accommodating degree students who are writing resit exams.
- Classes We can provide one to one tuition, online services and study groups - whichever option best fits your circumstances. We offer an affordable, practical and effective solution to your academic requirements.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Science (especially Physics) and Maths and Design Technology. I can also provide advice and coaching on University Entrance free of charge via email. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have A-levels in Physics, Maths, Further Maths, Product Design (D&T) and an AS in Chemistry.
I'm a student from India doing my MSc. Structural Engineering at the University of Manchester. I'm happy to offer lessons to high schools and civil engineering students. I'm offering lessons related particular queries that students ask me. Lessons may be last for 1 day to 1 week. I can offer home service and library learning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physical Sciences and Electrical Engineering. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have A-Levels in Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics, and am currently studying Electrical Engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge £20/hr standard rate and a £5 travel fee within greater Manchester.
I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3. Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Ph.D. student at The University of Manchester. I have a First Class Bachelor in Chemical Engineering. I also have an M.Sc. in Pipeline Engineering with Distinction and was the top student at Newcastle University. - How much do you charge? I charge 12 pounds/hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? All core and foundation subjects at Primary Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a distinction in PGCE Primary Education from Manchester University. - How much do you charge? I would prefer children to come to my home where I have all the relevant academic teaching materials, but will discuss travelling at an extra cost.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Science, IT and Computers, Design and Technology and Drawing etc. - Tell me about your qualifications. MPhil Materials Science and Engnieering. - How much do you charge? Discounts may be available for group lessons and teaching.
I teacher by first explaining the topic in details and then attempting to answer practice questions with the students. I often encourage students to attempt the questions on their own if they already have an understanding of the topic to see the area that needs improvements.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Rossendale.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Rossendale and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Rossendale by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.