Postgraduate baritone residing in Birmingham. Experienced in all forms of classical singing; opera, oratorio, art song, and choral music. Focuses on technique, freeness, ensuring singing is both effective and healthy. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach singing, and music; theory and practical, both to Grade 8 (ABRSM), and DipABRSM. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We travel to pupils' homes or pupils travel to teachers' houses. We travel throughout London: zone 1, 2, 3, 4 and most of zone 5.
I try to make the lessons, educational, structured and fun for all students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar and Vocals, also music theory. Graded Examinations are available for all instruments taught. - Tell me about your qualifications.
A singer my entire life, trained and experienced in vocal coaching in the UK and internationally. I am passionate about music, connecting with song and sound and delivering the best possible results, using YOUR own voice without strain! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Musical Theatre, Singing, Stagecraft, Drama, Voice Coaching. - Tell me about your qualifications.
First Lesson Free. Music was a third of my degree. I have taught individuals and groups privately and in schools for the last 25yrs, including pupils with special needs. I am fully registered with the Scottish PVG scheme. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Piano and Singing. Beginners to Intermediate level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Tuition is available on piano, violin, viola, cello, saxophone, clarinet, oboe, flute, drums, guitar, brass and singing in small groups or 1-to-1. We offer a friendly, relaxed learning environment. Whether you play for fun or to pass exams our teaching methods always yield superb results.
Uncover the beautiful voice that lies within you. I am a holistic teacher who uses body therapy to unlock that was hidden by lack of confidence and drill and grill teaching methods.
I endeavour to make lessons fun and engaging for pupils whilst maintaining a structured and thorough programme of study. I love teaching and as a professional musician I understand the positive influence a good teacher can have.
I am an enthusiastic teacher committed to getting the most out of a student, whatever their aims or abilities. I have a wide range of experience of education as a one-to-one teacher as well as classroom and workshop teaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano, Organ and Theory.
Hi! I'm Kate Hogan, the founder of Kate Hogan Vocal Studio (formerly South Yorkshire Vocal Academy.) From my bright, modern teaching studio in the heart of Sheffield, I have been coaching singers of all ages and abilities in how to be the best singer they can be.
Welcome to my page! I hope you will find that I am able to help you or your child to fulfil their potential within the performing arts. Please do not hesitate to get in contact, I am will to travel to most areas of Central and North London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Music.
Singing lessons and voice coaching with Londons West End professional. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach singing (all styles but with a classical technique base) and speech/voice I can help you with:Breath control, Vocal quality, Range, Confidence, Performance Technique, Audition prep, Repertoire, Preparing for exams and competitions - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes At Private Music Lessons we believe you should have the power of choice. We organise our PML approved tutors around you and aim to give you a lesson plan that is convenient and flexible. - Ages and Levels Covered Any age, any ability, we accept all who wish to learn. We teach the grade system all the way to A-levels.
My teaching philosophy is simple - I believe in giving students the tools that they need to progress and achieve in their chosen discipline, while nurturing a love for music and having fun! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Singing (classical singing, musical theatre, and popular styles), piano, musicianship, and theory.
I am a recent Cambridge English graduate, who has been lucky enough to experience some wonderful teaching, which I'd like to try and emulate. I am also moving towards a career in music - as a lieder accompanist and Opera RÃ©pÃ©titeur.
I'm a passionate and enthusiastic teacher who thrives on making music fun and enjoyable in a relaxed and friendly environment. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach singing from beginners to intermediate level. I am very happy to teach a variety of musical genres and will tailor lessons to suit each individual student. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have been a qualified teacher for 8 years. I prepare children for all exams including SATs; 7+; 11+ and common entrance tests. I also support children with gaps in their learning. Creativity is my forte. - Which subject(s) do you teach? KS1 and KS2 Maths and English - Level's 1-6 GCSE Music A Level Music Singing Music Theory - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We give music lessons in the following instruments and styles: Piano (classical , light swing, pop music and ballads, theme music) Keyboard (pop, rock, classical, light swing, ballads and theme music) Drum and Drum Kit (all styles including rock, swing, latin, pop) Classical Guitar (beginner lessons up to grade 5) Acoustic and Folk Guitar (all levels and most styles) Electric and Rock...
