My teaching methodology is all about putting the student at the forefront of my focus. I teach depending on their needs, what they require help within and what I feel they need further help upon.
I never used to always like maths, but I've found my affinity for it (from Year 9); hence, I have an idea of what it takes to start liking Maths - a subject that some love, whilst others absolutely do not.
I am an second year college student studying A-Levels in Maths and Computer Science and a BTEC in Applied Science. I also did an AS in Physics.
In completed 11 GCSEs, in which I achieved 3 A*s, 5As and 3Bs; with A* in Maths and A in English Language.
I have been offered a place on a highly sought after apprenticeship and degree apprenticeship with some of the Big 4 firms (the largest professional services firms in the world).
I have experience working with children through volunteering and I'd love to extend that by helping you out!
Please note: depending on the education level of the student (e.g. primary school or GCSE), the price can vary (either decrease or increase).
In regarding to cancellations, after coming to an agreement, I would usually reschedule the lesson - unless otherwise agreed upon.
Volunteering in Olive School, Blackburn taught and helped me discover a new acumen of intelligence I never knew existed: emotional intelligence. Working with kids and alongside teachers taught me the difference in tone and the adaptations one has to make to make the person feel comfortable and understand you. I also carried out the following:
• Prepared instruction materials, including making copies, constructing bulletin boards and setting up work areas
• Marked, assessed and graded test papers and recorded grades for teaching staff
• Maintained head count and attendance sheets
• Relieved the classroom teacher during breaks
• Promoted language development skills through reading and storytelling
• Promoted good behaviour by using positive reinforcement methods
• Assisted the lead teacher with snack time, arts and crafts and work activities
• Identified early warning signs of emotional and developmental problems in children
• Engaged with children individually to meet their emotional and physical needs
CARDINAL NEWMAN COLLEGE
PRESTON | CURRENT
I am currently studying the following at Cardinal Newman College:
• A-Level Mathematics
• BTEC Subsidiary Diploma – Level 3 Applied Science
• A-Level Computer Science
• AS Physics - C
TAUHEEDUL ISLAM BOYS’ HIGH SCHOOL
BLACKBURN | 2016
• 11 GCSEs, within grades A* to B, including Maths (A*) and English Language (A)
• English Baccalaureate
• 100% attendance for the academic years: 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16
• Work published in the Young Writers’ Anthology in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|
|5 hours||£60||£60||Not available|
|10 hours||£120||£120||Not available|