My teaching method is to focus on areas of weakness and build upon these. I believe being taught difficult topics in a different way would be very beneficial as I know from my own studies that a new persepctive can always make work a lot easier. Exam questions are vital and I will provide aqequate papers for the students and mark them whilst giving feedback on how to improve for next time.
I am an aspiring Optometrist and have just completed my A level studies in Biology, Rs and Chemistry. I attended a private school for both GCSE's and A level and achieved high grades and I am very comfortable with the exam boards' style of questions and learning material.
Currently in my final year of studying A levels with job and volunteer experience. I have skills and attributes that would be beneficial to the job position including leadership, analytical thinking, problem solving, team working and communication. I am keen to work in an optical environment due to my interest in studying optometry at university in the upcoming year and also to learn new and valuable skills from on-site training.
Bradford Grammar School (2006-2021)
A levels (currently studying): Biology, Chemistry, RS
EPQ: Grade B
History - Grade 8
Chemistry - Grade 8
English literature - Grade 8
English language - Grade 7
Biology - Grade 7
Mathematics -Grade 7
Physics - Grade 6
RS - Grade 8
Spanish - Grade 6
Geography - Grade 6
Working in a team
● Anti-bullying society member worked with a team to incorporate new school rules to enforce a zero tolerance for bullying
● Hockey team player for over 6 years worked with the attacking players to achieve a goal
● Successfully combining study, part time work, volunteering and extra- curricular activities
● EPQ dissertation writing allowed me to organise my time effectively and meet deadlines
● Writing articles for my school newsletter including reports and controversial arguments
● Evaluation as part of my EPQ allowed me to explore my own views with reference to evidence on the topic of abortion
● Presentation as part of my EPQ to examiners
● Speaking exam as part of my Spanish GCSE
● Debates held as part of my RS A level on topic areas
● House Captain at my school would organise a meeting every Thursday and lead it to my house members
● Responsible for groups of adults and children
● Applying theoretical and scientific principles and concepts
● Applying statistical and numerical techniques to process data
● Interpretation of spatial data
● Form structured arguments supported by evidence
● Working for Naz’s Car Hire- completed expenditure and income spreadsheets on Excel
● Competent user of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Assistant, Naz’s Car Hire (2018-present)
● Completing spreadsheets updating yearly expenditure and income
● Identifying areas of concern financially
● Meeting with the CO to discuss ways to cut back expenditure and increase income in the upcoming year
● General admin
Event organiser, Iris Home Events (2020-present)
● Planned out events according to a customer’s desires
● Helped to create stages and decor for photoshoots and weddings
● Helped to create social media pages on sites such as Instagram to promote the business
● Photographed the set ups and made them appealing to the public eye
● Age UK Bradford
● Bevan Healthcare Bradford
● Chellow Heights School
● Anti-bullying Society at my school
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£35||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£70||Not available|