Professional musical theatre actress with 10 years experience in the industry. Having played many West End leading roles, including Christine in The Phantom Of The Opera. Available for drama school audition preparation lessons and singing coaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Audition preparation coaching Singing coaching Acting through song - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a young performer who moved to London from Scotland in 2010. I have been teaching children and adults both one on one and in classes since 2005. I am thrilled to be an Ambassador for The Princes' Foundation for Children and The Arts. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in teaching classical singing but also just young singers who love to sing their favourite pieces of music.
I am a fully qualified piano and voice tutor who works professionally as a musician in the industry, and uses a practical and hands on approach to tuition. Results guaranteed within the first 4 weeks. For career or for pleasure, students' programmes are tailored to their needs.
- Classes Through good technique comes the greatest gift: freedomâ€¦. SLS is a legendary vocal technique pioneered by Seth Riggs the founder and current president of speech level singingâ€¦.. Seth Riggs, founder and President of Speech Level Singing is considered by many to be the best and most successful voice teacher in the world. He is certainly the busiest.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Singing, Song Writing and Performance. - Tell me about your qualifications. Training includes 1 year Diploma in Performing Arts, ITEC Diploma in Anatomy and physiology, British Voice Association Accent Method course. - How much do you charge? Adults: £40 per hour £30 per half hour. Children between 8 and 18 £30 per hour £20 per half hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano, Singing and Theory of Music. - Tell me about your qualifications. MAhons(Cantab), LRAM, ARCM, LRSM, PGdip(RCM). - How much do you charge? I charge £30 per hour, £22.50 per 3/4 hour or £15 per 1/2 hour. - Where do you teach? I teach at my house on Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge CB1 8BA.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? We offer one to one tuition in most instruments and all genres - Tell me about your qualifications. All our teachers hold a degree in music and at least Grade 8 in the specialised instruments.
I am a professional opera singer. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Singing - Classical - Tell me about your qualifications. Seoul National University - South Korea Conservatorio di G.
Hello there! I am a professional singing tutor based in Westbury, Wiltshire - Which subject(s) do you teach? Singing (Voice) - Tell me about your qualifications. Music 'O' Level and I studied singing and vocal technique with private tutors.
Music (singing) graduate give singing lesson for beginners or advanced and French native speaker and music graduate offers tutoring in French. Can accommodate areas such as spoken, written language or conversation. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Singing and French - Tell me about your qualifications.
I graduated from Royal College of Music with an Mmus, and am very experienced in teaching piano and singing. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Singing, Piano and Chinese. - Tell me about your qualifications. I'm an experienced classic music teacher, and am qualified in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language from ASET and TCSOL.
I aim to provide fun singing lessons to all ages and levels of students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach classical singing, voice training and Japanese. - Tell me about your qualifications. International Baccalaureate Diploma, Bilingual Diploma, and Bachelor of Music at Royal College of Music - How much do you charge? £30/hr at my home and plus £5 to travel to you.
To be sure of your tutor's teaching and lesson quality when learning Singing. We collect authentic testimonials of former students, reviewed & guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! I would highly recommend Jazz. He is friendly, personable and very professional. My son Blake has spent many hours with Jazz and has thoroughly enjoyed his lessons. He's learnt so much and is looking forward to continuing to work with Jazz. Thank...
Perfect! Very good tutor! Really building my confidence, making me feel like I’ve got some skill, teaching me names for things I do but had no concept of and also showing me things I never even considered. Really helping me develop my voice and I look...
Perfect! Pilar es una chica muy amable y profesional. Me encantar aprender con ella. Gracias Pilar!
Perfect! So far it has been amazing, I find it very difficult to hit certain note but though her knowledge she has helped me to not only reach them but implant them in to all forms of songs.
Perfect! Steve's a marvellous teacher -- he's thorough, he has very detailed explanations of concepts, and he's rigorous. I really appreciate his 'building from the ground up' approach, that has set me up with good habits for singing. He's also very patient...
Perfect! Excellent. Exactly what is advertised: Mia teaches me to compose as well as playing piano. Good approach, it is fun and very helpful!
We have thousands of Singing tutors online to help with Singing learning.
Find a Singing tutor near me to help you or your kids with Singing.
Our Singing tutors write articles on their subject to help you better understand the material.