Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering. Extensive experience in teaching Mathematics including GCSE, A-Level and at university (engineering mathematics).
Simple, concise and clear teaching technique in order to facilitate the students in optimum learning. I adopt an easy-to-understand approach.
Previously taught students at university level in Engineering Mathematics in addition to A-Level and GCSE. Teaching students in groups as well as individually with a guarantee of passing the subject. More than 90% students get B and above and no one fails.
A motivated PhD scholar determined to achieve excellence in the field of Mechanical Engineering, currently seeking a professional full-time employment opportunity which will develop and utilize my existing skills while enabling me to contribute towards the company growth. My key strengths are strong numerical skills, exceptional communication ability and thorough attention-to-detail.
ACADEMIC RECORD and QUALIFICATIONS
PhD Mechanical Engineering, University of Birmingham (November, 2016- present):
• Internal Combustion Engines- Implementation of Advanced Optical Diagnostic Techniques in order to determine prominent fluid flow parameters in an optical engine cylinder.
Master of Engineering/MEng(Hons) Mechanical Engineering - City University London, UK (2010-2015).
• Overall Grade Obtained: Class II Upper Division/ 2:1 (Date of Award: 14/07/2015).
A Level (2008-2010): Mathematics (B), Physics (B) and Economics (C).
Management Trainee Officer at Daewoo Private Ltd., August 2015-November, 2016:
• Pre-Delivery Inspection of newly purchased buses.
• Buses Overhauling and Maintenance.
• Ensuring that the safety standards are fully met during regular maintenance work and road tests.
• Providing technical and safety training to the junior designation staff (mechanics and electricians).
A Level Mathematics Tutor at Best Tutors Private Ltd., August, 2014-July, 2015:
• Teaching/coaching students in A-Level Mathematics (Units: Core Mathematics and Mechanics).
• Marking students’ assignments and mock examinations conducted at the center.
Intern at Infinity Engineering Private Ltd., June- September, 2013:
• Quality Control and Inspection.
• Design: Generating 3D CAD Models of the parts manufactured using Catia V5.
PROJECTS and ACHIEVEMENTS
• Design and Analysis of a Flywheel using Catia and Solid-works: Generating Engineering Drawings of flywheel.
• Stress Analysis of a Complex Structure (Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS): Determining the v-m stresses.
• Design and Manufacture of an RC UAV Aircraft: Developing a mechanical release system installed on aircraft.
• Caterpillar Scholarship awarded during Part 2 on the basis of the grades obtained in Part 1 of the course.
TECHNICAL and SOFTWARE SKILLS
• Catia V5 (Computer Aided Design: 3D Modelling, Simulation and Analysis).
• Mat-lab (Numerical Computing).
• Solid-works (Computer Aided Design in 3D and generating Manufacturing Drawings).
• Auto-Cad (2-D Drawings).
• FEA applications on ANSYS (Finite Element Method, Stress and Vibration Analysis of Objects).
• Microsoft Office Suite e.g. Word, Excel, Power-point.
• Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) using ANSYS.
• Computational Analysis of Engineering Structures.
MEMBERSHIPS and INTERESTS
An Associate Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers since November, 2015, my extra-curricular activities include playing cricket, reading, travelling and gym work-out. References are available on request.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|