I am a strong believer in the ideology that practice makes perfect and I found this mindset was very helpful in my own GCSEs. I would be putting a strong emphasis in spending time initially to understand the concept before spending time doing practice questions. This is, in my opinion, the best way to learn and develop exam skills. I would also apply this same methodology in the case of developing a student's Python skills. Revising and studying can prove to be a tedious task but I believe this can be overcome through varied memory games to make studying both fun and effective.
I have just completed my 9-1 GCSE Computer Science course through the OCR exam board. I currently go to Herschel Grammar School and I have recently received a Grade 9 for Computer Science. The GCSE course has provided me with a very strong understanding and ability to teach the subject in depth. I am also fluent in the programming language: Python, having studied it for the entirety of my 5 years of Secondary School. I believe I would be able to connect with GCSE students well as I was recently one myself. I have been tutoring students since the end of my own GCSES in June 2019.
I am a very sociable and welcoming person who is able to quickly understand a problem and formulate a solution. I have a strong experience in interacting with the public and thoroughly enjoy and take pleasure within assisting others with their problems. I am also extremely capable of taking a person's desires into consideration and working with them to meet these criteria in a way that can satisfy both the customer and me as a worker. I also possess a very strong passion for Computer Science with high hopes of studying further and making it a career.
• Able to communicate my ideas well to others
• Can work well with others in a team to achieve an aim or goal
• Able to spontaneously think of alternatives and solutions
• Strong ability to convey or explain an idea to a customer through a variety of explanatory techniques
• Easily able to comprehend a customer's demands and work together towards providing customer satisfaction
Estate Agent - Haart
Oct-2018 to Nov-2018, Hayes
• Worked in teams
• Organised many viewings with customers for properties over the phone
• Folding leaflets to be used for advertising
• Shredding old documents
• Making and receiving calls to help customers find the property they desired
• Canvassing the local Hayes area to advertise properties
Sep-2017 to May-2019, Herschel Grammar School
• Mathematics GCSE (9-1) Grade 9
• English Language GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• English Literature GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• Biology GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• Chemistry GCSE(9-1) Grade 9
• Physics GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• Religious Studies GCSE(9-1) Grade 7
• Computer Science GCSE(9-1) Grade 9
• History GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• French GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• I have completed work experience in an estate agents where there was lots of interaction with customers and potential buyers.
• I have also been in many positions of leadership such as Year and School council where I have gathered lots of experience in expressing people's wants and needs.
• Distinction in GCSE English Speaking and Listening Assesment
• I have previously finished a 20 hour examined programming project in which I was handed the task of designing a game on Python
Hobbies & Interests
• Bronze DofE Certificate
• Silver DofE Certificate
• Primary and Secondary School Football Captain
• Grade 3 Drums
• Played football for a team outside of school for 4 Years
• Primary School Sports Ambassador
• Previously Black Belt in Taekwondo
462 Uxbridge Road, Hayes UB4 0SD
Email: (concealed information)
Phone: (concealed information)0
Osterley Park, Jersey Road, Isleworth, TW7 4RB
Email: (concealed information)
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer science lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, software lessons for all!
Taking computing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£10|