I am currently an A level Maths, Biology and Chemistry student. I am able to help primary and secondary school children with any school work they have to do as well as doing extra to make sure they understand and remember the content.
I am very patient and kind but i am able to take control of the situation if the child is not willing to co-operate. A good connection between me and the student will provide a good work effort which will then ensure they get good grades.
Over the years, I have been helping out at homework clubs in my school library as well as Norbury library. This ensured that i got a feel of what this job is about. I am sure that the children i helped achieved their full potential.
GCSE | TAKEN SUMMER 2017 | BISHOP THOMAS GRANT SECONDARY SCHOOL
· Mathematics, English Language, English Literature, History, Religious Studies, Science A, Science Additional, French, Music, Latin Language
A LEVEL | TO BE TAKEN SUMMER 2019 | BISHOP THOMAS GRANT SCHOOL SIXTH FORM
· Polish AS (taken summer 2016)
MEDICAL WORK EXPERIENCE | EDRIDGE ROAD COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER | 26.(concealed information)
· From doing admin such as deductions to sitting at the front desk helping clients to shadowing doctors and nurses, I got the real experience of what it was like working at a GP. This developed my teamwork and leadership skills as well as my confidence.
SPORTS LEADER | ST ANDREWS PRIMARY SCHOOL | SUMMER 2016 FOR 2 SESSIONS
· I had to design two 60-minute sessions of activities to do with small children. This developed my planning and creativity skills.
· Another responsibility of mine at St Andrews Primary School was that I had to make sure that all the children were safe and were listening to me. This made me develop my leadership skills as well as patience and understanding.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£30||Not available|
|5 hours||£100||£125||Not available|
|10 hours||£225||£275||Not available|