I'm a friendly and dedicated UCL student, looking to pass on my knowledge of A-Level Mathematics to others, and always wanting the best for my students. Sometimes we all need a push in the right direction to achieve our best.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach A-level Maths and Further Maths
(Modules: C1 C2 C3 C4 FP1 FP2 FP3 M1 M2 M3 S1 S2)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
A-level Maths (A*), A-level Further Maths (A*), A-level Physics (A), AS Chemistry (A)
Currently doing 4th year of Msci Mathematics at UCL
- How much do you charge?
I charge £35 / hour.
- Where do you teach?
I live in Camden, and I am willing to travel to students' homes so long as travel isn't too strenuous.
- When are you available?
I am free all day on Wednesdays, and any time on the weekends. We will have to arrange specifically for any other days of the week, but most likely in the evening.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach A-level students only.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I tutor for Mathematics and Further Mathematics A-level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I worked as a maths tutor at KUMON from October 2013 to August 2014.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|