I usually help and support younger children from year 6 to year 9, ensuring their foundations and subject understanding is strong. I prefer to work on a one to one basis or in a small group so that I can provide maximum support.
My specialty lies in the subjects maths and science. I have been doing this for 1 year now. I am currently doing my a levels in the subjects math, further maths, chemistry, biology and physics. I also have a large amount of exposure in the field of engineering, being involved in several projects and competitions.
(concealed information)0 (concealed information)
I developed and managed their social media platform and supplemented with other admin work. I planned an event for the charity over my time there as a result I was faced with spontaneous problems that I learnt to manage without additional help.
Good communication Problem solving Organization
Time Management Leadership Adaptability Research Skills
Team work Problem solving
Further maths Geography Business studies Drama
English, Hindi, French
Red Panda, Mumbai — Coding Assistant
I helped lead a workshop for young people learning how to code. Not only did I myself learn new methods of coding, but I also developed my leadership skills and learnt how to deal with different kinds of people.
● I have achieved excellent GCSE grades with all of them ranging from As to A*s.
● I am doing my A-levels next year however again I have received high grade predictions ranging from As to A*s.
Whilst working in a team we have innovated a spider that acts as an alternative to a space rover and assessed its viability. This has taught me to work with people and as a team, moreover I have also enhanced my organisation and time management skills and developed a keep interest in engineering. Additionally, as a team we faced several difficulties that we had to overcome, which strengthened my problem solving skills.
● Model UN - Have taught me how to think, formulate and respond under pressurized conditions. It has also aided in building my confidence and public speaking skills.
● Societies and Clubs - I have organised and lead many events and clubs which has helped build my management skills.
● Science Magazine - I t has taught me how to research and to lay out and present information in an interesting and in an easy to understand manner
● Exchange Programs - This has given me exposure to several
different cultures and taught me to deal with different kinds of people.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|