I am an experienced, professional and friendly teacher of Singing based in South Manchester (Didsbury). I welcome pupils of all ages and abilities - Which subject(s) do you teach? Classical Singing, Music Theory, University Music and University Politics - Tell me about your qualifications. I am currently studying for my Master of Music at the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester.
Sing sing sing! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Classical voice, technique for pop singers and general music theory. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a musician and a performer but this alone is not enough; I have a BA in Music and am completing a Masters in Western Classical Voice Performance, but more than this I am a teacher of music to young people.
Do you want to focus on becoming a performer, not just a singer? Do you want to explore your own personal voice and make your own musical interpretations? - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach singing and songwriting to all levels, and also violin to children and beginners. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Please contact me if you require any further information about the music lessons I offer. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Singing, songwriting, theory, composition and aural. I teach in a range of styles from jazz, pop, contemporary, musical theatre and classical. I also teach piano from a beginner to intermediate level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Please do follow the link below (or copy and paste into your browser address bar) to view a video of me playing one of my set pieces and then excerpts from four of my improvisational compositions.
I offer a personalised, creative and enthusiastic approach to tutoring. Each child/adult has different needs and attitudes to learning, it is my job to find out what works for you and deliver it in the most enjoyable and productive way. I take great pride in the results my pupils have achieved in all the fields that i teach.
I completed my BA degree in 2008 in Hungary as a Music Teacher and Choir Conductor. After that I completed my MA degree as a Music Teacher in 2009 and the same year I thought music in a secondary school in Hungary for 14-18 year olds. I arrived in the UK one and a half years ago and I would like to pursue my professional career here.
If you want to learn how to play and sing your favourite songs I'm your man! I confident I can teach someone who hasn't even picked up a guitar before to play and sing a basic song within 2 months! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Guitar - Beginner Voice - Beginner - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an experienced singing teacher interested in teaching classical and music theatre music. I also have much experience working with children including special needs. I am situated near East London and I'm willing to travel within most London areas though I have a piano at home in an ideal singing space. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach Classical and Music Theatre singing.
I'm an experienced classical flautist, session singer and teacher. I believe in encouraging people to fulfill their potential. At the heart of my teaching I try to listen to what you want to learn as well as giving you the implements and techniques you need to progress. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach classical flute, jazz/pop/soul/gospel singing, music theory and chamber music.
Hi this is Jools. I am a vocal coach based in the Waltham Forest area East London. My aim for my students is for them to achieve a connected vocal range, to bring out natural tone and dynamics of the voice.
Contact me to talk about personal requirements for lessons. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach singing to all ages and abilities. Pupils can either have specific goals e.g grades or auditions, or they can just learn for fun. I can also offer vocal coaching for help with song interpretations and pronounciations, sound production, breathing techniques etc.
Please contact me if you are looking to improve your singing or just gain confidence. If you are a beginner or you have been singing for a while I can help. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Singing, all styles and voice types, up to ABRSM Grade 8 level and Music Theory up to grade 5 level. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bmus (hons) RCM, A-level and GCSE Music.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Singing and General Musicianship. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have no formal training but my choral and solo background as both a chorister and since, has given me a lot of experience in how the voice works and the way the voice needs to be treated in order to progress well in conjunction with the natural development of the body.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach vocal technique and stylistic interpretation for all genres of music. - Tell me about your qualifications. Vocal Certificate from The Vocal Institute in London. - How much do you charge? £35.00 per hour - higher rates for higher profile clients. - Where do you teach? I teach at my home in Shenley, Radlett, Herts.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano, Singing, Songwriting and some other subjects relating to the performance arts. I am a fun, relaxed and results-based tutor, working to develop and broaden the skills of each individual student. I specialize in teaching beginners, nervous learners, adults and children.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach contemporary Pop, RnB, Soul, Jazz, Rock & Blues singing. - Tell me about your qualifications. A lifetime of professional experience and excellent teachers. - How much do you charge? My fees are: £40.00 per hour. £60.00 per hour if travel involved. £20.00 per 30 min consultation.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I give Piano, Singing and Theory lessons. Also I am able to teach the Russian language. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have Master (Honours), Bachelor (Honours) degree, majoring in Arts, and have been a music teacher in Schools of General Education and Specialised Schools. - How much do you charge? I charge £25 per 60 min.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Vocal Training. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 per hour if students come to my home, and £25 including travel expenses (this can vary depending on the location). Rates vary with groups. - Where do you teach? I teach at my home but will travel to the student's place of choice (home/local school).
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Vocals, Singing - Contemporary, Rock, Pop, Soul R&B. - How much do you charge? £50ph. - Where do you teach? I am Sally Rivers – Record label Acclaimed Contemporary Vocal Coach & Record Producer.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Singing / Performance. Styles: Pop, Jazz, Musical Theatre and some Classical. - Tell me about your qualifications. BMus (Hons) in Music (performance major) BTEC National Diploma in Performing Arts - How much do you charge? £25 for a 1 hour lesson £20 for a 45 minute lesson I take on full time and part time students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach music up to GCSE level, Singing, Correct Breathing Technique, Modern Foreign Languages (German, Spanish, Romanian ) and Flamenco dance. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I founded Sing Studio to offer affordable singing lessons / vocal coaching to all in Edinburgh, Lothian and Central Scotland. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Bass Guitar - Guitar - Vocals - Theory - Composition. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach singing to a variety of students, from young music students through to mature singers. I also coach people with music which they may be learning for audition, for recital and those learning roles. I also teach composition and music theory in a fun and inventive way - with an emphasis on vocal/song writing.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? most of the string instruments, piano, drum, some wind instruments, music theory, conducting and composition. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Recorder, Voice (classical singing, speaking and voice projection), Music practial and Theory to all levels, English to GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have excellent A levels (English Lit.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach English Language and English Literature although I am also able to teach literacy and Basic Sign Language. As I also have a Postgraduate Diploma in Classical Singing, I can teach Classical voice and basic music theory. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach vocals for all ages and levels: beginner, intermediate or advanced! I have years of experience in live and studio situations and have been taught myself by a prestigious vocal coach. I teach all styles of music too, but specialise in non-classical styles. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Classical Singing, Pop and Gospel. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BMus degree and a postgraduate diploma in Singing, awarded by the Trinity College of Music. - How much do you charge? I charge £35 per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach at home and travel to schools within the westminster , Kensington and chelcy area.
To be sure of your tutor's teaching and lesson quality when learning Singing. We collect authentic testimonials of former students, reviewed & guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! Iain is an excellent tutor. He has made an enormous difference to my singing technique but more importantly to my confidence. He tailors lessons to my unique needs, and makes them fun. He is supportive and encouraging whilst also pushing me to...
Perfect! Manon is a lovely and very professional music-singing teacher. She made sure we would be comfortable working together from the very beginning. She explained, answered my question and was attentive to my expectation and goals. Also she was flexible...
Perfect! I can really recommend Alessia as a tutor. She’s very knowledgeable, well-prepared, and motivated to tutor. Lessons with her are fun as well.
Perfect! Michael is an excellent teacher. The lessons are fun an challenging and I'm very happy with the difference having lessons with him has made. I would absolutely recommend.
Perfect! The session with Portia was super helpful and has served in opening a whole new exploration with my voice in unexpected and creative ways... I'll definately be booking with her again... she was warm, approachable, honest, and very...
Perfect! I found Camilla to be a wonderful tutor: patient, encouraging, and very positive. I enjoyed my few lessons with her very much. I am very disappointed that she will no longer be tutoring as she is starting full-time employment, but I wish her every...
We have thousands of Singing tutors online to help with Singing learning.
Find a Singing tutor near me to help you or your kids with Singing.
Our Singing tutors write articles on their subject to help you better understand the material.